PDA

View Full Version : The Fall: Last Days of Gaia

DaftPunk
28-01-2012, 08:22 PM

I am interested if anyone played this here on RPS,I heard allot of people praising the game.That it was a very enjoyable game. Decent Story, Good Graphics Loads of Stuff, High number of Sub Quests and Loads and Loads of Challenging enemies.

it was only released in Germany in 2004. But game can be patched so that all writings are in english.

"The Fall: Last Days of Gaia is a role-playing game that takes place in a post apocalyptic world. Assuming control of a party of up to six mercenaries, players will explore the land, hunting down gangs and interacting with numerous non-player characters that each have their own daily routines. Players will gain access to more than 300 different weapons as they progress through the game, and both real-time and turn-based combat options are available. Vehicles such as pickup trucks and buggies will also become available to players at certain points. Interaction with the environment will be crucial to players' success in The Fall, and as the realistic day-and-night cycle marks the passage of time, players will be required to dig for water and hunt and gut animals for food."

Spider Jerusalem
28-01-2012, 08:43 PM
looks like planet alcatraz.

R-F
28-01-2012, 11:54 PM
And here was me hoping this was a story about how Gaia Online has collapsed.

Alas, cruel fate, the beast still lives.

Kelron
29-01-2012, 12:47 AM
I did try it briefly, admittedly not enough to get a proper impression of the game. But the english translation is flaky, and that puts me off when I'm going to be spending a lot of time reading it.