PDA

View Full Version : [AAR] TT 07/08/2012 - Fog, Firs and Feruz

Bodge
07-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Rebound - First time runthrough proved a little too easy for Blufor. Alterations will be made to correct this.
Poctalon - Despite success in tests bizzare addactions caused a problem but we successfully secured the wreck.
Cratesistance - Much death and flanking was had in the forest.
Feruzablues - The ridgeline was bad idea.

A lot of people today, thanks for coming and killing and dying with style. Place your thoughts below.

evilbobthebob
07-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Rebound: I think I was one of the first to die. Highlight was the friendly grenade that killed four.
Poctalon: had fun riding in the helicopter. Shot nothing :D
Cratesistance: lots of running until we reached a treeline and lost two of the squad. Bodge and I ran all the way round to flank the cache and I believe I got my one kill of the entire TT on the last rebel.

Kronic
08-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Yeah, sorry about that grenade. >.>

Also, "Hump it over the open field, lads! For Glory!".
Fun week.

Wolfenswan
09-08-2012, 12:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wil_RU0eO1o&feature=youtu.be

Kronic
10-08-2012, 05:31 AM
As a nitpicker for detail, it's a hand grenade, not a rifle one. I'm just appalled/ammused my balls up is immortalised in video.

Madtoaster55
10-08-2012, 04:50 PM
I can't remember the name of the maps, but it was my first time on, and I managed to be the last alive on my team (Independent on the map with the caches), held out for a little bit (luckily killing a machinegunner) before being shot, skulking a bit into the open, and then finally being killed. Good fun though, I'll definitely play TT again.