PDA

View Full Version : MechWarrior Online

Hanban
02-02-2012, 08:42 PM
http://mwomercs.com/news/2012/02/107-dev-blog-3-role-warfare

What do we think fellas? My interest is once again renewed. Just hope they release some gosh darned screenshots soon!

TailSwallower
04-02-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm going to try it out because it's F2P, but I have such little interest in a MP only game. If it was SP I'd be preordering the fanciest collector's edition they could come up with, but MP just doesn't appeal to me that much.

Icarus
04-02-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm going to try it out because it's F2P, but I have such little interest in a MP only game. If it was SP I'd be preordering the fanciest collector's edition they could come up with, but MP just doesn't appeal to me that much.

Pretty much this, except I doubt I'll even try it out. Competitive MP just doesn't interest me at all.

Hanban
04-02-2012, 11:15 AM
I would prefer a singeplayer game myself too. But after having played countless hours of World of Tanks I have to say I'm looking forward to playing this. The f2p model works well in WoT, but of course feeling like a grind at times. Looking forward to see how they manage their role warfare. I'm inclined towards playing scout or long range mechs!