PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon: Total War Multiplayer Matches

Comrade Commissar
23-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Hello guys!

Wolfenswan and I both recently re-installed Napoleon: Total War to do some multiplayer skirmishing, but because I am a pussy and he will probably crush me in a 1 vs 1 match, I asked for a reprieve and the chance to make this something bigger in terms of playercount.

So whoever is up for some Napoleon multiplayer, let us know and maybe we can make this a 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 or an "everyone vs Wolfenswan".

Thanks for your time.

Elesium
24-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Just re-installed it. I'd be up for it sometime definatly.

Tevildo
23-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Is there a total war multiplayer community around here ? I would love to try a head to head S2 or FOTS campaign !

Ethelred
23-10-2014, 11:14 PM
If we can get a date in the calendar I would re-install nap too.

Fumarole
24-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Ooh, I am quite tempted to reinstall. Just so you know and tremble appropriately, I am undefeated in 1v1 Nappy combat. Dare I risk my precious 1-0 record? Decisions, decisions...

Challenger2uk
26-10-2014, 10:20 PM
I would like to join, though not very good.

jerseyspud
27-10-2014, 03:09 PM
I'm so horrendously bad at these games that I have never had the guts to venture online apart from 2 crushing defeats and one game where I won by landslide but I think I just got an opponent as bad as I was to be honest.

I would definitely be up for a few games of total war especially if there are people willing to critique my play and offer up some tips. Unfortunately this Napoleon is one of the only modern ones I don't have, are there any other total war matches going on or does anyone know a good place to pick this up as a bargain?