PDA

View Full Version : [AAR][31 Aug 2012]ACREilcous

Head
31-08-2012, 10:04 PM
So first session went great from my perspective sadly i had to go on and off due to birthday but seemed like everyone had a good time.

Mission Order

VTS (Washington MasterSmith)
co41_Hearts (CO Washington) (Quick mission made by me)
adv44_desperateEscape ( Blufor Harlander | Opfor Egg) (Opfor won)

End of session really , hope fully by next week me and fer will have sorted out the new F2 version.

EDIT:

Did anyone use "ThreeUpader" then il gladly take some opinions on that aswell.

Any comments?

TheBlobThing
01-09-2012, 10:20 AM
ACRE was incredibly useful, and I could see it solving a lot of comms issues in our usual sessions. Of course, it would also bring a lot of other problems with installing, decreasing the playercount, etc.

It is also pretty cool, which is nice.

Thanks for the session. It was pretty cool to finally try this ACRE thing which I have heard so much about/seen so many videos about on Youtube.

Black Mamba
01-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Unfortunately I don't think implementing ACRE into the regular sessions is even a thing to consider.

Anyway, great fun was had last night. A2 team rulez.

And escape Chernarus seems to be really nicer with ACRE. I really liked the bit when we had to count and go back cause we couldn't hear JRides anymore. And the Shilka.

TheBlobThing
01-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Unfortunately I don't think implementing ACRE into the regular sessions is even a thing to consider.

Anyway, great fun was had last night. A2 team rulez.

And escape Chernarus seems to be really nicer with ACRE. I really liked the bit when we had to count and go back cause we couldn't hear JRides anymore. And the Shilka.

No I figured as much. Unfortunately... Maybe the player count will be higher for ACRE sessions in the future.

washington
03-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Good times! Let's do more.