PDA

View Full Version : [AAR] Tactical Tuesday 17/04/2012 - The darkness is not our best friend

Wolfenswan
17-04-2012, 10:13 PM
We sounded the trombones like badasses and it went downhill from there.

The missions:
Roundabout
Sabotage (Adv)
Lights Out!
UNpopular Guests (2x)

Thanks to everyone who joined, it's always great to see new faces and former new faces becoming regulars. Remember there's FOLK sunday each sunday (durrr), which offers even more opportunity for deathcharges and meatgrinders.

Cheese
17-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Did egg capture footage of himself flying the chopper into the OPFOR vehicles on UNpopular guests?

The meatgrinder missions are pretty great when we actually survive for a while.

Bodge
17-04-2012, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Y9JI0RaW8&feature=youtu.be

Elesium
18-04-2012, 01:03 AM
I like the idea of the UNpopular guests, however I think it needs the bugs working out a little, lots of DCs and very difficult for opfor as it stands.

Loved playing with you guys again, can't wait to pick up my new computer and play with you guys again.

Wolfenswan
18-04-2012, 11:50 AM
I like the idea of the UNpopular guests, however I think it needs the bugs working out a little, lots of DCs and very difficult for opfor as it stands.

I have no idea what caused it as there's literally nothing big in terms of scripts and the rain should not cause that much (or any) problems.

Elesium
18-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Yeah it was weird, maybe something to do with the civilians? I don't know. Was really fun...Egg trying to crash his helocopter into me....me shooting him and his helocopter crashing into me anyway!

Tink
19-04-2012, 01:31 PM
That video needs the Indiana Jones theme as the plane makes it's epic escape.