PDA

View Full Version : Back To The Future: The Game..

QuantaCat
28-06-2011, 11:51 AM
..just ended with a great episode. I liked the entire series, and apart from some sound bugs, and some anims on the wrong spot, it was a solid release, story and detailwise.

Of course, Ive heard of some people not liking it very much, I thought it was fantastic, and I loved every bit of it!

...and hoping for a second season.

thegooseking
28-06-2011, 12:36 PM
What I said about the first episode was true of the entire series: Not a great game, but definitely a great addition to the Back to the Future canon.

lhzr
28-06-2011, 01:22 PM
very much enjoyed it too. also michael j fox's voice replacement guy was excellent. gotta say it refilled my nostalgia cup nicely.

Creeping Death
28-06-2011, 01:45 PM
also michael j fox's voice replacement guy was excellent.

Yea, he did a great job. I enjoyed the first episode so much that I sat down at christmas and watched the trilogy back to back. So I guess it did something right :P

In saying that though, I havent played ep 4 or 5 yet due to a weird graphical glitch I got at the start of ep 4. Maybe its been fixed by now...

QuantaCat
28-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Should be, also, the real Michael J Fox is pitching in his voice for the fifth episode, and possible for season 2 as well...