PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a IndieRoyale bundle -- I get a 'key already in use' error for Sanctum

McChubs
26-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Even I can afford a quid odd, but on trying to enter Sanctum's key, I get the above error on Steam. Has anyone else had this problem? Not a great start for a new company...

sabrage
26-10-2011, 08:42 PM
I never could get Sanctum working. Crashed on launch in Windows 7, and I couldn't join any servers on XP. No idea if my key works though, I'm planning on giving it to a friend so we'll see how that goes.

McChubs
26-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Let me know, mine definitely doesn't work. I emailed them, but that and Gemini Rue is why I bought the bundle so I'm a bit impatient.

Cable
26-10-2011, 10:07 PM
it says on the indie royale page that they're having issues with steam keys so they've disabled them all and they'll give everyone new ones once they've fixed it, looks like a pretty sweet deal though sanctum and gemini rue look interesting, i think i'm about to lose some dollars.

ComradePenguin
26-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Their twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/indieroyale) is a good place to keep an eye on. Seems they're giving out duplicate Steam keys due to a bug and they're currently working on it. Hopefully should all be sorted soon.

sabrage
26-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Looks like the site went down; must be pretty successful so far.

Edit: Bah, it went back up within minutes of my posting this

Lukasz
26-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Looks like the site went down; must be pretty successful so far.

Edit: Bah, it went back up within minutes of my posting this
its on and off at the moment.

menaged to put ares on my account but sanctum and other one tells me that keys are not available. still the only game i really want is gemini rue.

G915
27-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Got the same problem, but with A.R.E.S.....

TailSwallower
27-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Got the same problem, but with A.R.E.S.....

it says on the indie royale page that they're having issues with steam keys so they've disabled them all and they'll give everyone new ones once they've fixed it.

Sounds like don't even bother with the Steam keys for any of the games until they say it's fixed. Anyway, I bought the bundle, hopefully the Steam key issue is sorted out by tonight when I'll be on my gaming computer.

Cable
27-10-2011, 09:34 AM
So steam keys appear to be fixed, i've registered my copies but, still no steam keys for Gemini Rue, it says on their twitter that those will be added after the bundle is completed so a couple of weeks away i think

Prokroustis
27-10-2011, 01:41 PM
So steam keys appear to be fixed, i've registered my copies but, still no steam keys for Gemini Rue, it says on their twitter that those will be added after the bundle is completed so a couple of weeks away i think

Or after these remaining 4 days.

elephant god
27-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Yes and for that time, I'm absolutely fine playing it without steam. no worries.

nicer would be an inclusion of some yet to be developed UNIX builds. the indie royal site even has functionality for linux and mac versions, but there's nothing there yet. maybe it'll trickle in, like with the Hundles.