PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this guys playing/commentary?

Isaiaher
23-01-2012, 04:04 AM
My cousin thinks he is hot sh*t because he posted a video of himself playing left 4 dead 2...what do you guys think? I think he is alright and can be hilarious at times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPEaVoBnZvs&feature=g-u-u&context=G2755ba4FUAAAAAAABAQ

c-Row
23-01-2012, 07:42 AM
It's blocked in my country for using content by IMG or EA.

Nalano
23-01-2012, 07:59 AM
The gameplay:

He didn't stick with the group. He didn't pay attention to his surroundings. He wasted his consumables. His aim sucks. He doesn't understand the concept of teamplay. He lost.

The voiceover:

His rambling wore thin for me within five minutes. He constantly trips over words and takes forever to make a point - if, indeed, a point was ever made. All he talked about was that people should follow him, but never gave a compelling reason why.

The conclusion:

He never answered for me why he made this video in the first place. He's not good at the game, he has no particular insights into the game, and he sounds like he's high. I want my fifteen minutes back.

R-F
23-01-2012, 01:31 PM
The last time I commented on the videos people post on here to advertise themselves, I got temp banned.

I'm not even gonna watch it for fear of temptation.

magnolia_fan
23-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Blocked in my country :-/

Tei
23-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Blocked in my country. Probably is blocked in UK too.

TailSwallower
23-01-2012, 03:12 PM
The last time I commented on the videos people post on here to advertise themselves, I got temp banned.

Yeah, it's a real shame they likely won't even come back and read Nalano's comments. Poor guy probably thought he'd become an internet sensation after posting the link on a few forums, but sounds like he's got a long way to go (Disclaimer: Didn't bother watching it myself [didn't want to give him that +1 view], but I find that I agree with Nalano on most things).