PDA

View Full Version : RP_Systems - an RPS Syndicate

Seniath
21-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Since Origin lacks the social pervasiveness of Steam, I figure that the few of us who will actually be playing Syndicate in co-op may as well band together. So, to that end, I've created RP_Systems [RPS]. If you want in, send me a friend invite in game (Seniath), drop me a line either here on the forums, on Steam (also Seniath) or on Origin (Seniath again!).

Sceptrum
25-02-2012, 12:33 AM
Sent a friend request on Origin. Same as forum nick :)

abramrickards
25-02-2012, 03:25 AM
I sent an invite as well. I'd love to jump into some Syndicate co-op with you fine fellows.

The Innocent
25-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Sent invite as well. I'm "TheInnocents" on Origin because some bum stole my name.

Handsome Ransom
26-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Invite sent, name same as my forum name.

TheNoseKnows
31-12-2014, 12:28 AM
I have heard so many amazing things about the 4-player co-op, but unfortunately, I bought the game 6 months after release, and by that time it was dead (it sold 150k copies across three platforms, lol).

However, dead or not, the game's servers are still functional, so I've finally decided to take things into my own hands and seek out people to play with.

I've found two others already, so we have a group of three set up. I am looking for one other player to complete our group and join us in the co-op campaign on the highest possible difficulty. You must be able to use Teamspeak or Mumble. (Remember that Starbreeze also made the Payday series, and you try completing the heists on Overkill difficulty without any team communication.)

I live in the UK (timezone GMT+0), and my Origin ID is TheNoseKnows. We haven't started yet, so now's the perfect time to join us! Please add me if you're interested.