PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Tuesday 2012-05-01 Devilish Skirmish

washington
02-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Last night's Tactical Tuesday was dedicated for the longer than usual TT-mission, Skirmish Devils. Peaking at 26 players, we hit Takistan with force and, more importantly, with style. To put it in no uncertain terms: we kicked ass!

As always, good fun to see new people. We hope to see you on the server sometime soon again!

ARPS FIGHTING!!

StrangLove
02-05-2012, 06:02 PM
OORAH

I played a lesser command role in the early part of the mission, taking a squad to first obtain the fuel trucks, and then assisting in the capture of the SF weapons crates. As far as my experiences go, the combat was generally favourable, with minimal casulties and excellent teamwork all round.

As far as the mission goes, possibly fragmenting the large group into several four man fireteams could be a good idea? That way we can easily split off into different size elements without having to mess about with player numbers.

ARPS FIGHTING!! SALAAM ALEKUM!

Siddin
03-05-2012, 09:15 AM
SALAAM ALEIKUM! We did well. I had tons of fun in my sniper role, and Strang was an excellent FTL.

EBass did a great job. More of these kind of missions would be fun!

Kefirz
03-05-2012, 11:33 AM
I agree with Siddin, these kind of large coop missions would be very cool to play in future.

Bodge
03-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Should have another coming in a week or so, also KSK squad ist wunderbar!

StrangLove
03-05-2012, 03:34 PM
I'd like to see more of these long-play missions for tactical tuesday, they're great fun without having to be too toy-heavy.

KSK squad is not quite as good as Bravo Fireteam

BEE-RAH-VO! MOVE AHHHT!

ShowMeTheMonkey
03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Should have another coming in a week or so, also KSK squad ist wunderbar!

Apart from my shameful display; and thus being voted out of the KSK house.