PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars 2 NA Presence

jwfiore
01-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Hello RPS! I know there are a lot of threads about GW2 flying around right now, but I wanted to create this specifically to gauge the North American presence we have in the game. I was also hoping to get as many forum members to migrate to a single server before the transfers are no longer free.

The guys I play with are hesitant to migrate to an EU server because of latency and time zone issues, so having an NA server presence would be ideal. I would propose setting up on one of the fresh low population servers, to ensure everyone can get in. How many of us are there, and is there already an NA guild set up on a particular server? If not, let's make it happen!

liance
02-09-2012, 12:29 AM
I, for one, am planning to migrate to Eredon Terrace. It's got a pretty low population at the moment, but that should change rapidly.

gundato
02-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Probably belongs in the actual Guild Wars forum, but I am currently on Ferguson's Crossing (sp?) but am okay to migrate to wherever people decide (so long as it isn't one of the insanely over-populated servers)

jwfiore
02-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Wow, I completely failed to notice that subforum existed. My mistake!