PDA

View Full Version : Viktor Reznov and John Price, which one is more Superman-like in your heart?

CrazyEthan
03-11-2011, 04:25 AM
In COD6, Captain Price is an awesome sniper and can easily destroy a helicopter! In COD 4, the freaking thing is hundreds terrorists can not let him go to hell!

In COD5, Viktor Reznov actually survived the German bomber strike, hell no. In COD 7, he can climb the wall in a few seconds.

It's kind of hard to choose! They belong to outer space!

soldant
03-11-2011, 04:32 AM
Is... is this advertising? I'm having trouble figuring it out.

Nalano
03-11-2011, 04:46 AM
Well, he is a CoD fanboy, but I doubt he's doing it for any motive more ulterior than simple squeeing.

CrazyEthan
03-11-2011, 05:03 AM
I am a fan of COD, not an ad, just a talk!

sabrage
03-11-2011, 05:07 AM
This would've been better if it was titled "Billy Murray vs Gary Oldman: Cagematch"

TailSwallower
03-11-2011, 05:24 AM
This would've been better if it was titled "Billy Murray vs Gary Oldman: Cagematch"

Billy Murray? We all know the correct title is Mister Bill Murray - RZA & GZA have decreed it so.

sabrage
03-11-2011, 05:27 AM
That's a completely different person!

Though, with that TAAS name and a Coffee and Cigarettes reference, you're 2 for 2 buddy.

TailSwallower
03-11-2011, 05:36 AM
Though, with that TAAS name and a Coffee and Cigarettes reference, you're 2 for 2 buddy.

You're the first person to get the reference - one alcoholic Canadian* on XBL asked me if it was "some sort of gay-thing".

And now I get the reference to Billy Murray - voice actor for Captain Price. I thought you were just trying to derail this thread, but I see that was actually me.

*I consider him a buddy, but his drunk stories are as hilarious as they are genuinely worrying.

soldant
03-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Well, he is a CoD fanboy, but I doubt he's doing it for any motive more ulterior than simple squeeing.
Well, your advice is yet to steer me wrong, so I guess I'll just accept it. Though I have no idea what's going on.

Alternatively, to contribute: the Price is right?

coldvvvave
03-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Both are from CoD.

sabrage
03-11-2011, 09:55 AM
You're the first person to get the reference - one alcoholic Canadian* on XBL asked me if it was "some sort of gay-thing".

I forever regret the day I missed them live :(

Heliocentric
03-11-2011, 11:50 AM
TAAS may refer to:
Testing as a service (TaaS)
Tools as a Service (TaaS), from Citrix Systems
Tokenization as a Service (TaaS)
Texas Assessment of Academic Skills
These Arms Are Snakes, an American band
Trust as a service
Telephony as a service

TailSwallower
03-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I forever regret the day I missed them live :(

My first experience with them was seeing them open for Isis - instant convert, such an incredible show. Only got to see them the once seeing as I'm in Australia. The albums could never really compare to the live show, but that's due to their awesome live show, not a fault with the albums.

And yeah, Helio picked the right answer in that multiple choice - These Arms Are Snakes.

I'll stop derailing this thread now.

Berzee
03-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Well, I stopped with CoD4 -- so I guess Captain Price because he has a cool moustache? Reznov appears to have a moustache but it is firstly not so cool, and secondly gets rather absorbed into his beard.

On the other hand, Superman didn't have a moustache at ALL.

The conclusion I draw from this is that Captain Price could kill Superman just like any other helicopter.

Berzee
03-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Also,
up until this moment I thought you were all talking about this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Murray

and I was REALLY quite confused.

squirrel
03-11-2011, 03:33 PM
The most powerful soldier in the world is keyboard ranger.

SirKicksalot
03-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Reznov. He's played by Gary Oldman. I loved him in WaW, his battlefield cries and speeches were awesome. I was so glad he's featured in Black Ops too!
All Treyarch characters are better than IW's anyway.

Hensler
04-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Captain Price is Batman, Reznov is Deadman. Soap is Superman.

westyfield
04-11-2011, 01:53 AM
You're all wrong, Gaz is the best.