PDA

View Full Version : Help with website

Liingon
29-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Me and some friends get together a couple of times a year for LAN-parties, usually lasting about a week...

We've had some difficulties finding good games to play so I decided to create goodlangames.com (http://goodlangames.com). If you have a couple of minutes to spare I would be grateful if you could check it out. Since I'm not that used to writing in english, any corrections on spelling and grammar are welcome. Also if you have any suggestions for changes and improvements, please tell me.

Zyrden
30-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Looks good, and it's easy to navigate. The front page is a little empty though. The descriptions for the games are really short, something like why it's a good LAN game would be more useful.
How about a guide to setting up a LAN? It seems like your target group includes everybody, so a little technical help would probably be appreciated.
Overall it's seems like a good site, with potential. Good work so far.

Liingon
04-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Thank you for the feedback! I plan on adding a page for troubleshooting, but a guide to get a LAN-party running is a good idea.

For now the priority is to add more games and improve the ones already on the site.