PDA

View Full Version : Rock. Paper, Trinity - Trine 2 is officially out soon!

Vexing Vision
05-12-2011, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df4vB0ImcxQ&feature=related

I love that soundtrack. Do you? If you don't you must be dead inside. (Dead Inside is a really cool pen&paper-RPG with an amazing setting, but unrelated.)

I'm excited like a child. I loved Trine 1, and from what I've seen and played, Trine 2 is bigger, better, prettier and has an even more epic soundtrack. This is the very first time I purchase a digital collector's edition, for the soundtrack alone.

We probably have our co-op trio up and ready to go, and did I mention I'm excited? Because I am. What about you?

KauhuK
05-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Just bought it. Had to wait to get monies for it. I'll be playing it with my friends.

Mistabashi
05-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Speaking as someone who doesn't really go in for platformers these days I found Trine surprisingly awesome, and indeed you would have to be dead inside not to appreciate it's charm. I never actually completed it, as a lot of people have commented it doesn't really go anywhere and I just dropped it at some point, but I definitely got my money's worth and I'll probably be picking this one up too since it's only 12 on Steam.

Drake Sigar
05-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Hell to the yeah. Gotta' get my teeth into those gorgeous environments. It's going to be a little Christmas gift from me to me.

airtekh
05-12-2011, 06:46 PM
I loved the first game, so I was always going to be getting this. My copy is sitting in my Steam library, but I'm going to wait for it to be released until I start playing it though.

Very nice tune. Reminds me of the music from Final Fantasy IX.

vinraith
05-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Speaking as someone who doesn't really go in for platformers these days I found Trine surprisingly awesome, and indeed you would have to be dead inside not to appreciate it's charm. I never actually completed it, as a lot of people have commented it doesn't really go anywhere and I just dropped it at some point, but I definitely got my money's worth and I'll probably be picking this one up too since it's only 12 on Steam.

Yeah, I'm not much into platformers anymore either but I enjoyed the hell out of Trine right up until the bizarre difficulty spike on the last level.

Lambchops
05-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Enjoyed Trine will probably pick this up at some stage but don't have the time for it just now as Arkham City is eating my playtime and I should probably get around to Deus Ex after that.

The only thing I'll probably regret is not playing it co-op as it looks like it should be quite good fun.

Lightbulb
05-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I'm not much into platformers anymore either but I enjoyed the hell out of Trine right up until the bizarre difficulty spike on the last level.

Was a hell of a spike but winning it was a hell of a rush... Played it with my GF and only one of us made it to the top... But we did win.

T2 is ordered and I have played a bit of the beta (again coop).

Recommend it to all. :)