PDA

View Full Version : RPS Sweden Meetup

SvDvorak
22-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Good evening fellow RPSites!

Since I know of a couple of Nordic RPS gentlemen I thought it would be nice if we all could somehow meetup and chat about games, our personal computers and what not. Therefore I'm wondering how many would be interested in such a thing?

Our fellow german Dragon is also in Sweden for another month so getting a meetup going before he leaves would be nice.
Location-wise, one suggestion would be to have a meetup in Írebro (where me and Washington live, it's pretty much in the middle of the part of Sweden where people actually live). But please come with any suggestions you have.

One possibility is Dreamhack that is happening this weekend (one day tickets are available I believe). Washington probably will not come and I might not be able to... either way, it's likely that a few of you will be there so it's worth discussing, even though mentioning it now is a tad late.

Either way, I'm just trying to get the ball rolling and see if there is any interest in such an event. Oh, and you don't have to be Swedish, all nationalities are welcome!

SvDvorak
29-11-2011, 09:57 PM
No interest whatsoever? Ok, well, me and washington will probably be meeting up with Dragon someday within the next couple of weeks so just contact me if anyone gets interested.