PDA

View Full Version : RPS - World of Warcraft

Riaktion
02-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Hey all

I have been looking over the forums etc and can't seem to see a RPS WoW guild... this maybe true... however found it hard to believe.

Do we have one going? Does anyone know?

For me it would need to be an Alliance one. :D

Thoughts?

Ian
02-10-2011, 11:40 AM
There was one made the details of which have probably been lost in the Old-O-Forum(-O-Tron). Can't remember what it was, I never got around to joining it. :( (And my WoW gaming is irregular now, I'll play every day some weeks and not at all the next.)

But I think it was a horde one.

Squiz
02-10-2011, 12:02 PM
It was Rock, Paper, Saurfang (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/12/09/rps-cataclysm-guild-rock-paper-saurfang/) and it was a Horde guild.

Riaktion
02-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Ah really? Nuts.

Its always Horde, they are way cooler to be fair.. but I can't replace my Night Elf hunter now.. so.. Nevermind!

Thought I'd ask though :)

Thanks guys!

Ian
02-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Why not just roll another alt? :-P

Riaktion
02-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Sadly I am not that much of a hardcore WoW'er, and only have time for one main character really.... sooooooooo.. there you have it!

DeekyFun
21-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Rock Paper Saurfang is kind of dead at the moment. Dead in that's it's only me seemingly on there.

Obviously, anyone interested in joining the Guild is very welcome, it would be nice to see some RPS faces there again, and get the thing up and running properly. Roll up, Roll up, etc.

The Guild is on Aggramar, and is a level 4 Horde Guild. Deeky is the guy you need to /w

Ta
D