PDA

View Full Version : level cap raise

crossangel2012
26-01-2012, 02:58 AM
Just wanna ask you guys if you are looking also for a new game with a fast pace action, like mine..coz i found out and i wanna be share it you. but no biggy please..!!I have been playing Rosh Online for a month now. I started as a Blader in the game and now Iím already a Destroyer. The game is easy to understand. There is an in-game help information when you press H that will teach you the basic things that you need to know. All in all the community of Rosh is so lively. Hope I help you!!

Odeon
27-01-2012, 07:53 PM
To be honest, it sounds like a lot of online games these days. What sets it apart from other games? Is it an MMO, FPS, RTS, or what?

R-F
27-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Just wanna ask you guys if you are looking also for a new game with a fast pace action, like mine..coz i found out and i wanna be share it you. but no biggy please..!!I have been playing Rosh Online for a month now. I started as a Blader in the game and now I’m already a Destroyer. The game is easy to understand. There is an in-game help information when you press H that will teach you the basic things that you need to know. All in all the community of Rosh is so lively. Hope I help you!!

Last edited by crossangel2012; Yesterday at 05:57 AM. Reason: wrong grammar

That made me ROFL so hard. I'm glad I didn't see it before you editted it. ;D

crossangel2012
30-01-2012, 12:24 AM
That made me ROFL so hard. I'm glad I didn't see it before you editted it. ;D

and that will be a great news for me if you didn't see it , before i edited it, coz i am trying to improved my grammar but 'til now i can't make it perfect :'(

spcd
30-01-2012, 12:35 AM
What about level cap raise?

crossangel2012
30-01-2012, 12:55 AM
you can check my blog site if you want to get more details of this..

crossangel2012
30-01-2012, 01:20 AM
What about level cap raise?

Currently the level cap for the game is level 55,that’s where the real fun begins. For sure there will be new items in the game. New gears, New cash shop items, especially new suits for everyone. And also new map for the new level. Everything will seem to be new. So even though you’re just a beginner, you won’t be left behind. It’s just like everyone is starting over again. Just after a month, there’s already a raise in the level cap.

kittykatie19cat
01-02-2012, 04:56 AM
you can check my blog site if you want to get more details of this..

I checked your blog site, do you play those games? it seems that you have a lot of online games played ?

What is your most favorite game of all games that you played?

crossangel2012
03-02-2012, 01:30 AM
I often use to play
1.Guilds War
2. Rosh Online
3. Dragon Nest

PeopleLikeFrank
03-02-2012, 04:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnzlbyTZsQY