Rise & Stream: Watch Us Chatter Over Goat Simulator

Goats! Who doesn’t love goats? Bad people, I’d be willing to bet. Or should I say “baaaaaaaaaad people”? No, no, I really shouldn’t. What a regrettable choice on my part. I do not, however, regret picking Goat Simulator from the writhing, moaning RPS Pile O’ Games this week, as it a) has goats and b) is a boiling crackpot crockpot of perfect insanity. Sir Hayden of Dingman (and also Colorado right now) and I are going to play it until we laugh our ribs to pieces or get bored and do something else. We’re kicking off at 10 PM PT/5 AM GMT. Tune in below.

Update: We’re done! It was completely, magnificently absurd. Relive the magic (and goats) below.

Watch live video from NathanGrayson on TwitchTV

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

Top comments

1. maxi0 says:

What the devil did I just wake up to?
  1. maxi0 says:

What the devil did I just wake up to?

2. Ianuarius says:

If this game had been playable 1996 it would’ve been the most amazing thing ever. :D

3. heyincendiary says:

“More air, you fucking goat.” ~ In the world of out of context quotes, this reigns as king.

4. Gap Gen says:

Having played this game and 3am in a rum haze, it’s everything I hoped it would be and more. People who stayed away because it’s just a physics engine with a goat, you’re vindicated, and also no fun.

• jonahcutter says:

I was one of those who called it exactly that. Sweet vindication is mine!

I remember when I enjoyed playing Sniper Elite Nazi Army (often drunk and/or with friends), whilst others looked down their noses at the game with not a little bit of an elitist air about them, seeming to insist I wasn’t having “real” fun.

Even though this still looks to me like it could be a free mod to any number of existing games, I shan’t denigrate your fun. Fun is fun. Enjoy!

SKapsniak says:

Those people who stayed away because it’s just a physics engine with a goat, are not vindicated. Not at all.

It’s just a physics engine, with a goat, and a scoring system.

It’s the scoring that makes the game.

5. Tei says:

I think this one will be fun to play with my cousin,… If I somehow find a way to stop saying “fuck everything” every few seconds with a grim face :D

6. CookPassBabtridge says:

I am obviously old, but my brain is saying that Hayden looks as though he is broadcasting a plea from a 1970’s televised hostage situation.

7. Colonel J says:

I am too hungover to have watched the video yet. Did you find the jetpack? A goat with a jetpack. Truly we are living the dream.

I bought and played this last night after getting back from the pub. It is good to have confirmation that the thing actually exists, on waking today I wasn’t sure if I dreamed the whole experience.

• Gap Gen says:

They did, although I watched most of it and I don’t think they became Goat King. EDIT: Tall Goat.

8. Muzman says:

Hey, no making fun of our favorite sexy communist revolutionary.

OK, I’ll let you off for goat related insanity just this once.

9. Tom Walker says:

You people in different timezones sure love to stay up late.

10. Cortes says:

I just can stop laugh xD

11. MBAustin says:

The one thing they never found is Goat Fight Club. It’s out in the wheatfield somewhere.

12. Cortes says:

What a genius created this game? I can’t stop lough.