PDA

View Full Version : Noel Gallagher <--- Hypocrite

redox
16-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Noel Gallagher - "Brutal TV and brutal video games are a reason for this pointless violence as well. The people are immune to violence, they are used to it. And if they get caught they aren't punished the right way. The prisons are already full? Then build new ones!" http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/08/15/noel-gallagher-blames-quot-brutal-video-games-quot-for-london-riots.aspx

"..., but they were also teenage tearaways, with Noel famously admitting to a misspent youth involving petty burglary (car stereos a speciality)" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/3643161/Back-in-anger.html

Don't get me wrong, the guy has written some pretty good tracks, but to blame "Brutal TV and brutal video games" for what happened in London last week is just dumb. Especially when he admitted to burglary.

laneford
16-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Noel Gallagher talking about videogames carries about as much weight as Noel Gallagher's latest thoughts on quantum gravity. It's irrelevant.

Lambchops
16-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Besides I'm pretty sure that it's his brother who has the massive IQ. No, really. Higher than Einstein. I heard it on a panel show once, it must be true!

imirk
16-08-2011, 10:08 PM
NEWS! A human is a hypocrite! Up Next, Water It is a bit wet!

thegooseking
17-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Noel: "... and I don't care what other people say"

Dear Noel,
Guess what? The feeling's mutual, you irrelevant, boring man.
Sincerely,
Other people

Xercies
17-08-2011, 10:17 AM
I can't believe he is still going in the music buisness...

Keep
18-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Noel Gallagher talking carries about as much weight as Noel Gallagher's gravity. It's irrelevant.

Tidied that up a bit.

CuriousOrange
18-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Noel: "... and I don't care what other people say"

Dear Noel,
Guess what? The feeling's mutual, you irrelevant, boring man.
Sincerely,
Other people

By responding to it you've shown you did care what he said.