PDA

View Full Version : Blood Bowl friendlies

cyberpunkdreams
21-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't seem to get enough BB (as the game says, "What's a day without Blood Bowl?") I'm not much of a one for playing random people on-line, so I thought it would be cool to have somewhere to organise friendly matches in the public leagues between ourselves. What say thee?

ntw
21-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Err, the Challenge League (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/showthread.php?147-RPS-Blood-Bowl-Challenge-League) kinda does this already...

LowKey
21-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Well its not public but we do have the challenge league -
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/showthread.php?147-RPS-Blood-Bowl-Challenge-League/page18

confusingly its not in the bloodbowl sub forum, good place to get a game in!

LowKey
21-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Damn you ninja-tw!

X_kot
21-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Is there a way to petition to have threads moved? It would be really nice if we could consolidate the Challenge information in this sub-group.

Squiz
21-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Is there a way to petition to have threads moved? It would be really nice if we could consolidate the Challenge information in this sub-group.The Challenged League is located in the general "Game Clubs" section because of historical reasons, I believe. When the forums were re-booted it had been suggested that it should stay there in order to draw attention of people browsing the section. Don't know if this is still justified, given the seperate "Blood Bowl" subsection though.

Prester John
21-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Thirded for the challenge league! (or is it fourthed.. whatever)!!

cyberpunkdreams
21-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Oh, cool, I will join. I did hear mention of it somewhere, but I didn't see a thread for it in the BB section of the forum, so I assumed it was either dead or super private!

Screwie
22-05-2012, 12:08 AM
The Challenged League is located in the general "Game Clubs" section because of historical reasons, I believe. When the forums were re-booted it had been suggested that it should stay there in order to draw attention of people browsing the section. Don't know if this is still justified, given the seperate "Blood Bowl" subsection though.

Yeah... I never understood this reasoning. Surely the forum section titled Blood Bowl situated half a page above the Challenge League thread is a bigger attraction.

EDIT: Sorry, late night snarking.

Dr_Mechano
24-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Speaking of which...anyone up for a game in a little while? I'll make a new team and move it to the RPS challenge league.