PDA

View Full Version : AirBuccaneers HD has gone beta

Kaira-
15-10-2012, 05:12 PM
http://www.ludocraft.com/games/airbuccaneers/

Now during the first week the game is -50% off, so that means 9.99. Seems to be on sale on GamersGate as well. I playtested the beta a week before the launch, and I have to say, the game is now much smoother than it was during the alpha, though many things have been streamlined (like shooting the cannon). Not bad streamlinings in my opinion, though.

johnki
15-10-2012, 06:00 PM
...and it's still awesome. So people should play it. So that the servers are actually halfway filled.

...unless the servers have suddenly become filled in the past 2-3 weeks. I haven't played since then. I used to check all hours of the day, and the servers might be halfway filled for an hour out of the entire day, from what I remember.

Kaira-
15-10-2012, 06:04 PM
...and it's still awesome. So people should play it. So that the servers are actually halfway filled.

...unless the servers have suddenly become filled in the past 2-3 weeks. I haven't played since then. I used to check all hours of the day, and the servers might be halfway filled for an hour out of the entire day, from what I remember.
I played a quick game today. Few full servers and many half-full. Good action.