PDA

View Full Version : Someone clever create this please

McChubs
25-10-2011, 07:27 AM
As I was busy failing to fall asleep, my brain struck thought gold! A Counter-Strike manager game in the vein of Foot-to-ball Manager! Does such a thing exist? It should if not, with such possible upgrades as posture training for hunchbacked players, energy drinks, electro-shock therapy, etc. There could be individual stats, like 'crap at finishing a match' or 'prone to alt-F4ing over nothing'. Someone fabulously intelligent make this happen, and I will reward you monetarily.

soldant
25-10-2011, 07:51 AM
This is so incredibly strange... a few years ago, on a forum I used to frequent, somebody attempted to do exactly this and had a working version that they posted up online. It was entirely browser based and had had a bunch of weird statistics and stuff.

Unfortunately, we laughed at him and pretty much panned the idea. Actually scratch that, we gleefully laughed at him because his implementation was terrible and made Counter-Strike look like it was played by elite space marines with ridiculous stats and all sorts of nonsense. Plus he wanted to charge some ridiculous subscription fee.

Aemskelley
25-10-2011, 09:41 AM
http://www.cs-manager.com

It has been around for years and is actually pretty good fun - if you have a few friends and play it together in the same league, it's a great way to waste a few minutes/hours/days!

Used to be free for the most part, or you had to pay like 2 - can't remember.

Worth a look though!