News and things
Four-player magical co-op
Shock horror outrage etc.
Who is this game for?
Gouge out North Ormesby, down to the bedrock
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Stephen Roberts : “Is it ironic? I don't understand the Internet any more. It is condemning the not-a-game games such as that one with the mountain?” on Shape Of The World Is A Growing Exploration Game
- Bull0 : “Meanwhile UT gets an open source sequel!?!?! Come on, now. =( Couldn't have seen this coming back when my friends were all playing UT and ...” on Quake For Noobs: Quake Live Adds Loadouts & Autohopping
- princec : “Auto bunnyhopping, hmm? So to fix a design flaw in the original design they just automate the exploit for all players. Genius.” on Quake For Noobs: Quake Live Adds Loadouts & Autohopping
- Kaeoschassis : “I was a UT kid, and I've never even tried to get into Quake's multiplayer scene, but if it's even remotely like UT then yep, ...” on Quake For Noobs: Quake Live Adds Loadouts & Autohopping
- Joibel : “We need more stories tagged with "a special Wizard's Robe made from dead imps".” on Smell The Glove: The Magicka Devs’ Gauntlet Revamp