PDA

View Full Version : RPS League of Legends NA Server Ranked Team

jwfiore
26-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Hello RPS! As the LoL players out there know, Season 2 ranked teams are now open, and as I'm sure you also know, the worst thing about LoL is the community. I've been wanting to create a ranked team for Season 2, and it would be ideal to have some people I know aren't awful get together for it.

I currently play with a few people from RPS (most frequently Southall, not sure who he is on the forums), so if you'd like to get involved post here and I'll add you on the client. Remember, you must be level 30 to play ranked games due to rune/mastery balance, but if you aren't level 30 feel free to post here and I'll friend you anyway. :]

lasikbear
28-11-2011, 03:40 PM
I don't play ranked currently due mostly to lazy (and it takes a minute longer to start the game and people are mean), but I be willing to see how we match up for a team. I mostly play tanky-dps types, but I can probably do whatever (unless y'all are way better than me). Been playing for about two years, I just never got into ranked. In game name is danbrown69420 (...not sure how to justify that).

Sarigs
28-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Harsh was trying to do the same on EU West Server but not had any takers so far!

lasikbear
28-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Related, if anyone wants to join/create a ranked team that goes All Random (inculding bans) All Metagolem* please tell me! I am interested in doing this! I bet we can get to at least silver, probably gold.

*trinity force, mercury treads, warmogs, atmas, frozen mallet, another mercury treads
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/metagolem.png/sr=1

sabrage
28-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Can you be on more than one team? I already made one to glorify Nicolas Cage and do something good with his sullied name, but if I can join another I might be interested.

jwfiore
28-11-2011, 11:48 PM
To my knowledge, you can join more than one team. Also, I probably should mention that my summoner name is JChthonic client-side. Lasikbear, I'll add you. :)

Shandrakor
09-12-2011, 01:08 PM
First off, how has Nicholas Cage been sullied?

Secondly, I haven't played seriously since before Season 1, but I'd be interested in perhaps getting some Shiny Skins for Season 2. I'm Shandrakor on there, and haven't had a Main in about that long. Looking forward to some pew pew!

lasikbear
09-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Shandrakor I wouldn't be too worried at having not played in a while, we really ought to play some normals before starting anyways, just to see who is comfortable/best at what.

As for Nicholas Cage, I am with you on this, first of all lets not forget the Oscar he won for being really good at acting. Also more recently, Bad Lieutenant, and the Oscar he should have won for being really good at acting in it.

Shandrakor
09-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Additionally, I don't know about y'all, but I rather enjoyed Drive Angry & Trespass, despite not even bloody knowing they existed until they were on DVD. /end digression

I added you on LoL Lasik; I've the same name there & here. I reckon I ought to try a few games if this bloody lag settles down. Online now. Shall I assume you're a NA-evening chappie?

lasikbear
09-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I am very much that. I am avoiding going out having drank more than enough on Wednesday so I'll be around for a while starting around 730 or so (EST).

Chandos
10-08-2012, 04:44 AM
Wow this is an old thread but hey, I just hit 30! You can find me by the name Chandos if the team is still going.

Squiz
10-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Wow this is an old thread but hey, I just hit 30! You can find me by the name Chandos if the team is still going.This thread is old an still in the wrong forum.