PDA

View Full Version : Small cheery minecraft server looking for friendly RPSers

hexagonalbolts
21-11-2011, 09:21 AM
EDIT: This has been long over!

DWZippy
21-11-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm very keen. Minecraft name of Darkwingstalker. I'm away from my desk right now, but I'll be back wednesday. When do you guys often play?

hexagonalbolts
21-11-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm very keen. Minecraft name of Darkwingstalker. I'm away from my desk right now, but I'll be back wednesday. When do you guys often play?

Great to have you, I'll message you the details! Hopefully every day (although the arrival of Skyrim through my door as I write this will probably make a dent in that) we're all students so we're on at all hours... Especially the humanities students...

DWZippy
21-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Yeah - I'm a masters student myself, so chances are I'll stagger around the place at odd hours. Your vision for a minecraft world matches with mine so i'm happy to be involved.

DWZippy
21-11-2011, 10:47 PM
I went on for abit today. Couldn't find any trace of civilization, so logged off. will try again later.

hexagonalbolts
21-11-2011, 10:51 PM
I went on for abit today. Couldn't find any trace of civilization, so logged off. will try again later.

Ah, sorry nobody was on. We literally only started yesterday so mostly we've just been mining so far. There is a small wooden block with a sign on it next to the starting area, that will point you in the right direction, I was planning on building a wall around the spawn and a path to where we are nearby later tonight if I get the time.

DWZippy
21-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm still around if you feel like hopping on, i climbed some mountains so i'm a little out of the way.

hexagonalbolts
22-11-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm still around if you feel like hopping on, i climbed some mountains so i'm a little out of the way.

If you press F3 you can see co-ordinates, if you go to 185, 108, 77 then you should wonder upon a tower and a castle. I've also built a small hut and some torches near the spawn area so that players have somewhere to run to if they spawn or die at night, I'll be developing the starting area more over the next few days. Add me on steam if you want, HexagonalBolts, so you can get to me when I'm in skyrim and I'll come on. Do you know anyone else who'd be interested in joining?

Or any other RPS readers interested?

Universal Hamster
22-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I'd be interested, been interested in getting into the multiplayer for a while now! My playername is UniversalHamster.

hexagonalbolts
22-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Hmmm... Well that is bizarre! the spawn point seems to have moved! It's now quite a trot away from 185, 108, 77 annoyingly. Perhaps I'll set up here as well.

hexagonalbolts
22-11-2011, 04:46 PM
I'd be interested, been interested in getting into the multiplayer for a while now! My playername is UniversalHamster.

I've messaged you Hamster, also, note that the spawn would appear to have moved so you'll need to go on a pilgrimage to the coordinates I gave above if you want to live with us, annoyingly.

DWZippy
22-11-2011, 05:40 PM
If we all log on at the same time, you can spawn us together. :D

hexagonalbolts
23-11-2011, 08:28 AM
We've managed to get a nice settlement started and I've given admin powers to a couple of us so that we're able to teleport people from the distant spawn point. We're still looking for more members so drop me a message if you're interested, we can always expand the server if there's enough interest.

Universal Hamster
24-11-2011, 12:43 AM
I have made a cruel pigfarm at the base of my house, please keep all doors closed!

measurements
24-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Just in time for another renaissance of Minecraft. And right in the mist of the biggest games release cluster fuck ever. This version of Minecraft seems notably stable for me, as I've had a history of crashy Minecraft since spiders could climb walls. I'd be up for some castle building so I've sent a PM over with my MC deets.

It would be good to have a habit of going on Mumble as you go on the server too. Typing is a real impediment to fun-play game time (try playing Borderlands four play sans-vox comms to see what I mean).

hexagonalbolts
25-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Guys my internet is down for a few days should be back on Wednesday if the god of wires is kind to us, have fun on the server I look forward to seeing what madness has gone on while I've been away.

measurements
26-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Not sure if it's me or not but I think the server is offline in some way? Minecraft server browser thing read 'Communication Error'.

heroicfisticuffs
26-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Been meaning to get into a smallish multiplayer server for a while. I'd love to check it out if someone messages me the IP? Thanks!

DWZippy
26-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Measurements, just click connect. It'll work.

I've been away for a few days, but whoever has been working in the tunnel going straight from my house, could you not? I've got plans for the place. I keep finding new torches ect.

hexagonalbolts
26-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Measurements, just click connect. It'll work.

I've been away for a few days, but whoever has been working in the tunnel going straight from my house, could you not? I've got plans for the place. I keep finding new torches ect.

Haha, I have no idea who that is. I've made a town noticeboard to post your notices for everyone because not everyone has the forum, it might be a good idea to add me on steam as well.

DWZippy
26-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Added on Steam. I'm DW - Added you two days ago. Will nip on for a bit tonight.

hexagonalbolts
26-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Been meaning to get into a smallish multiplayer server for a while. I'd love to check it out if someone messages me the IP? Thanks!

Done, i've private messaged you

Trees_are_pretty_cool
27-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Hey I'd like to get involved too, bit tired of large servers =p.

hexagonalbolts
29-11-2011, 05:25 PM
We're still looking for players if anyone is interested :) Login issues are mostly solved, we've got a healthy group of players going and a town set up that you're more than welcome to start building in.

Siliconandsolder
30-11-2011, 03:25 AM
Are you still accepting newcomers? My username is siliconandsolder.

measurements
30-11-2011, 07:55 AM
I got in. And full ran in the dead of night to the spawn area / town place. I left behind a great deal of very tasty looking pigs and dropped a crafting table that I had to abandon because of a creeper. It's on.

hexagonalbolts
30-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Are you still accepting newcomers? My username is siliconandsolder.

Yep we absolutely are, everyone has very erratic lives (students, different kinds of jobs, different countries etc.) so we rarely manage to all be on at the same time, so plenty more people can still come and join us, if it ever does get to the point of being more popular than the server can hold then I will buy more slots anyway :)

I've messaged you the details.

Merelia
30-11-2011, 05:14 PM
I have been on the look out for a small server and this sounds great. My username is the same as on the forums: Merelia.

hexagonalbolts
30-11-2011, 06:12 PM
I have been on the look out for a small server and this sounds great. My username is the same as on the forums: Merelia.

Sure, I'm messaging you the details now and I'm online now with a couple other dudes.

hexagonalbolts
03-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Still looking for players! We've got a great town going.

SpinX
04-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Hey! I love minecraft, and I share the same love for RPS so when I saw this I immediately knew I must join! :)

My username is Spinx, just like on the forums. :) Cheers!

Fiyenyaa
04-12-2011, 03:47 PM
I've been looking for a decent minecrafts server - username is Fiyenyaa basically everywhere, so contact me that way. Thankee.

Universal Hamster
04-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Just thought I'd share the event of the Mob Pit dig!

Bramble
05-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I'be spent a couple weeks with minecraft in singleplayer, and a small, fantasy themes group like this sounds like a lot of fun to play with. Can I be sent the details? Player name is bramble

widowmaker
05-12-2011, 08:39 PM
i would be well up for this if you still need players my user is widowmaker8

thanks

Bassem
05-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I've been looking for a smallish, friendly medieval server. Sign me up please =]

username Bassem

hexagonalbolts
06-12-2011, 02:50 AM
i would be well up for this if you still need players my user is widowmaker8

thanks

I'be spent a couple weeks with minecraft in singleplayer, and a small, fantasy themes group like this sounds like a lot of fun to play with. Can I be sent the details? Player name is bramble

I've been looking for a decent minecrafts server - username is Fiyenyaa basically everywhere, so contact me that way. Thankee.

Hey! I love minecraft, and I share the same love for RPS so when I saw this I immediately knew I must join! :)

My username is Spinx, just like on the forums. :) Cheers!

I've been looking for a smallish, friendly medieval server. Sign me up please =]

username Bassem

Ok guys, I've added you to the whitelist and I'm PMing you the details now! Please read the advice as well :)

Here's a picture of the world map I just uploaded today. Right click and press 'open in new tab' to see it full size (for my browser, Chrome, anyway). You can just about see the castle-town in the middle, if you look carefully at the full size version you can just about see a few other buildings dotted around the map, especially important is a building on the left just before the desert, that's where the spawn is! ...if the darned thing hasn't mysteriously changed again.

http://i.imgur.com/iMzFE.jpg

dylandais
07-12-2011, 09:55 PM
sounds cool id like to join if you have an open spot. My username is Dylandais123. hope i can join

hexagonalbolts
08-12-2011, 08:16 PM
sounds cool id like to join if you have an open spot. My username is Dylandais123. hope i can join

Sure you can, I've messaged you the deets.

hexagonalbolts
10-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Still looking for players :)

Similar
10-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Still looking for players :)
I'd like to join then. I'm Similar in Minecraft too.

hexagonalbolts
10-12-2011, 02:24 PM
I'd like to join then. I'm Similar in Minecraft too.

I've sent you the details.

Bramble
11-12-2011, 05:23 AM
Hey! Enjoying myself on this server a lot. You guys are so talented and creative! I'm in the middle of building my own house in Castle Town, and the constant improvements over just the past week to the place have been awesome. Hope my red brick tower is up to snuff!

Am i reading the server message wrong or is it really gonna be shut down til after christmas?

Similar
11-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Am i reading the server message wrong or is it really gonna be shut down til after christmas?
I think it's only tonight (EU time) and one other day. I hope so.

freejsf
11-12-2011, 03:55 PM
this server sounds awesome and exactly like the type of thing I was looking for. I am playing Minecraft single-player for a while now and thought I would like to check out the multiplayer - ideally with some firendly folks from the rps community.

So if there was another slot available I would love to join. Player name is freejsf.

hexagonalbolts
13-12-2011, 06:47 PM
this server sounds awesome and exactly like the type of thing I was looking for. I am playing Minecraft single-player for a while now and thought I would like to check out the multiplayer - ideally with some firendly folks from the rps community.

So if there was another slot available I would love to join. Player name is freejsf.

Sure I've messaged you the details.

We're still looking for players, a lot of people ask for the details and then never play so I'm yet to see the server ever being full so keep feeling free to ask if you want to join!

papercomputer
14-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Hiya! I've been playing Minecraft off and on for a few months, but I've yet to try SMP. I'm still studying, so I probably can't play much during term-time, but I'd like to able to join a small RPS server!

My Minecraft username is papercomputer as well.

hexagonalbolts
16-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Hiya! I've been playing Minecraft off and on for a few months, but I've yet to try SMP. I'm still studying, so I probably can't play much during term-time, but I'd like to able to join a small RPS server!

My Minecraft username is papercomputer as well.

Sent you a message :)

Still looking for players.

DWZippy
16-12-2011, 02:58 PM
It's awesome. I wish I had more time to play, but I do enjoy the world totally changing everytime I log in. I think I might go on a voyage away from my guardhouse and dset up a small house out in the desert soon.

somanyrobots
17-12-2011, 07:41 PM
I am interested too! Also on Minecraft as somanyrobots.

Bramble
22-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Been having a lot of fun with the server, even if i wasn't able to log on this past week. What projects are everyone working on? Hex, can you post another world map shot like you did last page?

hexagonalbolts
23-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Been having a lot of fun with the server, even if i wasn't able to log on this past week. What projects are everyone working on? Hex, can you post another world map shot like you did last page?

Heh I wondered where you went Bramble :) I've generated another map image but I used Imgur before and it won't upload this time, annoyingly! Does anyone know another high-resolution image uploader? I tried DeviantArt but that shrunk the image.

Me and HeroicFisticuffs are currently working on a fort built in layers up against a cliff, Widowmaker8 and TheFallenUsed are creating their own castle, Similar has a huge architectural project going on that I don't know how to describe, a massive wall with wooden buildings and towers, I think JohnBovril just spends all his time with his farm hehe, and Bassem is creating his own walled town near Castletown.

Still looking for more players by the way: lots of the people who have requested to join never actually get around to coming on so the server is never full (and I will probably upgrade it if it ever is).

somanyrobots
23-12-2011, 10:10 AM
I checked it out the other night and was suitably impressed by Castletown. Will probably return next week while I'm on holiday :)

hexagonalbolts
23-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I checked it out the other night and was suitably impressed by Castletown. Will probably return next week while I'm on holiday :)

Hehe, Castletown is now rather over-complicated and crazy, many of us have moved out to start building elsewhere but the rail and portal transportation network is centered on Castletown. Feel free to build anywhere.

Balrock168
26-12-2011, 05:44 AM
Finally a small server :)
Would love to join, but I will most likely hardly be around till after Jan. 9th or so
I still would appreciate if you add me my nick is Bartock168

hexagonalbolts
26-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Finally a small server :)
Would love to join, but I will most likely hardly be around till after Jan. 9th or so
I still would appreciate if you add me my nick is Bartock168

Sure thing Balrock, I've messaged you the details.

Wilkie
28-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Long term lurker here.
Played minecraft a lot this time last year on a server with friends. Would love to get going again on some projects, with a decent community.
Username is Wilkiee

gotkaya
29-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Long time player, but never played on a server... Would love to join your server if there's still room.

Thanks,

gotkaya

cheeseman
29-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Greetings.

I'm a friend of Sheepy McFarmsalot, he gave me a brief tour of your server and I would certainly like to get involved if that's okay/if there's space.
Username is CommanderCupface.

Thank ye kindly!

hexagonalbolts
29-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Greetings.

I'm a friend of Sheepy McFarmsalot, he gave me a brief tour of your server and I would certainly like to get involved if that's okay/if there's space.
Username is CommanderCupface.

Thank ye kindly!

Of course there is, join us!

hexagonalbolts
29-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Long time player, but never played on a server... Would love to join your server if there's still room.

Thanks,

gotkaya

Long term lurker here.
Played minecraft a lot this time last year on a server with friends. Would love to get going again on some projects, with a decent community.
Username is Wilkiee

Great, I've added you guys and I'll message you the details, it's a little quiet at the moment because people (and myself) are with the families for the holidays but everyone ensures me they'll be back soon!

hexagonalbolts
01-01-2012, 01:52 PM
We got a brief griefing today from 'andy1471' and 'thejackoman' but the server takes automatic backups every few hours so it's easy for me to roll it back a few hours :) I can roll it back further if anyone notices any other problems, or if you'd prefer I can gift you items to replace the griefing.

The griefers have been banned. If you notice griefers again please message me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hexagonalbolts

*edit* also, I thought you guys might find it funny that a quick google of their usernames revealed that thejackoman is presumably the owner of this rather trendy page: http://thejackoman.xanga.com/ whilst the instantly recogniseable wit, charm and eloquence of Andy1471 can be found on an online profile on a dating website: 'iam looking for someone who want to have fun and enjoy themself and maybe more if ur interested just drop me a line.'

Comrade Commissar
06-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Ahoy fellow Minecraftians!
Im MrWeed and Im a long time senior member of the unofficial Rock Paper Shotgun Minecraft server that was recently mentioned in the RPS front page post. I saw your comment and I'm really interested in checking out what you guys have build, as I am a huge fan of medieval themed Minecraft building aswell. In fact, I have build a whole medieval town, complete with a reasonably sized castle on the unofficial Minecraft server.

It would be nice if you could send me your server details so that I can get involved for a bit!
And in case you guys want to check out what the unofficial server is like, you can always check the forum thread, log on and wander around for a bit.

Also, I've got something that might interest you. A texture pack that I think fits medieval themed building perfectly. It for example replaces some of the paintings with banners, crossed swords or shiled crests that you can hang on the walls. The textures itself are very nice and medieval themed aswell.

Here is a link to a version I have slightly modified to get rid of the overly fancy doors and a couple of not-so-nice textures:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5aoq69ys5a6p53y

The original texture pack can be found here:
http://nationsatwar.org/downloads/

And as this is a 32x texture pack, you will need the HD patcher, too:
cloud.github.com/downloads/pclewis/mcpatcher/mcpatcher-2.1.0_02.exe

Hope you like this pack and I sure hope that you allow me to check out the server. ;)

hexagonalbolts
07-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Ahoy fellow Minecraftians!
Im MrWeed and Im a long time senior member of the unofficial Rock Paper Shotgun Minecraft server that was recently mentioned in the RPS front page post. I saw your comment and I'm really interested in checking out what you guys have build, as I am a huge fan of medieval themed Minecraft building aswell. In fact, I have build a whole medieval town, complete with a reasonably sized castle on the unofficial Minecraft server.

It would be nice if you could send me your server details so that I can get involved for a bit!
And in case you guys want to check out what the unofficial server is like, you can always check the forum thread, log on and wander around for a bit.

Also, I've got something that might interest you. A texture pack that I think fits medieval themed building perfectly. It for example replaces some of the paintings with banners, crossed swords or shiled crests that you can hang on the walls. The textures itself are very nice and medieval themed aswell.

Here is a link to a version I have slightly modified to get rid of the overly fancy doors and a couple of not-so-nice textures:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5aoq69ys5a6p53y

The original texture pack can be found here:
http://nationsatwar.org/downloads/

And as this is a 32x texture pack, you will need the HD patcher, too:
cloud.github.com/downloads/pclewis/mcpatcher/mcpatcher-2.1.0_02.exe

Hope you like this pack and I sure hope that you allow me to check out the server. ;)

Sure thing I'll message you the details, however it has literally only been up a day or two so everyone's just gathering resources at the moment really, so don't hope on any impressive sights! It's not a creative server, but rather survival, and when I say 'fantasy' it's more just a more succinct and less rude way of saying that the server isn't for pixelart/sculptures, it's more about surviving and living in towns together.

I've been on the RPS server a few times and there is some really awesome stuff on there. I thought I'd like to give a server like this a go and I've really enjoyed it :)

Comrade Commissar
07-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Thanks mate, I'll try and connect to the server some time soon.
And no worries, I do realise it's a survival server. The uRPS server started out with 5 people gathering resources aswell. ;)
But when people get rich they tend to build luxurious stuff, you know. And that's pretty much the story of our server. All hand-made, no materials spawned. ;)

Looking really forward to some old school surviving, outside of town walls and castles. :D
I'm more or less the guy you will find living alone in a wooden shack deep in a random forest.

Xune
07-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Multiplayer survival sounds right up my street, I'll fire of a PM shortly.

Comrade Commissar
07-01-2012, 12:35 PM
In case anyone actually used the texture pack I linked to:
Sorry, I provided you with an outdated version of the HD patcher that makes many textures look weird.
Be sure to use this one, it's the newest version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?t1xdrctmb5rubwu

hexagonalbolts
07-01-2012, 04:49 PM
In case anyone actually used the texture pack I linked to:
Sorry, I provided you with an outdated version of the HD patcher that makes many textures look weird.
Be sure to use this one, it's the newest version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?t1xdrctmb5rubwu

I've been trying to get the darned things to work recently after seeing some jaw-dropping youtube videos, I'll give that a go tomorrow. Your house is looking pretty babein' by the way! Also please excuse my bizarre mess of a half-done castle that looks very strange at the moment, it'll make sense once it's done, I promise!

Xerian
07-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Hello there gents, I'm also a long-time senior (but not "as" long-time as MrWeed) of the olden uRPS MC Server, where I'm often the building-buddy of MrWeed, and after seeing your comment on the frontpage-article and hearing he'd been on here for abit, I figured I'd come have abit of fun and a look-see and such :]... So i'd love it if you could send me the server details. Cheers, and see you on there!
-Xerian

NatchyoCheeze
09-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Hey this server sounds like fun can you pm the details?

McNasty
10-01-2012, 06:08 AM
hey my minecraft name is Catmandew and i would love to play with you guys i am into the rpg aspect of the game and like to build castles and mine big mines. i am very organized in my mining and building so there will be no crazy big pixelart here :)

hexagonalbolts
11-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Hey guys, I'll message you the details now.

Here's a picture of how the new map is developing in the main town. My oversized castle is slowly starting to take form, and a few people have spread out from the town island putting up buildings further away:

http://i.imgur.com/VHLKl.jpg

Codeyday
15-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Wow, finally a server that wont be full of pixel art, or loads of massive buildings taking up the space. I'm in!
Minecraft Name: Codeyday

JellyfishGreen
16-01-2012, 05:07 AM
Hi, I'm also a uRPSer who'd like a look at a new 1.0 multiplayer world to explore (who will be first to find a stronghold? So exciting!)
Minecraft name: JellyfishGreen
Thanks!

Xune
16-01-2012, 07:57 PM
I haven't actually gotten around to logging in yet. I was planning to tonight but it looks like my client has upgraded to version 1.1, will this be a problem?

hexagonalbolts
17-01-2012, 09:25 PM
I haven't actually gotten around to logging in yet. I was planning to tonight but it looks like my client has upgraded to version 1.1, will this be a problem?

Hi, I'm also a uRPSer who'd like a look at a new 1.0 multiplayer world to explore (who will be first to find a stronghold? So exciting!)
Minecraft name: JellyfishGreen
Thanks!

Wow, finally a server that wont be full of pixel art, or loads of massive buildings taking up the space. I'm in!
Minecraft Name: Codeyday

The server has been updated to 1.1, however almost all of us are students and so we are in the middle of a very busy exam period and not able to come on much. Luckily I finish in the next couple of days so I'll be on plenty after that. I'll message you guys the details now though and hopefully I will take some pictures of the server and post them on here soon as well.

By the way! There is a red brick 'welcome building', initially people were spawning inside it but now it would be appear that everyone spawns outside, please go in and have a quick read :)

hexagonalbolts
27-01-2012, 12:33 PM
We're still looking for people :)

Here's a couple images of the town centre:

jyden
28-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Having spent some time in SP, I feel like I'm ready for the MP-part. Any chance I could jump aboard? MC nick: Jyden11

kimon201
11-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Hey my name is Kimon201 in minecraft. I am pretty new to minecraft but I like the mining, farming and woodcutting so I am sure I will be pretty useful to you, if you would let me join.
Haha thanks!

terile
18-02-2012, 02:06 AM
Evening guys,
I logged on a few moments ago, and castletown is gone. Has the server map been reset ?

lasergunsmusic
18-02-2012, 06:00 AM
WHITELIST ME
name: blocklandfish
things i like to build: houses with a castle theme, mainly with cobblestone and mossy cobblestone

DeekyFun
18-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi guys.

Would love to take a look around your place and contribute a bit. Username is deekyfun (imaginative, I know).

R0k0ut500
21-02-2012, 10:23 PM
I'd love to contribute, as long as you players are kind enough to feed me if I need it urgently, haha.

sk2k
04-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Take me (sk2k). :) Thanks in advance.

heroicfisticuffs
02-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Howdy! One-time player of this server, here. Is this game still around? I'd love to pop back in and say hi but the address I have IP isn't working any more.

Xune
06-04-2012, 09:32 PM
I'd like to know too. The details I received in late January have never worked.

lowesox
08-04-2012, 05:03 AM
Me, too. I'm looking for an updated server to play the latest version of the client on.

Sidian
12-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Me three. Indeed.

Whitehound
17-08-2012, 10:41 PM
I will join if this is still up. I will PM you my details

seanyeomans
07-07-2013, 10:17 PM
hell my playername is seanyeomans and can i join? i might be on in couple mins or hours thx
amd whats the ip please e-mail me?

Safilpope
17-07-2013, 12:21 AM
If this is still up and running, can I join? My IGN is Safilpope, same as my forum name. Just send me a pm or whatever, I'm on most days at the moment

areena
30-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Great to have you .i am a master's in English and want to have a certification in Tesol or some other English course that i can teach English as a foriegn language