View Full Version : [Tues] 11 Dec 2012 - Shootout at the AK corral

StrangLove
11-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Missions:
Compound it
Amphibious Attack
Goose Chase
After test: Rep Revolution

Thanks everyone for making it. Despite the lower turnout, we managed to have jolly good fun slaughtering each other (Compound it), being slaughtered profusely (Amphibious Assault) and just flying around (Goose Chase).

'Go home Kefirz, you're drunk!'

Kefirz
12-12-2012, 05:56 AM
Oh no.. did bad stuff happen again? Turns out that I can't remember much of that session, was I FTL at some point also?

lazer
12-12-2012, 10:02 AM
You jumped out of a helicopter at a ludicrously dangerous height and forced your squad to do the same and that's all that's really important (I laughed heartily).

Unaco
12-12-2012, 01:36 PM
That session was painful and mostly disastrous in my opinion. I spent most of the session with TS muted, waiting for someone to start knocking heads together.

The (only) highlight was on "Compound It", where A3 (Phalanx, Wash, Ice and I) went off on our own and cleared two of the caches.

Bodge
12-12-2012, 05:23 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm

washington
12-12-2012, 08:06 PM
The (only) highlight was on "Compound It", where A3 (Phalanx, Wash, Ice and I) went off on our own and cleared two of the caches.

Agreed. My sorta lenghty AAR (with a picture!) at: http://www.ferstaberinde.com/folk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=544

lazer
12-12-2012, 08:07 PM
That session was painful and mostly disastrous in my opinion. I spent most of the session with TS muted, waiting for someone to start knocking heads together.

I actually get incredibly self conscious when I FTL or CO so if there's anything I can do better (I know I need to start being more concise by using actual coordinates instead of rough directional bearings/be more diligent about prefacing comms with <unit> to <other unit>, <message>) please let me know because I really don't like the idea of fudging up someone else's enjoyment with my lack of skill. I also understand that may or may not have been directed at me, but that's where the self-conscious part comes into play.

Black Mamba
12-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Lack of skill never ruined anybody's fun!