PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Stuttering

Nalum
25-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Hello All,
Wondering if anyone is having issues with Syndicate sounds stuttering and image freezing at the same time for a few seconds at a time? If so any idea's as to what the cause could be?

mbangali
27-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Make sure that hardware configuration of the computer sufficient enough so that you can the game without any issue. Also see that you have installed the latest version of graphic card drivers and directX on your computer. Click here. (http://forums.techarena.in/)

Nalum
27-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the response mbangali.

My Spec is: Core i7 3.5 ghz, 16gb ram, 120GB RevoDrive (OS Drive), GeForce 580 GTX. Will double check the drivers and direct x tonight but I think they are still good as I only put the machine together in January.

spcd
27-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Is Syndicate the only game having problems, or do all games have this problem? Maybe you haven't tried any other games?

Nalum
27-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Only Syndicate. Everything else runs without any problems.

Sceptrum
27-02-2012, 02:21 PM
I have the exact same problem at times. Freaks me out, as it has usually meant a BSOD back in Win98 days.

Also, noticed that sometimes another person gets my nickname in coop and 30 seconds or so into the session the game CTDs.

Running Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Serious Sam 3 & Just Cause 2 without any problems.
My rig: Intel i5 Quad 3,3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, XFX Radeon 6950 HD.

Nalum
28-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Updated my graphics drivers to the latest and played a part where it happened for the longest amount of time and it ran smoothly. Hopefully that is the last of it.

Will play some Co-op to see if it happens there. Tried to today but there was no one around to play with.

The Innocent
01-03-2012, 05:29 AM
I've been playing Syndicate both in single- and multiplayer since release day, and I haven't had a single problem until tonight. Did you manage to resolve your stuttering issue, or is the problem ongoing?

Strangely, the beginning of my stuttering coincided with Origin updating. Though that may be coincidence.

Nalum
01-03-2012, 12:35 PM
I've only played briefly since I updated my graphics card drivers so don't know for certain but in that brief play there was no stuttering.

Will need to do some more playing to see if it happens again.