PDA

View Full Version : More Bullfrog love from GoG: Theme Hospital

Moraven
12-04-2012, 04:41 PM
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/theme_hospital

This is a gem. Go buy it now. Play it. You will smile.

I played this many times over. The style, the various treatments and diseases, making sure your hospital is clear of vomit, have enough restrooms, patients with short wait times. Game is rather zany and entertaining all the way through. Classic that still holds up to this day and can be enjoyed.

Sketch
12-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Buying now.

My backlog will consume me.

Drake Sigar
12-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Got a boxed version. My brother and I still break out the random TH announcer impressions when need be.

TillEulenspiegel
12-04-2012, 05:12 PM
I need a good tycoon/management game in my life, and somehow I never played Theme Hospital. I am compelled to buy and play it this very moment.

Bhazor
12-04-2012, 05:15 PM
I need a good tycoon/management game in my life, and somehow I never played Theme Hospital. I am compelled to buy and play it this very moment.

You absolutely should. Still probably one of the best management sims ever made and probably my favourite Bullfrog game. Basically Theme Hospital is the sole reason I still take Molyneux seriously.

Wizardry
12-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Beware the secret rat level. It's basically a gallery shooter.

soldant
13-04-2012, 12:17 AM
It's pretty much a benchmark for other games. Easily one of the best of the lot.

Also scarily in some ways mirrors real life...

Stormbane
13-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Does anyone know who gets the money? Is it the original Bullfrog devs?
I think EA still owns the IP so maybe it's them who gets it?

soldant
13-04-2012, 03:54 AM
Does anyone know who gets the money? Is it the original Bullfrog devs?
I think EA still owns the IP so maybe it's them who gets it?
As far as I know, it goes to whoever owns the IP, doesn't it? I don't think the original dev team get anything. Not to mention you'd have to track them all down...

Althea
13-04-2012, 09:46 AM
It'd go to EA, as Bullfrog don't exist anymore.

Nalano
13-04-2012, 09:55 AM
It'd go to EA, as Bullfrog don't exist anymore.

I'm sure, with proper sleuthing, Stormbane can find the names of people to give checks to.

:p