PDA

View Full Version : CTF Blitz mode: Feedback and whatnot

Scumbag
03-08-2012, 05:43 PM
As my computer has gone and lost its display again I'm not able to join the games again today, it must be a Friday thing.

If you do attend and have attended and this is post game, what do you think of it and is it worth putting more CTF Blitz modes up?
Did it even work? The server tools returned some rather weird stuff when I tried to set the shazbot server to the mode and the map rotation gave me a grand total of no maps for the game mode.

If the game does not go through due to the practices for the 5v5 matches going on that's understandable.

NOTE: If the poll does not work, no worries. It seems a little broken atm for me.

AuralViolations
03-08-2012, 06:02 PM
I don't think CTF Blitz is working yet. The server says "Pending". I think it comes next patch.

AuralViolations
24-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Blitz!

The games today are set for blitz! Please get on the mumble(server.herosquad.org) if you can - even just listening to your teammates and responding with VGS is helpful, especially for coordinating within blitz.

I will be doing a giveaway at some point during the matches of at least one steam copy of Payday: the Heist. I may do other giveaways. It will not be random - I will choose an accolade at the beginning of the match and whoever gets on the leader board for it will get the prize.

Hope to see you all there! Blitz is different, but with FF on and actual teamwork could be really fun!

edit:the poll works

deadly.by.design
25-08-2012, 02:49 AM
The D stack for the final flag on Katabatic gets a bit ridiculous, but at least the RPS server's (usually) lower numbers keep it playable. It was perpetually 4-5 heavies down there on another 16v16 server.

BungPiece
26-08-2012, 07:11 PM
It provides nice longer games. Though I've seen alot more overtimes than usual, it still beats losing 5-0 in 5 minutes.

Scumbag
26-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Righto, seems to be only really opposition is in the General thread it seems rather then this one. I may make a new thread in a minute to see what people want to do regarding the structure of how games are played on the RPS server.