PDA

View Full Version : something interesting

Wolfenswan
19-10-2011, 12:29 PM
because Jams O'Donnell commanded me to do so.

Jams O'Donnell
19-10-2011, 12:33 PM
No, you fool! Something interesting, not "something interesting."

ntw
19-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Don't listen to the voices in your head, unless they tell you to burn stuff down - that is ok.

golden_worm
19-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Now this is something interesting...

http://www.something-interesting.co.uk/?p=357

maybe not.

wilsonrivera
22-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Now this is something interesting...

http://www.something-interesting.co.uk/?p=357

maybe not.

Thanks for the link but didn't found anything interesting in that.

Joseph-Sulphur
22-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Did you know that milk comes in bags in Canada? That interesting enough for you?

icupnimpn2
22-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Those bags look fun

sinomatic
22-10-2011, 03:48 PM
They're in the UK too (http://www.jugit.co.uk/jugit_vision.html). I've been tempted but I just know I'll burst it all over myself or something.

Firkragg
25-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Speaking as someone who handles these kind of milkbags on a daily basis where I work, I cannot put into words how much hate me and my fellow workers have towards these kind of bags.

Joseph-Sulphur
25-10-2011, 01:32 PM
I just don't understand why they exist. Is there something wrong with milk bottles/cartons? Have I been unable to reach peak milk pouring efficiency all this time? Surely some Canadian RPSers have an answer to this, or at least an apology to offer.

lasikbear
25-10-2011, 03:34 PM
We have milk bags in cafeterias in the US, you only see them when the dispenser is being refilled, but they look really hard to deal with, also gross.

Tikey
25-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Here in Argentina milk is mostly sold in bag. They aren't uncomfortable to deal with or anything. Perhaps I'm just used to them.

Alex Bakke
25-10-2011, 04:51 PM
I just don't understand why they exist. Is there something wrong with milk bottles/cartons? Have I been unable to reach peak milk pouring efficiency all this time? Surely some Canadian RPSers have an answer to this, or at least an apology to offer.

I'd guess that it uses a lot less packaging - maybe biodegradable plastic for the bags? You'd only need one jug, so it would save you money in the long run. That's my guess. I bought one a couple of months ago; worked pretty well.

Lambchops
25-10-2011, 09:27 PM
I saw a milkbag in the fridege in our house once and was profoundly confused for at least an hour afterwards. Thankfully I've since recovered from this traumatic experience. The fact it was fully skimmed milk made it all the worst. How anyone prefers that junk is beyond me.

DigitalSignalX
26-10-2011, 01:02 AM
The jugs can be recycled, the cardboard cartons can be recycled and the bags can be recycled. Doesn't really matter what you make it out of if it's going to end up in a land fill because no one is going to recycle - frankly I'd rather the landfills be filled with the cardboard kind. My guess is the bags are simply cheaper to make, and they can make more money because obviously the price isn't going down.

In the states, I've noticed all sorts of crap like a 5 LB bag of flour is now really 4.5, but costs the same. Ditto that sort of strategy for sugar, coffee, oil, etc.

Bodge
26-10-2011, 09:35 PM
The term "milkbags" brings something much more pleasant to mind.

pakoito
26-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Did you know that milk comes in bags in Canada? That interesting enough for you?
271It was like that here. 20 years ago.

How come some rich countries such as UK or Norway have so lousy, bad tasted milk? It's like the farmer never cleaned the cows tits, and makes the milk watery and taste like grass and poo. Lasts one afternoon outside the fridge and two days inside.

Pasteurization, seriously. Milk tastes cleaner and can last months outside the fridge, in summer, in Spain. It's 15 year old tech, cheap enough for everyone here to have it.

Alex Bakke
27-10-2011, 10:02 AM
It was like that here. 20 years ago.

How come some rich countries such as UK or Norway have so lousy, bad tasted milk? It's like the farmer never cleaned the cows tits, and makes the milk watery and taste like grass and poo. Lasts one afternoon outside the fridge and two days inside.

Pasteurization, seriously. Milk tastes cleaner and can last months outside the fridge, in summer, in Spain. It's 15 year old tech, cheap enough for everyone here to have it.

How come people stereotype all the time? Stop stereotyping! Milk is fine here in the UK.

Harlander
27-10-2011, 11:48 AM
It's a 150-year old technology actually pakoito.

It might have taken another 135 years to reach Spain.. *flee*

Anyway, did you accidentally get skimmed milk? That's more water than milk in my limited milksperience.

Joseph-Sulphur
27-10-2011, 03:11 PM
So wait, us Brits and Norwegians have been drinking grass and poo tasting milk all this time? Shit.

westyfield
27-10-2011, 04:13 PM
British milk is fine, you've just got to get semi-skimmed or full-fat. None of that skimmed rubbish.

Nullkigan
27-10-2011, 04:16 PM
What if you like the 1% stuff? Semi is 2%, skimmed 0.1% and full 4%!

Skalpadda
27-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Pasteurization, seriously. Milk tastes cleaner and can last months outside the fridge, in summer, in Spain.

They've recently started selling high-pasteurised (not sure about the translation there but it's heated to a higher temperature for longer..) milk here and I thought it smelled a bit strange (not bad, just strange) which put me off a bit. The low-pasteurised milk that's standard doesn't really smell anything and I don't see why you'd need milk to keep for more than a week or so in any case.

Nullkigan
27-10-2011, 04:31 PM
They've recently started selling high-pasteurised (not sure about the translation there but it's heated to a higher temperature for longer..) milk here and I thought it smelled a bit strange (not bad, just strange) which put me off a bit. The low-pasteurised milk that's standard doesn't really smell anything and I don't see why you'd need milk to keep for more than a week or so in any case.

Long-life milk has been around for decades over here. Often in cardboard instead of plastic or glass.

Berzee
27-10-2011, 05:02 PM
In related news, did you know they've made great strides in dried milk recently? (The powder you add water to). It used to taste awful like 10 years ago, but now it tastes almost like normal 2%! if you aren't paying too close of attention you might even be fooled for a minute or two

We keep some in our pantry for those times you run out of milk and are just too tired to drive 5 minutes to the milk shop

pakoito
27-10-2011, 05:46 PM
British milk is fine, you've just got to get semi-skimmed or full-fat. None of that skimmed rubbish.I ahd plenty of time to try several and none tasted like they were supposed to :p

Kaira-
27-10-2011, 05:58 PM
RPS - the finest of milk-knowers on earth.

Joseph-Sulphur
27-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Just to reignite the debate, in France milk looks like this:
And going of my instincts and well-trained nose it is more highly pasteurized than milk in your average British bottle.

Kaira-
27-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Just to reignite the debate, in France milk looks like this:
And going of my instincts and well-trained nose it is more highly pasteurized than milk in your average British bottle.

I sneer at your plastic-container and mere 1L of milk.
http://www.marmai.fi/multimedia/archive/00053/Valio_maito_53337a.jpg

westyfield
27-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Haha! Feel the wrath of our glass bottles, you cardboard serfs!

http://www.annaraccoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/milk.jpg

ntw
27-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Gold Top, all the way!

golden_worm
27-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Bringing out the big guns.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToHDXZ4-wgAmWEtMA6eHyKjMudg-ebz4OUDBQPPEqs7pIFodDePA

Berzee
27-10-2011, 09:15 PM
These new Sams Club cartons are pretty nice. The people in the article who don't like them are just WEAK (I have trouble pouring anything, ever, so I don't notice these being worse)
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/30/business/30milk.html?hp

Xercies
27-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Being at uni and only using a certain amount of milk I've always wanted a 3 pint full of milk, you see a 4 pint is to much and goes off after awhile, a 2 pint is definitely to little, i get through it in about 3 days. a 3 pinter would be that good sweet spot in the middle, but no one does them!

Does any other country do 3 pints? If so i will have to emigrate.

Znea
27-10-2011, 11:54 PM
As a Canadian this is how I'm familiar with seeing milk:

Of course it comes in various sizes, but the shapes are all that ilk.
One should be aware though that Canada is a rather big place,
and there are surely differences across such a large space.

Berzee
28-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Not that I assumed Canadian milk was this, but I find it fascinating: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moose_milk

Kelron
28-10-2011, 12:45 AM
I don't like UHT or other long-life milk, can't stand up to the taste of fresh milk.

imirk
28-10-2011, 12:45 AM
My inlaws get their milk from two of these:

pakoito
28-10-2011, 03:23 PM
http://bartomeus.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/central-lechera-asturiana.jpg
3 months out of the fridge, same taste.

pakoito
28-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Being at uni and only using a certain amount of milk I've always wanted a 3 pint full of milk, you see a 4 pint is to much and goes off after awhile, a 2 pint is definitely to little, i get through it in about 3 days. a 3 pinter would be that good sweet spot in the middle, but no one does them!

Does any other country do 3 pints? If so i will have to emigrate.Nobody does because measuring in pints is silly. (http://theoatmeal.com/pl/senior_year/science)

Donjo
28-10-2011, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBwwcU2c3u4

Gets me every time :)

Joseph-Sulphur
29-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Nobody does because measuring in pints is silly. (http://theoatmeal.com/pl/senior_year/science)
Yes, because it's so much easier to ask for 47 centilitres of beer. No! Bad European!

PS. You have to love a forum that can have a thread about the misogynistic connotations of the term 'cocksucking' and a thread where people post pictures of milk containers peacefully coexist.

PPS. Best milk container?

http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles14/309321/projects/959421/2147cfd5aaf8644cf0733064ee49ced4.jpg

pakoito
29-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Yes, because it's so much easier to ask for 47 centilitres of beer. No! Bad European!Nobody asks for 47 centiliters of any liquid because that's an stupid amount to start with. One liter is three standard 33cl cups (A third!) or four small 25cl (A quarter!) ones. A bowl is half a liter. You can easily calculate with precision when you have to think about buying more: when you poured a glass from an open brick that still weighs.

measurements
29-10-2011, 06:13 PM
What I don't understand is why I can't take my empty milk container back to the supermarket for reuse? It's still got plenty of life in it! Plastic bag milk schemes are piffling. short-sighted and trite. They typically come paired with some solid plastic jug that you use in concert. So eventually the jug will get thrown out, added to all the plastic milk bags. Just like that cardboard nonsense - the super thick wax/whatever coating to make it water tight means that cartons of milk are nigh on unrecyclable. Posh soup comes in the same container and it's bollocks - neither fresher nor better for the environment than a sodding tin can.

And skimmed milk is total bullshit. Notice how few people that drink skimmed milk are slim? Fucking cud munching spoon feeders.

Worst thing in England though is just how fucking little we pay for milk. I mean it's basically stealing from farmers. And it will force in the kind of intensive milking industry that I believe America has. I keep buying pointlessly expensive milk just to make a point (it also happens to be creamier and nicer).

Where the hell did that unexpected milk rant come from? Have fun deciphering the genuine points from the self-aware over the top comedy anger!

pakoito
29-10-2011, 07:58 PM
And skimmed milk is total bullshit. Notice how few people that drink skimmed milk are slim? Fucking cud munching spoon feeders.It's not about having less fat. Milk is quite "heavy" to the human stomach because we've been drinking it only a few millennium, and some people like me have problems digesting fat milk.

Skalpadda
29-10-2011, 10:07 PM
It's not about having less fat. Milk is quite "heavy" to the human stomach because we've been drinking it only a few millennium, and some people like me have problems digesting fat milk.

Some of us have evolved into a higher order of human beings, capable of continuing to break down lactose in adulthood. Don't let your lack of evolution get in the way of the rest of us enjoying a nice glass of creamy nutritious fresh milk. :)

pakoito
29-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Some of us have evolved into a higher order of human beings, capable of continuing to break down lactose in adulthood. Don't let your lack of evolution get in the way of the rest of us enjoying a nice glass of creamy nutritious fresh milk. :)
I like my milk with a hint of trollbait, thank you ^^

Heliocentric
29-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Digest? who cares about digesting, a vanilla latte is worth illness.

outoffeelinsobad
29-10-2011, 10:39 PM
@Skalpadda

Epidemiological studies show that dairy still increases risk of all kinds of disease, even if you don't get ill from it immediately. I would recommend almond or even hazelnut milk to anyone concerned with the health risks(immediate or otherwise) associated with dairy. It's delicious, and you can get it in vanilla, chocolate, or plain. It's also typically fortified with tons of vitamins and minerals essential to any healthy diet. Makes cereal so much better.

@Heliocentric

Try that vanilla latte with vanilla soy. You will never go back; I guarantee it.

Berzee
29-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Milk: The Best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-cAblji5v4&feature=related&t=3m22s

Skalpadda
29-10-2011, 11:52 PM
@Skalpadda

Epidemiological studies show that dairy still increases risk of all kinds of disease, even if you don't get ill from it immediately.

And there have been plenty of studies showing positive effects as well, like lesser risk of some forms of cancer and diabetes, not to mention it contains a lot of nutrients that are hard to get otherwise, unless you really enjoy eating broccoli and spinach every day.

I've worked for a couple of years as a chef at a preschool (kindergarten? Not sure what word you use in the UK) so while I'm certainly not an expert in any way I'm not coming from a position of complete ignorance. I haven't seen anything indicating that normal consumption of milk (1-3 glasses per day) has negative effects you need to worry about unless you're lactose intolerant, allergic or one of the weird people who seemingly spends half their waking hours worrying about what they eat (which I think would have far more negative consequences in itself).

outoffeelinsobad
30-10-2011, 12:40 AM
"...or one of the weird people who seemingly spends half their waking hours worrying about what they eat (which I think would have far more negative consequences in itself)."

You think worrying about nutrition is unhealthy. Okaaay... I'm going to slooowly back away now...

Berzee
30-10-2011, 02:00 AM
You think worrying about nutrition for eight hours a day is unhealthy.

Edited for accuracy. It's easy to make people sound crazy when you misquote them, outoffeelingsobad. =)

Actually I think the key word is "worrying" there. Jesus says (http://bible.cc/matthew/6-27.htm) worrying does not increase lifespans! *Thinking* about nutrition is possibly a good idea. But I side with Jerry Lewis (and Link from the Ocarina of Time) on this one -- I'm going to finish my milk.

pakoito
30-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Chocolate milk with sobaos, yummy :D

outoffeelinsobad
30-10-2011, 05:10 AM
It looked like he was trying to paint me as a nutritional hypochondriac, so I thought, "fair game." Good thing he has you to get his back, Berzee.

Skalpadda
30-10-2011, 10:31 AM
It looked like he was trying to paint me as a nutritional hypochondriac, so I thought, "fair game."

I wasn't and my apologies if I offended in some way. Thinking about what you eat in the sense of a varied nutritious diet balanced against the amount of exercise you get is certainly not a bad thing but I do think there's a tendency towards hysteria in a lot of cases these days where everything is treated as a toxic substance that needs careful regulation, often by people who haven't bothered to read anything more than the headlines of evening newspapers.

One of the most common anti-milk arguments I've heard is simply that because milk is made for baby cows and not humans it must be bad for us, with no other arguments attached. It's hilarious because nothing we eat, bar mother's milk for babies, is specifically designed for human consumption. What it does mean of course is that we probably shouldn't base our entire diet around dairy products and try to find out more about it.

Anyway, milk.. this one won a competition a while ago:
And here's some lovely non-homogenised milk we used to get when I was little. Floaty fatty bits, yum!
http://www.skanemejerier.se/cache/images/2eecfff9fedb6ac5f5150ee56bfee6a1.Png

BobsLawnService
30-10-2011, 11:25 AM
When I was growing up we lived in a farming community and uysed to get fresh unprocessed milk from a dairy farm down the road. You would not believe how much creamier and tastier it was compared to what you buy in the shop. You'd have to shake the bottle or the opening would clog up with milk. It's sad that even "full cream" milk in the shops has had most of the cream removed.

Unaco
30-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Are people seriously asking why milk comes in bags, and why it is a good idea? Do you guys not know why manhole covers are round either (NOT because manholes are round)?

Bags are easier and cheaper to make. They use less plastic than other vessels. Easier to change the production process for different sizes of bags. They produce less waste. They're easier to recycle. They're easier to transport. They're less fragile than cartons or glass bottles.

Berzee
31-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Bags are easier and cheaper to make. They use less plastic than other vessels. Easier to change the production process for different sizes of bags. They produce less waste. They're easier to recycle. They're easier to transport. They're less fragile than cartons or glass bottles.

These reasons could be used to say that anything (hospitals, airliners, boxing gloves) should be made out of plastic bags...but I don't want that either.

Joseph-Sulphur
31-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Are people seriously asking why milk comes in bags, and why it is a good idea? Do you guys not know why manhole covers are round either (NOT because manholes are round)?

God forbid we should have convenience factored into the design of items we use multiple times every day, I mean who wants useless crap like 'handles' added? Think of the planet!

Berzee
31-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Maybe they should make manhole covers out of plastic bags, too.

Nullkigan
31-10-2011, 01:16 PM
God forbid we should have convenience factored into the design of items we use multiple times every day, I mean who wants useless crap like 'handles' added? Think of the planet!

You pour from the bag into a jug when you get home and want to use it, or affix a spigot like bagged/boxed wine.

Also the metric system is superior, UHT doesn't taste like shite (and is exactly what Pakoito meant), and trying to measure things by cups/glasses/bowls is stupid because they are not standardised units.

Berzee
31-10-2011, 01:23 PM
The reason I'm glad I don't use the metric system is the same reason I'm glad there are still different dialects of English.

I like my containers convenient and my languages and measuring systems eccentric.

Joseph-Sulphur
01-11-2011, 02:08 PM
You pour from the bag into a jug when you get home and want to use it, or affix a spigot like bagged/boxed wine.

Also the metric system is superior, UHT doesn't taste like shite (and is exactly what Pakoito meant), and trying to measure things by cups/glasses/bowls is stupid because they are not standardised units.

Although this system (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Milk_Bag_Plastic_Pitcher.jpg) doesn't look that much more inconvenient to a plastic jug, I still wouldn't trust 7am me to not spill it everywhere. And I'm not arguing that the metric system isn't superior, I just don't see why we should stop using pints for things like beer and milk when everyone already has a clear idea of what a pint is.

pakoito
01-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Although this system (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Milk_Bag_Plastic_Pitcher.jpg) doesn't look that much more inconvenient to a plastic jug, I still wouldn't trust 7am me to not spill it everywhere. And I'm not arguing that the metric system isn't superior, I just don't see why we should stop using pints for things like beer and milk when everyone already has a clear idea of what a pint is.
Everyone? I know what a pint is because that's the word I have to yell to a barman of any brit pub anywhere in the world to magically get a decent sized beer.

Any other pub has either "beers" or "jars".

Berzee
01-11-2011, 03:02 PM
It comes in pints?
I'm getting one.

Alex Bakke
01-11-2011, 04:33 PM
RPS OFFICIAL MILK THREAD

ALL HAIL THE MILK LORDS

Damnit if I want caps, I'll use caps.

Joseph-Sulphur
01-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Everyone? I know what a pint is because that's the word I have to yell to a barman of any brit pub anywhere in the world to magically get a decent sized beer.

Any other pub has either "beers" or "jars".
Jesus you really are an awkward little bugger. Considering I was quoting Nulkigan I don't see how you could not understand that I was referring to everyone in the UK (and Ireland), not trying to imperialistically impose the Imperial system on everyone on the planet.

Unaco
03-11-2011, 01:36 AM
These reasons could be used to say that anything (hospitals, airliners, boxing gloves) should be made out of plastic bags...but I don't want that either.

No. It doesn't.

Berzee
03-11-2011, 03:41 AM
No. It doesn't.

Bags are easier and cheaper to make (than normal hospitals). They use less plastic than other (hospitals). Easier to change the production process for different sizes of (hospitals) . They produce less waste (than hospital construction). They're easier to recycle (than normal hospitals). They're easier to transport (than normal hospitals). They're less fragile than (ok this is the only one that doesn't fit hospitals).

Hospitals made out of plastic bags would be so easy and cheap to make, so light on material costs, so easy to modify for different sizes, produce so few waste materials, be so easy to recycle and transport.

Hospitals made out of plastic bags are the future. Heck, they're probably used in Canada already.

DigitalSignalX
03-11-2011, 03:50 AM
In the the wide-open bits of the US, a lot milk is sold by regional dairies who have ironed out some sort of mafia style territory system. A couple of national syndicates will try and elbow in every so often, but they can't touch the local prices since the cows are usually within a couple hundred miles of the stores. Watching with their big sad eyes.

Anyway, you can get different milk packaging just by visiting the grocery a few counties over as a result. Also different flavors of ice cream and various cheeses. Someday the MILK LORDS will take over, but they'll have a fight on their hands.. hooves.

(wtf is vbulletin cmd for strikethrough?)

westyfield
03-11-2011, 07:03 AM
Oh grief, someone in our flat bought UHT milk and I just poured it on my cereal. Blegh. My crunchy nut is RUINED!

Xercies
03-11-2011, 09:50 AM
UHT is horrible, I have no idea why anyone can stand that stuff. Sure when the apocalypse happens we might have to get used to it. But until that day happens I think I will get the nice stuff.

Unaco
03-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Bags are easier and cheaper to make (than normal hospitals). They use less plastic than other (hospitals). Easier to change the production process for different sizes of (hospitals) . They produce less waste (than hospital construction). They're easier to recycle (than normal hospitals). They're easier to transport (than normal hospitals). They're less fragile than (ok this is the only one that doesn't fit hospitals).

Hospitals made out of plastic bags would be so easy and cheap to make, so light on material costs, so easy to modify for different sizes, produce so few waste materials, be so easy to recycle and transport.

Hospitals made out of plastic bags are the future. Heck, they're probably used in Canada already.

I can't tell if you're serious, or making a joke, because that is f*cking ludicrous.

Plastic bags as a vessel for selling and supplying milk, compared to other methods, are at worst mildly inconvenient and at best cheaper, more ecologically sound, easier way to do it.

Plastic Hospitals, compared to regular Hospitals, would be sh*t.

Plastic bags for Milk are hardly a change in quality from what we currently have, they still function largely the same way. Plastic Hospitals, on the other hand, would NOT function anything like current Hospitals do.

So, OK. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you CAN use the same reasons (if you're an idiot)... But, it doesn't mean those reasons will be convincing, as even a cursory look at the situation will tell you.

Just extend your logic, for even a tiny fraction of time Berzee. You're saying that the arguments for A, any A in the world whatsoever, can be used for B, regardless of how wildly, vastly, incomprehensibly different B is from A.

pakoito
03-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Oh grief, someone in our flat bought UHT milk and I just poured it on my cereal. Blegh. My crunchy nut is RUINED!

UHT is horrible, I have no idea why anyone can stand that stuff. Sure when the apocalypse happens we might have to get used to it. But until that day happens I think I will get the nice stuff.
You can add some grass and cow poo to enhance the flavour.

Berzee
03-11-2011, 01:22 PM
@DigitalSignalX -- it's "del" and "/del" in angle brackets.

Berzee
03-11-2011, 01:29 PM
at worst mildly inconvenient

You are a stronger man than I. I suspect that having my gallon carton replaced with a bag would fill me with a sadness too great for words. (I don't feel the same way about manhole-cover shapes, but I might if I used them every day).

However, now that you've brought degrees of inconvenience and other such disadvantages into the problem (instead of only the advantages), of course only the maddest (geniusest!?) of men would attempt such a hospital revolution as I propose.

DigitalSignalX
03-11-2011, 01:52 PM
@DigitalSignalX -- it's "del" and "/del" in angle brackets. didn't seem to work. Google claims board admins have to enable it, it is not allowed by default.

Berzee
03-11-2011, 01:54 PM
<del>oh really?</del>
hah =P pity, it works in the comments

westyfield
03-11-2011, 06:17 PM
<del>oh really?</del>
hah =P pity, it works in the comments

The forums use square brackets. The strike-through does doesn't work, though.

Berzee
03-11-2011, 06:45 PM
The forums use square brackets. The strike-through does doesn't work, though.

oh, really?
:(

ntw
03-11-2011, 09:48 PM
[ strike ]

/edit - apparently not

Skalpadda
03-11-2011, 09:49 PM
[walkout!]

westyfield
04-11-2011, 12:56 AM
[walkout!]