PDA

View Full Version : Today's Tactical Tuesday and the 1.62 patch

harakka
24-07-2012, 06:11 PM
ARMA 2 OA 1.62 just came out. However it isn't out on Steam yet. Our servers will only be updated at some point after the patch has landed on Steam.

I recommend you disable automatic updates for ARMA2 OA on Steam in the meanwhile, because if you patch up to 1.62 from 1.60, you will no longer be compatible with our servers, and will not be able to participate in Tactical Tuesday and other stuff wot goes on there. This goes for manually installing the patch too of course.

Universal Hamster
24-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Ohhhh... Balls.
I really should have checked out the forum!
I'm using the Six updater, i dont spose there is a way to undo patching with it?

Eophasmus
25-07-2012, 08:10 AM
I haven't connected to the ARPS server since this patch came out, so I'm not sure if this still applies, but I just posted here (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/showthread.php?5602-On-DayZ-beta-ARMA2-versions-and-ARPS-Folk-sessions&p=166778&viewfull=1#post166778) that verifying the integrity of files in Steam worked for me previously. Can anyone confirm this still works?

Also, I'm sure you know, but there's an option in the Six Updater settings to turn off auto-updates to the beta.

Grizzly
25-07-2012, 08:25 AM
I recommend you disable automatic updates for ARMA2 OA on Steam in the meanwhile, because if you patch up to 1.62 from 1.60, you will no longer be compatible with our servers, and will not be able to participate in Tactical Tuesday and other stuff wot goes on there. This goes for manually installing the patch too of course.

Last time I checked, Harakka, this function was still broken and your game was still patched regardless of the setting you picked. The setting was even reset as part of hte update.

harakka
25-07-2012, 06:53 PM
The server is now on 1.62.