PDA

View Full Version : Selling one copy borderlands 2 season pass $23

BenWah
15-09-2012, 07:52 PM
I have copies of borderlands 2 season pass for sale, $23 paypal.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/218560/

(Edit: One left!)

This does not include the base version of borderlands 2!

It does include the 4 DLC which will come out over the next year.

It works worldwide, there is only one version worldwide (unlike base version).

I have successfully installed this same exact version on steam on my USA account, though it is of course not downloadable yet, it shows up in my library listing.

I previously sold borderlands 2 to a longtime member on here, and one season pass to another.

If your join date is September 2012 then this offer is not for you.

The copy will be given via steam trading after I see paypal deposit.

How: Leave a message on this thread and a message directly to me with your steam acct name, i will friend you on steam and continue. Fast and easy.

Thank you

gundato
15-09-2012, 07:54 PM
For those who miss out on this/don't want to use paypal: US people can get it for the same price (technically 50 cents cheaper) from GMG by using a 25% off voucher code.

BenWah
15-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Hey that is a good deal, and good for sleeping dogs also which is really fun.

But it expires 9/17 so hurry

Maurish
15-09-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm not from US, so the GMG deal is not an option but since you got one spare, I'm interested. Sent you a PM.

squirrel
16-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Just 4 DLCs cost 23 dollars?!

Dont get me wrong BenWah I am not saying anything against your offer. I am just surprised how prices of videos have sky rocketed these days......

Vandelay
16-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Just 4 DLCs cost 23 dollars?!

Dont get me wrong BenWah I am not saying anything against your offer. I am just surprised how prices of videos have sky rocketed these days......

That is each DLC costing $5.75. That sounds like a fantastic price!

The only issue is you are buying completely blind. If it is as good as the DLC that came with the original then you will definitely get your monies worth though.

Tei
16-09-2012, 10:29 AM
What is a "season pass"?

Maurish
16-09-2012, 10:44 AM
What is a "season pass"?
It's a pass to gain access to DLC content they are planning to release at this point with a discount. If you've played the first Borderlands, you'd know that some of those were actually quite good and added great content to the game.
Other games have done something similar, I think Saint's Row 3 had this as well.

More info here: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?p=2700579#post2700579

gundato
16-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Yeah, think of the Season Pass as something between "Waiting for the GOTYE" and "Buying them all new"

Going by the track record, Borderlands had 3 good DLC and one crap one (Dr Zed, Knox, and the Claptrap Assassin being good. Everyone hated the Mad Moxy one :p). And it looks like Gearbox have learned a lot in terms of gameplay and leveling (not so much in terms of respecting women...), so I was willing to plop down 22.50 for 3 DLCs.

Maurish
17-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Got the Season Pass from BenWah, only took a moment. Thanks again!

BenWah
17-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Thanks.

I still have one more copy left!