Mouse And Keyboard: Ethan: Meteor Hunter In October

By Jim Rossignol on October 4th, 2013 at 2:00 pm.

Platforming side-scroller Ethan: Meteor Hunter – which seems to pit a time-controlling mouse against various kinds of systematic peril – is set for PC release in October, say devs Seaven Studio. With that in mind they’ve launched some pre-order options for the game that they describe as mixing “puzzles and platformers core action mechanics with an innovative mechanic: telekinesia”.

I’m sure I had a bout of telekinesia a few years back, but some antibiotics cleared it right up.

The team also send word that they’re searching for Greenlight votes.

__________________

« | »

, .

1. Cytrom says:

The graphics looks like little big planet, the gameplay looks like ‘meh.

2. LTK says:

I kinda like the electrical circuit puzzles. But those sound effects could stand to be a bit less annoying.

3. Maritz says:

Have I missed what’s so innovative about the telekinesis? Isn’t that just what the wizard in Trine does?

4. Ergates_Antius says:

If he’s a meteor hunter, then he should be flying around in the upper atmosphere, as once it hits the ground it’s a meteorite.

• Lord Custard Smingleigh says:

It doesn’t say he’s a good meteor hunter. I’m an elephant hunter, despite the fact that I never leave Britain and I’m now legally obliged to stay at least 100 yards away from any public or private institution housing an elephant.

• Ergates_Antius says:

Fair point – I consider myself to be a Mighty Pirate, despite never having sailed the oceans, or stolen anyting. I do have a beard though.

5. Caenorhabditis says:

No hunt for the Red October pun? Count me dissapoint.

Comment on this story