PDA

View Full Version : If Assassins Creed were real..

DigitalSignalX
17-10-2011, 06:45 AM
Saw this linked on Reddit and had to pass it along, quite amusing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20QBe43tyVM

NecroKnight
17-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Ahh Mega64, what a bunch of hilarious nerds.

squirrel
17-10-2011, 12:57 PM
This guy obviously needs to lose weight.

Berzee
17-10-2011, 03:14 PM
This guy obviously needs to lose weight.

And he is dressed like an assassin. The embedded video is from youtube.

I love this video. =) Especially the part where he sits on the bench.

Alex Bakke
17-10-2011, 06:36 PM
"Are you ok?"

Berzee
17-10-2011, 07:48 PM
What I'd really like to see though is not someone dressed in funny assassin clothing doing this, but actually dressed normal and doing this (just like the assassins were supposed to be, although for purposes of making the protagonist stand out, the assassin uniform doesn't *actually* blend in). I think doing this is normal clothes would freak people out even more, possibly to inadvisable levels...but the pushing through crowds and blending into small groups of chatting people could be great entertainment.

westyfield
17-10-2011, 08:35 PM
I remember walking through Central Park, Manhattan, a few years ago with my parents and brother. There were two or three guys dressed like ninja running and jumping around, hiding behind bins, in trees, and so on. It later turned out to be some sort of day out for a local martial arts school - I think the children were meant to try to spot the ninja and maybe catch them - and we just happened to be there when it was going on.
Anyway, my point is, it's very very strange when that sort of thing happens near you. Having a fully-grown man clad in dark blue with a mask suddenly drop from the parapet of the bridge you're walking under is more than a little surprising. Having a fully-grown, slightly overweight man dressed like a 15th-century assassin trying to blend in next to you must be utterly mental if you don't get the Assassin's Creed reference.