PDA

View Full Version : Coolermaster/CM Storm Peripherals

christ87
18-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Has anyone used CM Storm accessories? looking for high DPI but i dont know if its overkill at 8200? its 50ish, but with all the programmable buttons and benchmark tests good for gaming im considering it, i dont have anything CM except my case so any advice on CM products would be sweet!

Kelron
19-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Is this a genuine question or advertising? I have a CM Storm Inferno mouse, I like it. Comfortable, buttons in good places, reasonable price.

Heliocentric
19-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Check all his posts... Its abit suss. But plausible if he likes that kinda stuff.. dunno.

I think its a bot..

Sakkura
19-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Scotch egg consumption? Weirdest and most elaborate bot ever. Okay, he did mention Palicomp in one of his other posts, but this is still a bit paranoid.

@Topic, the only CM Storm item I have is a case (CM Storm Enforcer). It's good, but I guess you know that since you have one of their cases too. =P

christ87
19-09-2012, 01:30 PM
eh, sorry if that sounded a bit spammy, i will remove the link/source - yes genuine question about CM peripherals!!!

Colonel J
19-09-2012, 05:41 PM
I have a CM Storm Inferno mouse, I like it. Comfortable, buttons in good places, reasonable price.

My experience too. Still happy with mine after a year of fairly heavy use. Yes 8200DPI is probably overkill, I thought the 5600DPI in my earlier model was too, for my needs anyway, but you can tune it down to whatever works for you with the preset buttons.

Kelron
19-09-2012, 05:59 PM
My experience too. Still happy with mine after a year of fairly heavy use. Yes 8200DPI is probably overkill, I thought the 5600DPI in my earlier model was too, for my needs anyway, but you can tune it down to whatever works for you with the preset buttons.

Yeah, I think I have mine on 1200 as standard but the buttons on the mouse to switch between different profiles and sensitivity are easy to use on the fly if you're into that kind of thing.

TaroYamada
20-09-2012, 11:09 AM
eh, sorry if that sounded a bit spammy, i will remove the link/source - yes genuine question about CM peripherals!!!

I only have one of their cases, but intend to get a xornet + rapid quickfire mechanical kb from them. Why? A number of months ago I broke a headphone plug off in the audio jack on the front ports (a part that came with the case), I basically destroyed the port attempting to remove the broken piece. Entirely my fault, I was out of my one year warranty, and even then it was still my fault so I doubted whether they would have done anything about it anyways.

Fast forward a few weeks after I had broken it (again outside of my warranty), I decide what the hell and go to email Cooler Masters Customer Service. I say something to the tune of:

I broke it, it's my fault, not yours and I am out of my warranty, I am not expecting your company to cover this broken part, but I just figured I'd email and see if you could help me out at all.

I don't even provide a part number (there wasn't one), I merely give the CS rep a picture of the front USB/audio ports outside of the case of course. I get an email back with a tracking number and they sent me a new one. Post may sound spammy, but honestly? Incredible customer service. I haven't had a company cover something outside of warranty and broken due to user error in my lifetime. I intend to use their products as often as I can in the future, great prices, great customer service, I have no reason to use anybody else really.

Edit: I know this doesn't really answer your question, but I figured it might help you decide if you knew how well they had treated me, and I am sure many other customers.

christ87
20-09-2012, 03:48 PM
thanks guys, ive gone ahead and got the sentinel mouse!! cant wait for it to come.