PDA

View Full Version : MoW multiplayer commmunity. Cranky!

Easy
01-11-2011, 11:28 PM
I love MoW:AS. And it's such a wonderful game in multiplayer.

But. There's a but. They are so freaking abusive unless you're a high ranked player that knows the range and calibre of every single gun. It just takes the fun out of it when, as soon as you've joined a lobby people start to scream: Noob! Noob! Kick him! I feel like a witch or leper.

Is it just me or are others having the same experience... or, worse, are you the ones insulting me? :D

(sigh) I've had a couple of good experiences, but a ton of bad ones.

soldant
01-11-2011, 11:47 PM
This is why I hated Left4Dead versus matches. Any tiny mistake was grounds for a rage-kick. Accidentally jumped the wrong survivor? Rage-kick. Got killed before the fatal point of copulation as a Smoker? Rage-kick. Spawned as Boomer? Rage-kick. And on and on it goes.

Kaira-
02-11-2011, 12:10 AM
This is why I hated Left4Dead versus matches. Any tiny mistake was grounds for a rage-kick. Accidentally jumped the wrong survivor? Rage-kick. Got killed before the fatal point of copulation as a Smoker? Rage-kick. Spawned as Boomer? Rage-kick. And on and on it goes.

You don't even have to do any mistakes, or then I've got kicked for some ridiculously small things. The game is good with friends, but by Flying Spaghetti Monster are the public matches something to avoid like plague.

Memph
02-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Gotta agree on L4D pugging. I've been kicked for so much as saying hello to a silent team. Some folks take any kind of defeat or error in that game so seriously and personally it's ridiculous. Why even play if it's not fun? I even have people on steam friends who i won't play with for raging out either verbally or quitting mid-match. People just can't seem to stow their shit and play, making for tedious and abruptly ending VS matches hinged on stomp or ragequit/kicking teams. A team would lose one or two rounds out of five and be gone. Game over. People killed the zombies for me :(

DigitalSignalX
02-11-2011, 01:12 AM
This is why I don't like multiplayer and pug Co-op games in general. MMO's are a bit different because you can choose the terms of your interactions, but as a rule, "Hell is other people" is always true.

Nalano
02-11-2011, 02:01 AM
PuG is a four-letter word.

Smashbox
02-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Whats Mo-ass?

Nalano
02-11-2011, 03:19 AM
Men of War: Assault Squad

Dwarden
02-11-2011, 03:33 AM
great game inded it is