PDA

View Full Version : RPS Data Smuggling Ring 2: Smugglier

Pages : [1] 2

DarkNoghri
03-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Hello all, this is a continuation of the old Data Smuggling thread, found here. (http://rockpapershotgun.com/rpsforum/topic.php?id=2576) Thanks, Wulf.

Due to the internet having oceans (apparently), many games are very expensive in certain regions, or possibly not available at all. This thread is a service to get around that. So, if you see a game that's much cheaper in another region and you want it, post in this thread, and we will try to arrange that you get it.

In general, the process goes like this:

See cheap/unavailable game
Find a smuggler who seems trustworthy
Swap details via PM
Pay in advance via Paypal or trade (risk lies with the buyer, usually)
Get game for cheaps

Required info usually includes the desired game, current pricing, service you want it from (Steam, D2D, GamersGate, etc), paypal info, email addresses, etc. Any needed info will depend on who you're dealing with/what service you're buying from.

Assuming that I have perma-edit capabilities on these shiny new forums, I'm going to keep a list of smugglers on the second post, sorted by region.

DarkNoghri
03-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Smugglers, sorted by region. If you want on this list, reply with your name and what region you're in. People on this list are willing to be contacted via PM for smuggling services.

USA/North America:
DarkNoghri (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?711-DarkNoghri)
ManaTree (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?886-ManaTree)
TheLastBaron (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?865-TheLastBaron)

UK:
TheLastBaron (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?865-TheLastBaron)
ComradePenguin (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?587-ComradePenguin)

Australia:
SilverSilence (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?57-SilverSilence)
Grim Leaper (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?1404-Grim-Leaper)

Europe:
JohnnyK (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?1097-JohnnyK) (Austria)

ManaTree
03-06-2011, 11:25 PM
USA/North America: ManaTree (circuitr33@gmail.com | https://steamcommunity.com/id/manatree). Me. You know me. RIGHT? Right.

DarkNoghri, you should probably reserve your second post as an FAQ. I can give you some questions + answers later.

EDIT: Okay sorry, I didn't realize that was your Smugglers list. In that case, I can reserve THIS post for the FAQ.

TheLastBaron
04-06-2011, 01:32 AM
I can smuggle to and from both USA/North America and the UK as I live and go to university in the states but usually spend summers in England and have friends/family there the rest of the time.

vidar.the.silent
04-06-2011, 08:52 AM
You, gentlemen, are very kind folks. Thank you very much for the help.

PM sent to DarkNoghri.

mmiasmostati
04-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

But I do commend what you're doing, keep up the good work!

QuantaCat
04-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Also, dont forget, sometimes cheaper to buy in stores then send the steam key or similar. Save on delivery!

TheLastBaron
04-06-2011, 10:47 PM
also, dont forget, sometimes cheaper to buy in stores then send the steam key or similar. Save on delivery!

and get out of bed!? What is this madness!???

vidar.the.silent
04-06-2011, 11:13 PM
And another good deed done by DarkNoghri. Thank you very much.

The gods of gaming will certainly look favourably on all you helping people.

QuantaCat
05-06-2011, 11:14 AM
dont really need to, just order from UK sites with free shipping, then get the CD but only send the serial

SilverSilence
05-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Add me as an Australian willing to smuggle, for the rare case something is cheaper here.

JohnnyK
05-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Would be happy to smuggle from Austria; unfortunately, 99 out of 100 games are probably most expensive in € (at least on Steam), so the demand will probably be low. But if I can help, I'll gladly do it.

ComradePenguin
06-06-2011, 02:05 AM
I've smuggled stuff out of the UK a few times and would be more than happy to do so again.

Grim Leaper
13-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Thanks for helping me out, DarkNoghri. You can add me to the list of mostly-useless Aussie smugglers. (No offence to SilverSilence, you know what I mean!)

SilverSilence
15-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Anyone from the US Willing to gift FNV from D2D? If that's even possible

Can paypal in advance

SirKicksalot
15-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Edit: solved, thank you DarkNoghri.
----
Original: I want New Vegas too. I can PayPal in advance or trade some games around the same price. I'll also throw in an Empire Total War GOTY key I got with a bundle.

DarkNoghri
15-06-2011, 11:36 PM
PM either me or Manatree. We should be able to get you sorted.

SilverSilence
15-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Thanks but I managed to get it sorted, unfortunately there is no gifting on D2D so I had to get someone who already owned the game elsewhere to just buy it and send me the key.

Think I'll stick with Steam gifting in the future :P

Grim Leaper
16-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Thanks but I managed to get it sorted, unfortunately there is no gifting on D2D so I had to get someone who already owned the game elsewhere to just buy it and send me the key.

Think I'll stick with Steam gifting in the future :P

Annoying, isn't it? There are some games where the option for gifting does appear in the D2D check-out. I think it's only Steam games that are a problem.

DarkNoghri
16-06-2011, 02:01 AM

Say what now? I just gifted it to Sir Kicksalot, so it works just fine.

Annoying, isn't it? There are some games where the option for gifting does appear in the D2D check-out. I think it's only Steam games that are a problem.

Now, yours on the other hand, just didn't work, and I don't know why. Though, it occurred to me that you may have been able to buy from the US site yourself.

Grim Leaper
16-06-2011, 02:08 AM
Now, yours on the other hand, just didn't work, and I don't know why. Though, it occurred to me that you may have been able to buy from the US site yourself.

Well, it said I couldn't. (On the product page, and again in the check out.) But the Call of Duty series is always the odd one out. Even the early ones still have absurdly high prices, long after they should be in the bargain bin. Perhaps Activision just decided to prevent gifting, for whatever reason.

DarkNoghri
16-06-2011, 02:21 AM
Well, it said I couldn't. (On the product page, and again in the check out.) But the Call of Duty series is always the odd one out. Even the early ones still have absurdly high prices, long after they should be in the bargain bin. Perhaps Activision just decided to prevent gifting, for whatever reason.

Fair enough.

The pricing thing is the reason that I only ever pick up Blizzard games a decade after they come out.

JohnnyK
16-06-2011, 01:44 PM
I just bought FNV from d2d.co.uk (8.75) and I did get the option to gift it during checkout.

DarkNoghri
16-06-2011, 03:51 PM
I just bought FNV from d2d.co.uk (8.75) and I did get the option to gift it during checkout.

Same. He's most likely referring to when I tried to gift MW2 for him, where the gift option did not show up.

SilverSilence
16-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Ah ok, I probably should have investigated further!

mlaskus
01-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Could some kind American smuggle DoW2 Retribution for me?

EDIT:
That was fast! Thank you very much Dark. :)

DarkNoghri
01-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Done.

(10char)

Anthile
01-07-2011, 05:41 AM
I need someone to smuggle me Retribution as well.

y2rich
01-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Is Retribution cheaper in the States then? I may also be interested in being smuggled it.

Anthile
01-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Is Retribution cheaper in the States then? I may also be interested in being smuggled it.

Yeah, it's 14.99 in every currency, which is just all sorts of stupid.

y2rich
01-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Ooh. Well if anyone is up for smuggling me it I can paypal the money tonight :D

DarkNoghri
01-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, that's what I get for sleeping in. :/

Maybe it will go back on sale later.

arvind
02-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Hey everyone,
I live in India, the land of cheap retail games. I would love to help my fellow RPSers out if possible.

G915
04-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Hello, I'm hoping to find a kind US RPSer who would smuggle me Fallout: New Vegas, both DLC and Alpha Protocol today, thanks!

vidar.the.silent
04-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Anyone who can help me with the Doom Pack Complete? It is not available in my country.

Has the Quake package also been on sale?

DarkNoghri
04-07-2011, 07:56 PM
PM me, mana or the third guy (the last baron? sorry, too lazy to look right now).

As for Quake, I don't think it's been on a daily deal as of yet.

somini
05-07-2011, 12:27 AM
Does anybody knows if Valve Complete Pack will be in a daily deal? It's 45€ in here and 27 in UK. I'm almost sure that it won't change so I would like to know if someone can help me.

DarkNoghri
05-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Not sure. You could wait until the last day, though.

somini
05-07-2011, 01:01 AM
Not sure. You could wait until the last day, though.

Yeah, that's probably for the best. Portal 2 won't escape me this time.

Alex Tru
05-07-2011, 04:29 AM
Hello, everyone. I currently have another key for Frozen Synapse if anybody is interested.

SilverSilence
05-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Hot Pursuit is 12$ on the Aus store, send a PM my way if you're interested (paypal in advance)

Christian
06-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Hello fine gentlemen,

I would love to purchase a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam, but as it's only the 'Low Violence'-version being sold here in Germany, I'd rather have it digitally smuggled to me.

[..edited..]

Thanks to pro-smuggler airtekh, a shiny new copy is now downloading. Thanks!

Creeping Death
07-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Can anyone tell me what price Brink currently is in US/AUS regions? I'm just wondering if it has gotten a bigger discount in regions where it has been on Steam for a while, unlike here in the UK.

mlaskus
07-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Brink prices:
$37.49 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/?cc=us)
22.49 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/?cc=uk)
$67.49 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/?cc=au)
€37,49 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/?cc=nl)

Notice the ?cc=XX at the end of the addresses, pretty handy trick.

Creeping Death
07-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Brink prices:
$37.49 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/?cc=us)
22.49 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/?cc=uk)
$67.49 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/?cc=au)
€37,49 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/?cc=nl)

Notice the ?cc=XX at the end of the addresses, pretty handy trick.

Thanks mlaskus, I knew there was some trick to view other countries store fronts but couldn't recall.

Seems it's cheapest in the UK. Oh well, guess I'll wait longer

Squiz
07-07-2011, 07:41 AM
Alternatively, you can go and check steamprices.com. You can compare different regional pricings there. In addition you see the percentage of your potential savings and which games would be the best deals and worst rip-offs when purchasing from your region.

vidar.the.silent
07-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Anyone around here that can help me with the Quake Collection on Steam? Can't buy that on Steam from Germany.
(And I do not always want to pester DarkNoghri about this. He has already helped me a lot. :) )

EDIT: TheLastBaron helped me. Thank you very much.

Mcmicker
07-07-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey - anyone interested in sharing the Sanctum 4pack with me? I've been eyeing it for a while and $2.50ish is just too good of a deal to pass up. I have Paypal and could either send someone the money for a copy or be the one to buy the pack. Hit me up with a PM or post in the thread - I'm not sure what the proper protocol is.

EDIT: Got the pack, have <STRIKE>2 copies</STRIKE> 1 copy left

MondSemmel
10-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Alternatively, you can go and check steamprices.com. You can compare different regional pricings there. In addition you see the percentage of your potential savings and which games would be the best deals and worst rip-offs when purchasing from your region.

I've been using www.steamgamesales.com . It only displays US prices, but I like that all games are in a single huge list, so searching with STRG+F in your browser works really well.

KillahMate
10-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Hello all! I'm looking for a willing co-conspirator to buy the British Portal 2 for me while it's on sale (currently 14.99 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/?cc=uk)); reimbursement via PayPal etc. If you're willing to be the kind soul there's a 3-day pass for Monday Night Combat in it for you!

Edit: Oh, right: reply here in the thread, or by PM, or contact me on Steam (also KillahMate there).

Edit: Gotten, thanks!

mlaskus
10-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Could some kind American smuggle Hitman Blood Money during today's deal for my friend?
Contact me on Steam(steamid: mlaskus) and I will paypal the money immediately.

y2rich
10-07-2011, 04:04 PM
If DoW Retribution comes up again in the final day of the sale would anyone in the US be willing to purchase it for me? Will paypal the money straight away. y2rich on Steam and I can usually be found in the RPS channel.

Edit: Scrap that, its only 7.50 this time.

89thIncarnation
10-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Looking for someone to smuggle an uncut Fallout 3 GOTY Edition. Missed the day it was 60-something percent off and now hope to get it for the 25%. Edit: Got it thanks to a helpful steam user

mlaskus
20-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Could some nice British or American person help me smuggle GRID?

EDIT:
Sorted out by ComradePenguin, thanks again.

KindredPhantom
05-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Looking for someone from the US to help me smuggle Quake IV on Steam, must bring own rucksack, safety not guaranteed.

goatmonkey
05-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Anyone willing to smuggle Bulletstorm to me from the US D2D store?

Think I have changed my mind guess I will just wait now I'm sure it will be cheap here one day

Anthile
07-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Problem solved.

Icarus
12-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Any kind Americans willing to gift me a Space Marine preorder via the magic of Steam? Will pay via Paypal.

ConcreteOtter
13-08-2011, 01:58 AM
thanks for the help!

Creeping Death
13-08-2011, 02:54 AM
Any kind Americans willing to gift me a Space Marine preorder via the magic of Steam? Will pay via Paypal.

I'm pretty sure Space Marine is a steamworks game, so you should be fine preordering it anywhere and you'll get it on Steam.

Yea, here we go (http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/08/13/confirmed-space-marine-will-use-steamworks/)

Recode
17-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Anyone willing to smuggle Bastion and From Dust on steam from the US?
Both games are overpriced here in EU (Bastion €14 vs $15 & From Dust €15 vs $15)

ajax
17-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Would highly appreciate it if someone from the US could help me out with Dawn of Discovery Gold Edition on Direct2Drive. Just write me here or on Steam; _ajax_.

Edit. Nevermind, got it sorted!

G915
20-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Once again, I'm looking for a kind US RPSer who would smuggle me Deus Ex: HR (normal edition, pre-order before US release date), thanks!

Persona Jet Rev
27-08-2011, 06:35 PM
There's a great deal at Direct2Drive(.co.uk) on The Witcher 2. It's 11.86 pounds when you use the promotion code "SAVE15D2D". Unfortunately for me, they don't allow me to buy it from The Netherlands, even though they say it's availabe worldwide (minus AU and NZ)

*snip* I was able to buy it via a proxy on a hosted server, also in The Netherlands. I'm very curious to know in which country D2D thinks I am :P

KillahMate
27-08-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm looking for a kind smuggler from the US and some co-conspirators to buy the Borderlands Game of the Year 4-Pack with me. The 4-pack is 25% off, and on top of that the US version is like 30% off compared to the Euro edition. We could all get the GOTY edition for less than 4 EUR/$5.65! That's low enough for an impulse buy :-)

Anyone interested please PM me or contact me on Steam; I'm KillahMate there too. Thanks!

Fredie007
30-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Anyone willing to smuggle Far Cry 2 on steam from the UK (US will do as well, but UK is even cheaper) to this mainland-chap?

Contact me through pm or Steam(Fredie258). Much appreciated.

sk2k
07-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Hello,

any Dead Island 4-pack buyers around somewhere? :) I would like to sneak in for a copy because i can't buy it here in Germany.

EDIT: I have the game now.

JohnnyK
09-09-2011, 04:43 PM
any Dead Island 4-pack buyers around somewhere? :) I would like to sneak in for a copy because i can't buy it here in Germany.
I'd join in for a 4pack but I would prefer if we could find a US person to buy it (I'm in Austria so would have to buy in €). Can Paypal in advance of course.

EDIT: UK should work as well price-wise, it's just €-countries paying more, right?
So sorry to anyone from the UK, didn't mean to discriminate. You'd be more than welcome :)

somini
09-09-2011, 04:52 PM
I too can join for a 4pack. It's 25€ each or equivalent currency if we find an American to buy it.
The only catch is that I can only pay in about 2 weeks, so if you are in a hurry either someone believes me or you can disregard my post.

sk2k
09-09-2011, 06:44 PM
EDIT: UK should work as well price-wise, it's just €-countries paying more, right?
So sorry to anyone from the UK, didn't mean to discriminate. You'd be more than welcome :)

AFAIK there is no 4-pack for the UK. Only the US Steam shop lists it.

alset85
09-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Hello, can a kind brit help me get Civ 5 cheaper by way of smuggling? I would greatly appreciate it.

skittles
11-09-2011, 01:15 AM
On the topic of smuggling, is Dead Island steam region restricted? I bought a key off Shopto, as I have bought quite a few boxed things and never had a problem with them, and decided to try out their download service. It was my understanding that the game was not restricted, but my key is not activating saying it is not available in my country (Australia). Steam forums seems to indicate that Russian keys are restricted, but it shouldn't be a Russian key... just wondering if other regions are restricted as well?

sk2k
11-09-2011, 06:00 AM
On their website it's listed as a UK download so it could be a region locked key.

KillahMate
16-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Once again I'm seeking assistance from a kind citizen of the United States - Darksiders in on sale today, it's one of those that think 20 EUR is the same as 20 USD, or that 5 EUR is the same as 5 USD. Anyone willing to help? I'm available here, via PM and on Steam (also KillahMate). Thanks!

Edit: I've been helped! Thanks again kind sir!

sk2k
18-09-2011, 10:49 AM
I need help with getting the UK version of Rage. I already PMed TheLastBaron and ComradePenguin but i got no answers. :( Please contact me on Steam (sk2k) or here via PM if you can help me.

goatmonkey
18-09-2011, 03:03 PM
I would love to get in on some Dead Island 4-Pack action if anyone is still looking for another person, gamersgate offers the 4-pack in the UK and I think that seems to work out as the cheapest option.

JohnnyK
18-09-2011, 03:23 PM
I would love to get in on some Dead Island 4-Pack action if anyone is still looking for another person, gamersgate offers the 4-pack in the UK and I think that seems to work out as the cheapest option.
I'm still interested; Gamersgate lists prices in € for me, so could you grab it, goatmonkey?
sk2k has the game, but somini might still be interested. If we cannot get a 4th person I might just pay for half the 4-pack (and 2 keys) as I have a friend who I can gift it to for hist birthday.

somini
18-09-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm still interested; Gamersgate lists prices in € for me, so could you grab it, goatmonkey?
sk2k has the game, but somini might still be interested. If we cannot get a 4th person I might just pay for half the 4-pack (and 2 keys) as I have a friend who I can gift it to for hist birthday.
I confirm that I'm interested, and can transfer the money tonight. I too can only see the price in euros, so we just need someone from the UK.

goatmonkey
18-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Sure I would be willing to get it it's 89.95 for me which works out to 22.49 each add me on steam with the username cjone2

somini
18-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Can you give me a link? I can't find it...

goatmonkey
18-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Should just be able to use it in the add a friend, http://steamcommunity.com/id/goatmonkey

or if you meant the game http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-DI4PUK/dead-island-four-pack-bundle

JohnnyK
18-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Added you, goatmonkey. Once you confirmed send me your PP address please.

Does anyone remember PP fees off the top of his head?

JohnnyK
18-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Just in case anyone wanted in - 4pack purchase done, so we have the game now.
Thanks goatmonkey for all the help.

hamster
23-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Can someone help me with Alpha Protocol please? Paypal + appreciation in return.

JohnnyK
23-09-2011, 08:54 AM
On Steam? Is it not available in your region?
2$ = 1,5€, so you save about 0,5€ but have to account for PP fees. I doubt there is any significant saving involved.

Or am I missing something.

I'm in the EU, but pm me your Steam name.

hamster
23-09-2011, 09:01 AM
On Steam? Is it not available in your region?
2$ = 1,5€, so you save about 0,5€ but have to account for PP fees. I doubt there is any significant saving involved.

Or am I missing something.

I'm in the EU, but pm me your Steam name.

It's not available in my region, I think. When I search for "alpha protocol" i only see the trailer.

Will PM you now. Thx in advance.

ComradePenguin
26-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Not sure this entirely belongs here but is anyone interested in a Renegade Ops four pack? 5 each which should be cheaper than it is anywhere else.

KauhuK
12-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Could someone with prices in steam smuggle (gift) me a copy of Red Faction: Armageddon from THQ sale? I can transfer the money with paypal. PM me about it if you can and are kind enough.

Sorted. ComradePenguin kindly offered his help.

JohnnyK
18-10-2011, 03:26 PM
EDIT: ComradePenguin to the rescue. Thanks!

Anyone with prices willing to preorder Assassin's Creed: Revelations on Steam for me? Can do Paypal or (if you prefer) bank transfer.

Thanks in advance!

Icarus
19-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Anyone outside the UK willing to gift an Arkham City Steam preorder? I have the funds on my Paypal account ready to go.

JohnnyK
19-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Can do, Icarus, but I assume € is not the currency of your choice (50€ = 43.6).

Icarus
19-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Yeah, 50 EUR is a little rich for my blood considering that Amazon has the preorder for 26... Offer's appreciated, but yeah, maybe someone in the USD zones?

DarkNoghri
21-10-2011, 01:02 AM
Send me a PM (US here), and I'll see if I can't get you sorted.

Nova
28-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Can someone smuggle FEAR 2 (unavailable) and Left4Dead (censored) for me, before Monday?

DarkNoghri
28-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Can someone smuggle FEAR 2 (unavailable) and Left4Dead (censored) for me, before Monday?

Possibly. I'll be back home with my computer/Steam account/etc by late tomorrow, so I should be able to help you Sunday sometime. Send me a PM with game details, where you want it from (probably Steam), and I'll get back to you.

Nova
29-10-2011, 11:53 AM
It is done. Thanks for all the offers and KauhuK for smuggling the games.
So many helpful people here. Thanks again.

sk2k
30-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Hello,

can someone from the US help me with Dead Space 2? It's currently in the Haloween sale but it it's not available here on Steam. :(

EDIT: Got it. :)

somini
30-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Can anyone from the US/UK help me smuggling Sonic Generations? It's expensive here in the Eurozone...

EDIT:Are Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 3D included as preorder bonus in the US/UK?

EDIT^2:Scratch that, I couldn't resist the wait.

somini
01-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Already bough it. Too good to pass.

Sauge
13-11-2011, 03:01 PM
could someone get my a copy of skyrim on steam for some idiotic reason i cant buy it here over steam(or any other DD in fact)

nissanthen
14-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Hi,

Could some kind American smuggler please get me Saints Row: The Third on Steam? It is unfortunately not available in the UK.

Will of course pay in advance.

Kind regards,
Nis

EDIT: I just bought it through GAME

ReverendMoosey
15-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Would anyone be up for trading a copy of Oblivion for either the Max Payne bundle or the Indie Fright Pack? I want to give a copy to my friend but I'm all cash poor right now. Do a guy a favour?

FG1
15-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi,

could someone smuggle Saints Row: The Third on Steam for me. Preferably someone from the US. Im from Germany and we only get the censored version in the store. :(

Creeping Death
21-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Would anyone with a shopto.net account be so kind as to get me Saint's Row 3 (http://www.shopto.net/DOWNLOAD/VIDEO%20GAMES/DWNLD28020-Saints%20Row%20the%20Third.html?affiliate_source=a w&awc=2943_1321153620_5220c85c09a04618f2d081da33a83b 32)? It's the cheapest place I've been able to find it but I've had nothing but trouble trying to register on their website. Some garbage about a duplicate account even though it's not...

Anyway! I can Paypal whoever is kind enough to help me out the 22.85.

Edit: Nevermind

AlonePlusEasyTarget
24-11-2011, 12:37 AM
Could someone from the US smuggle me the Mass Effect 2 : Deluxe Edition? It's $7.49 for that one now in Daily Deal I think.

Well I got it! Thanks cjlr.

Eightyseven
24-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Could someone from a better region price wise (Im Europe tier 1 zone) want to buy a portal 2 pack with me?

radaxian
24-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi all,

Hoping to find a US user to smuggle me:

- Fallout New Vegas (US$5 daily deal)
- Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues (US$2.50 daily deal)
- Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts (US$2.50 daily deal)

EDIT - Mcmicker sorted me out - thanks!

Maralinga
25-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Another request for New Vegas, mirroring the above post.

TailSwallower
25-11-2011, 12:46 AM
I could go for the 4 proper New Vegas DLCs from a US resident at their slightly cheaper prices. I've already got money sitting in my paypal account, so I can get the money to you straight up. PM me I suppose.

EDIT - Mcmicker is helping me out.

Oshada
25-11-2011, 03:53 AM
Hi, can anyone from the US help me get Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for 14.99? I can trade Dota 2 for it if possible, since my Paypal account is still transferring to my new account.

radaxian
26-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Back again,

Now hoping to find a US/UK user to smuggle:

- Civilization V (US$10.19/UK6.79 daily deal)

EDIT - Mcmicker sorted me out again - thanks!

MaxNormal
27-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Hi can a US please help me out with getting H.A.W.X today ? (just number 1)

Also tomorrow I'd like help getting Bulletstorm - I'm just waiting to see if it gets a daily deal then first.

Edit - Thanks to the awesome Mcmicker I'm sorted out :-)

Revisor
27-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Hello gentlemen,
if any of you US chaps are still online today, could you smuggle Splinter Cell Conviction (http://store.steampowered.com/app/33229/) (normal edition) for me that's on sale today?
It's twice as expensive (http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/33220/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction) over here.

My Steam ID is Revisor.

Maurish
27-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Howdy! I'm interested in Civilization V's daily deal in Steam and I heard the GOTY is also there which has bunch of DLC included. If someone from UK/US is willing to help then please, give me a PM. Much appreciated!

Mcmicker
27-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Hey, does anyone want to split a Greed Corp (http://store.steampowered.com/app/48950/) four-pack? It looks pretty interesting, and is very slightly cheaper than buying it individually. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

EDIT: It's really not a huge price differential, so I'm just going to get an individual copy unless anyone wants the US pricing.

Also, I'm almost certainly going to get the Dungeon Defenders (http://store.steampowered.com/app/65800/) four-pack today, if anyone wants in on that.

KillahMate
04-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi there all you nice people! Anyone from the US or US territories up for smuggling a Steam copy of Borderlands into Europe in the next couple of hours, while it's cheap? I'm KillahMate on Steam as well, and I'll make it up to you in advance via PayPal. Thanks!

Creeping Death
11-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Could some kind American out there smuggle me a copy of Dungeon Siege III (http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-40701eon-Siege-31-Download/dp/B0054SFKUS?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20)from Amazon's download service? It's only $5 but you need an american address :/ I can paypal the funds immediately (I believe it's 3.19GBP).

Edit: Never mind. Seems the deal has passed :(

Revisor
12-12-2011, 06:48 AM
Count me in with the Dungeon Siege 3 deal too, please!

somini
20-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Is anyone up for a 4-pack of EYE (http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/) on Steam?
It's $15 in the US, but even if I buy it for 15€ it's still cheap, so there are no restrictions, but an american is welcome.
$3.75 / 3.75€ each

Revisor
20-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Wrong URL, you forgot the protocol
E.Y.E on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/

Highly recommended as one of the surprises of 2011

Oshada
20-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Hi denizens of the United States, if/when Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition (http://store.steampowered.com/app/33230/?snr=1_4_4__13) and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition (http://store.steampowered.com/app/48190/?snr=1_5_9__13) become daily deals, can you smuggle the two for me? I'm in Australia, and I can do a Paypal transfer. If by the end of the sale they haven't gone on daily sale, it's fine if you can get it at the current 33% off.

Edit - McMicker has offered to help me out :)

somini
20-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Wrong URL, you forgot the protocol
E.Y.E on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/

Highly recommended as one of the surprises of 2011
Thanks for the recommendation, and for pointing my mistake, fixed now. It's good until the 2 January, so there is no hurry.

Maurish
22-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Today's amazing Steam sale has Batman: Arkham City -50% up there but unfortunately it's unavailable in my country. I'm looking for someone in the States to lend me a hand here. It's currently 24.99$ and it has been out for only a month. Please, let me know via PM and we'll work things out (preferably with Paypal). Thanks! -Edit- Thanks to Mcmicker for helping me out!

sopabuena
22-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Seconding the
Batman: Arkham City request! I doubt we will get it with so few hours left, but maybe in an encore

Maurish
22-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Today's deals don't end exactly when the new sales come in so we still have ~6 hours left. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Fredie007
24-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Reading what some people had to say (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/showthread.php?2430-Best-Games-Nobody-played) about Kohan has made me terribly interested in trying out the games, they are however, horribly overpriced in Europe (http://www.steamprices.com/us/search?kohan). Anyone either from the US or UK able to gift the battlechest to me in exchange for a spare Shogun 2 code I have lying around here. I'd be happy to throw in 9 coal and some worthless coupons if you're that kind of guy. ;)

Oshada
24-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Good day gentleman (and ladies) from the UK, please assist me to smuggle Saints Row the Third :) http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_GB/pd/Saints-Row-The-Third/productID.233244200#purchaseDetails

buemba
25-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Good day gentleman (and ladies) from the UK, please assist me to smuggle Saints Row the Third :) http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_GB/pd/Saints-Row-The-Third/productID.233244200#purchaseDetails

You can just input a made-up address from England and use your regular PayPal account to complete the payment. I did that yesterday and it worked like a charm.

sk2k
25-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Can anyone from the US help me out with Alice - Madness Returns?

Please contact me on steam or PM me.

EDIT: Alice acquired. :)

Pony11
25-12-2011, 11:47 PM
I need help from someone from the US with the Alice - Madness Returns too.

My Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pony11/

Or a PM.

Edit: Alice received with the help of Mcmicker (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?2552-Mcmicker)

Thanks!

Schmitzkater
26-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Me and a few friends live in Germany and are only able to get a severely cut version of Killing floor.

Would one of you gents be prepared to smuggle 2 copies for us if we paypal the money?

Either contact via steam ("haxxxler") or a PM if it is possible would make us very happy.

Edit: All sorted thanks to
Mcmicker being a very awesome gentleman.

BubuIIC
26-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Hey,

as Fallout 3 is currently on the Steam sale I really wanted to get this.
Unfortunately here in Germany we only have a cut version of the game available and what is even worse only with the German language option (which is generally crappy).
So if someone would agree to buy this for me anywhere, where you have the full version of the game, that'd be awesome :-)

Contact me via PM or steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/bubuiic) with your details if you are interested.

Edit: Got it last minute from Mcmicker. Thanks!

The JG Man
26-12-2011, 06:09 PM
EDIT: And sorted out. I'd like to thank Mcmicker for being very excellent!

buemba
26-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Could anybody in the US help me get Alice: Madness Returns ($7.49) and Bulletstorm ($ 4.99) in the next 4 hours while they're both part of the daily deals?

Edit: Never mind, I got it.

ivanzorita
26-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Hi! I need help from someone from the US with Bulletstorm and Prima guide My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zori Or a PM. Thanks

SOLVED. Thanks to Mcmicker (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?2552-Mcmicker)

ferdhy
27-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Same that ivanzorita. I need help with Bulletstorm only from US. My Steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/futurete

WiperWoper
28-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi, i'm looking for someone to help me out from the US. I intend to buy Assassin's Creed 1 and 2. My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aKiLeS/ add me if you're willing to help. Thanks in advance.

Edit: everything sorted out very fast thanks to mcmicker (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?2552-Mcmicker)

Mcmicker
28-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Hey, anyone in the US willing to grab Just Cause 2 (digital download) (http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-40632st-Cause-2-Download/dp/B004UHSGUA/ref=br_lf_m_1000746611_1_2_img?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1341467662&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000746611&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0KH7THM2S1YW90PP7CZE) for me off Amazon? I don't believe I can purchase it from Canada. You can contact me through Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcmicker/) or by PM. Thanks!

Rauten
28-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Hey, anyone in the US willing to grab Just Cause 2 (digital download) (http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-40632st-Cause-2-Download/dp/B004UHSGUA/ref=br_lf_m_1000746611_1_2_img?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1341467662&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000746611&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0KH7THM2S1YW90PP7CZE) for me off Amazon? I don't believe I can purchase it from Canada. You can contact me through Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcmicker/) or by PM. Thanks!

I can't buy it for you (my credit card is almost locked due to too many digital purchases), buuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm sure you can create an account for that friend of yours that just happens to live behind a McDonalds in Anchorage and then, hey, since you went to the trouble of creating it, use it once to get you that game. I'm sure he won't mind, and Amazon will accept your Canadian credit card, I mean, money is money.

Eightyseven
29-12-2011, 12:24 AM
cant seem to buy Red Orchestra 2 from Getgamesgo with paypal

could an american smuggle it for me
I can pay back with paypal

Revisor
29-12-2011, 07:08 AM
I'm sure you can create an account for that friend of yours
Or you can just change your billing address for this one purchase like I did (living at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, just Google it :)) and then switch it back under: Your Account - Manage Payment Options - Edit

KillahMate
30-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Anyone up for procuring a copy of Shogun 2: Total War within the next half hour? :-) I'm KillahMate on Steam as well.

EDIT: Procured! Thanks again good sir!

Wolfenswan
31-12-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm looking for someone to smuggle me Fallout: NV + DLCs (reduced violence, german only version yaddayada)

my steam id is wolfenswan. i'm travelling with a linux netbook atm but I have access to my paypal and can repay you in an instant.

cheers.

mlaskus
31-12-2011, 06:43 PM
I would be very grateful if someone could smuggle Fallout NV + DLCs for me while it's still 75% off.

EDIT:
It's being taken care off, thanks. :)

somini
01-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Can anyone smuggle me Assassin's Creed Revelations (http://store.steampowered.com/app/201870) on Steam from the UK? I can PayPal in advance.
It's cheaper than Amazon for me...

EDIT:Smuggled by Mcmicker. Appreciated.

meloncrab
05-01-2012, 09:43 PM
I'd be very happy if someone could get me Shogun 2 Blood Pack. You can't get it in Austria because of German laws and somehow this makes sense. Contact me on Steam, same name.

LMon
15-01-2012, 08:57 PM
I would be really grateful if a kind American could smuggle me Dead Space 2 on steam while it is still $5. Steam id: LMonster

plutonick
27-01-2012, 12:49 PM
I am looking for a smuggler that lives in Kazakhstan. You wouldn't believe how much The Darkness 2 costs there.

lhzr
27-01-2012, 01:10 PM
I am looking for a smuggler that lives in Kazakhstan. You wouldn't believe how much The Darkness 2 costs there.
Well, 20$ as opposed to 50EU, pretty nice. It's probably the same as buying from a cd-key shop, though. Only thing you gotta watch out for is region locking a la Skyrim.

look here: http://gamekeyfinder.de/games/The_Darkness_2.html

plutonick
27-01-2012, 01:34 PM
It's not exactly the same. In my case, I end up with an item in my inventory, which I can trade it back. But If i get the cdkey, it's only use it to redeem it.

lhzr
27-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Ah, yeah, if you're planning on gifting/trading, it's not the same. Well, good luck in your search then :)

orcane
27-01-2012, 05:18 PM
I'd be very happy if someone could get me Shogun 2 Blood Pack. You can't get it in Austria because of German laws and somehow this makes sense. Contact me on Steam, same name.
Wow, not here either. So much about buying Shogun 2 with all DLCs during winter sale... I should know better than to buy from these guys.

SirKicksalot
27-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Edit - No longer needed.

mecharm
09-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Hello Good Smugglers!

Could someone smuggle me a Kingdoms of Amalur on Steam?

I know it's 'shallow', but it's okay as it costs a lot of money, so the balance of the universe is in no imminent danger!

I'm looking for a good-hearted fellow who would use his/her powers of currency to get me the goods in USD instead of the much shadier EUR...

Anyways, my steam account name is 'tilkforu' (yeah I know...I was young), and I'm willing to throw in a free hug/fist bump for my hero!

Cheers,

EDIT: silly me forgot to say I'm not expecting anyone to gift me the game THEN I'll pay, I would deck out the cash beforehand!

alset85
09-02-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm not sure anyone's willing to risk helping you now after the steam bans debacle. As far as Valve is concerned gifts are for actual gifting and anything else is against the ToS. I'm kindof bummed myself since I'm in the EU as well.

mecharm
09-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Ouch...I wasn't paying attention to that, but will read up asap.

EDIT: Oh wow...after reading some of the juicier looking posts over at the steam banning thread, I retract my wish to get smuggled.
I hope to all things good I never have to face steam support...

Oshada
28-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Anyone from the UK willing to help me get this amazing deal?

http://pcworlddownloads.co.uk/product/lp24721/empire-total-war-and-napoleon-total-war-game-of-the-year-edition/

Use 'pcgamer20' to get it for 4 pounds.

The Steam codes are sent by email I think, so no risk of Steam gifts. Paypal preferred :)

gnodab
03-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Dear RPSsers,

would someone be so kind as to help me escape the draconian censorship of Nazi-Germany?
I'm interested in the following examples entarteter Kunst:

Vampire Bloodlines 4.99
Saints Row 2 2.50
Saints Row 3 24.99

Steam has them all on Sale at the moment.
Since I've never tried this before I've no idea how to go about it. I guess Paypal would be sensible, or I could buy and gift you another steam title...

gnodab
03-03-2012, 04:35 PM
great I messaged you back

Morlik
08-03-2012, 04:06 PM
http://www.pcworlddownloads.co.uk/product/lp28692/wargame-european-escalation/

Wargame: European Escalation is on sale at the above link for 10.39 with promo code pcgamer20. Unfortunately, I can't buy it from the US. I assume a UK or European IP is needed. I am a long time lurker and reader of RPS and I would be grateful if somebody could buy me a key to plug into steam and I will repay through paypal. I'd be willing to pay first.

corbain
08-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Dear RPSsers,

would someone be so kind as to help me escape the draconian censorship of Nazi-Germany?
I'm interested in the following examples entarteter Kunst:

Vampire Bloodlines 4.99€
Saints Row 2 2.50€
Saints Row 3 24.99€

Steam has them all on Sale at the moment.
Since I've never tried this before I've no idea how to go about it. I guess Paypal would be sensible, or I could buy and gift you another steam title...

I want to help you, just for using the phrase "entarteter Kunst". PM me if you're still stuck.

Morlik
10-03-2012, 01:07 PM
http://www.pcworlddownloads.co.uk/product/lp28692/wargame-european-escalation/

Wargame: European Escalation is on sale at the above link for 10.39 with promo code pcgamer20. Unfortunately, I can't buy it from the US. I assume a UK or European IP is needed. I am a long time lurker and reader of RPS and I would be grateful if somebody could buy me a key to plug into steam and I will repay through paypal. I'd be willing to pay first.

Bump. I hope I don't miss this deal.

gnodab
10-03-2012, 11:16 PM
I want to help you, just for using the phrase "entarteter Kunst". PM me if you're still stuck.

well a belated thank you my friend, but I already got a deal from russia...

but good to know that you can always count on your fellows at rps.

gnodab
11-03-2012, 11:06 AM
After the great successtm last time, I have a new request for the RPS Underground.
Steam currently has the Bioshocks on sale for 5 each.
Which sounds quite nice, apart from the censorship and language-locking (Man spricht Deutsch!)...

So, get to the Rosienenbomber!

y2rich
15-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Dear fine US based smugglers. Amazon.com have the 2k Sports MLB/NBA2K12 pack for $40 to download. Does anyone know if they give you codes to unlock the game on Steam or do they have to be downloaded? If you get Steam codes then I may be interested in doing business.

_Nocturnal
24-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Deus Ex: HR is currently at -75% on Steam, but in the US it seems to be a further 40% cheaper compared to my region.

Anyone willing to help out a poor student by getting it for me?

Edit: Got it!

alset85
31-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Gotham City Impostors is at 50% off today but is unavailable in my country. Will a kind yank help me out?

Anthile
01-04-2012, 02:58 PM
I need someone to smuggle me Bulletstorm on Steam. I can offer a copy of Portal 2 or good ol' paypal in return.

Edit: Solved.

agentorange
03-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Is this thread strictly for digital transactions? I'm interested in getting a German copy of The Void, because it comes with the full soundtrack, and was wondering if any German residents would be willing to forward the game to me. I'd reimburse for all shipping costs through Paypal.

Sinderlin
03-05-2012, 08:27 PM
I'd be glad to help.

This is the german amazon page for the game: http://www.amazon.de/Novi-Disk-The-Void/dp/B001UR3L2G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336072752&sr=8-1

You can try navigating it with google translate or PM me your address and I'll make the order for you. Shippig costs 6€ to the UK and 14€ to the US.

On a not necessarily related note: I'm looking for an international uncut copy of Bulletstorm (Germany is Europe's Australia). I'd be happy to arrange an exchange with agentorange or a smuggling contract with someone (else) living in the US. Steam is preferred.

Kattz
05-05-2012, 04:01 AM
Hello FPS Forums,

I recently learned that Max Payne 3 will get censored in Germany. Being a German citizen, this will affect me without any doubt - especially since I almost exclusively buy my games off Steam nowadays. You probably know that Steam only offers access to the version of a game that is intended for the country you're living in. With your help, I would like to bypass that.

I'm not expecting you to gift me the game. Of course, there will be compensation. Maybe we could engage in a trade: The uncensored version of Max Payne 3 for another full-price game you'd have bought, anyway. It would be like you bought the game yourself, but you'd do a great favor to a poor soul whipped by his country's hostility towards his favorite hobby. If you prefer, you will be compensated by other means such as Paypal.

Please send me a private message for details.

EDIT: Problem solved.

Corpekata
06-05-2012, 04:08 PM
http://www.shopto.net/DOWNLOAD/VIDEO%20GAMES/DWNLD28020-Saints%20Row%20the%20Third.html

Saint's Row the Third for 6.85 pounds, or roughly 11 USD. Steamworks.

Speaking of this deal, looking for a Brit to do some data smuggling for me. Shopto doesn't like Americans for downloads (hell, I can't even register on the website, but that appears to be an issue with just me). Looking to do a trade of roughly equal value on whatever site you like. Game is Steamworks so the user would just need to copy paste the key.

nsane
11-05-2012, 04:47 PM
So, I'm trying to get Arkham City, steamworks version. It's locked in my country, so I've kinda need a key or something. Any help?

Maybe steam gift will work? I will happily provide paypal funds.

mlaskus
19-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm looking for some nice USian to smuggle a few New Vegas DLCs(can't buy them in my region since I got the base game from a smuggler) and 3 copies of Assasins Creed: Brotherhood.

EDIT:
It is being taken care of, thanks Mcmicker! :)

KillahMate
20-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Ladies and gentlemen of the United States!

I just saw the Assassin's Creed sale on Steam, and my region normally has the games at about 50% or even 100% higher prices than the States. I'd be interested in getting Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, and if anyone US-based can help me shave off an additional tenner off the cost, that would be just swell :-) Please PM me here or on Steam, I have the same name there. Thanks!

mlaskus
22-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm once again in a need of a dastardly smuggler. I need a Dead Island 4-pack, though I will only be using 3 copies, the 4th can be a tip for the smuggler or go to the Kindness Club.

EDIT: Being taken care of, thanks celt. :)

celt
22-05-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm once again in a need of a dastardly smuggler. I need a Dead Island 4-pack, though I will only be using 3 copies, the 4th can be a tip for the smuggler or go to the Kindness Club.

I'll take you up on that, mlaskus. I'm assuming you mean buying a Steam 4-pack and gifting you 3 of them? Sounds easy. Send me a message if you still need it.

nsane
22-05-2012, 11:15 PM
So, I'm trying to get Arkham City, steamworks version. It's locked in my country, so I've kinda need a key or something. Any help?

Maybe steam gift will work? I will happily provide paypal funds.
Halp? Any info regarding this?

IHaveNoIdea
23-05-2012, 06:13 AM
Halp? Any info regarding this? According to posts on the Steam forum, the game should be playable in all regions and I haven't heard of any IP blocks preventing play for that title. So a gifted/traded copy should work fine. It does use GFWL though. So if you are in a non-supported region, you won't be able to play multiplayer unless you make a GFWL account set to a supported region. Now, unless MS have changed things, you should be able to set UK, US, etc., as your region when making a GFWL account regardless of your actual region.

XisLoose
23-05-2012, 03:15 PM

I can get the 4-pack at 35.98 USD, will that be any help?
PM me if so :)

Wolfenswan
23-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Looking for a hearty sea bear to ferry me copy of Dead Island + DLCs around the treacherous german coastal line. Be payin' in grog, paypal or a steam game of equal value.

Edit:
messaged XisLoose (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?3815-XisLoose)

TechnoJellyfish
27-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Hey there!

I'd love to get my hands on the Plentiful Paradox Package (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085CD7BE), which is currently on sale for $12.49 on amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/). Due to the lack of a credit card, it's not possible for me to purchase the package myself.

Although amazon.com doesn't offer any gifting option for digital downloads, it should be possible to simply forward the Steam keys (and probably the non-Steam keys, too).

If some kind US-based lifeform (or, in fact, anyone who's able to purchase the bundle) would be willing to help me out, I'd much appreciate it. Just leave a quick reply or shoot me a PM.

Regarding payment: I'm probably limited to PayPal, so that should be OK with any potential buyer.

Thanks in advance,

TJ

TechnoJellyfish
29-05-2012, 10:27 AM
According to a recent post of an Amazon employee (?) over at CAG, the Paradox offer just got extended 'til the end of the week. Also, this:

FYI I just got off the phone with Paradox.

We're going to extend this sale through the end of the week (6/2) since it is doing so well.

More importantly though. Everyone who purchased the Plentiful Paradox Package, and everyone who chooses to purchase it this week, will get 2 $23 promotional credits, 1 for

Europa Universalis Chronicles

and 1 for

The Hearts of Iron III Collection

That will make both of these games $6 each for those of you looking to round out your Paradox Grand Strategy collection.

Just a note that we won't start giving out the credits until tomorrow likely. There are a couple of people that I need to click a button here and there to turn the promotion on...and I think they are eating burgers right now...

Cheers,
Tony
Maybe this makes things a little more interesting for the smuggling person? Additionally, whoever is willing to help me out may keep the non-Steam-redeemable games (namely "Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection" and "Victoria II") for free, as I'm primarily interested in the Steam-redeemable ones.

TJ

TechnoJellyfish
30-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Just to clarify: I'd send the money via PayPal in advance (+ whatever it takes to cover PayPal fees), so there's practically no risk for the buyer.

Also, as stated above, the person in question may keep the non-Steam-redeemable games.

Mcmicker
30-05-2012, 11:13 PM
I'd love to get my hands on the Plentiful Paradox Package (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085CD7BE), which is currently on sale for $12.49 on amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/). Due to the lack of a credit card, it's not possible for me to purchase the package myself.

I'd love to help you out, but I don't have a credit card either. Sorry about that.

SirKicksalot
31-05-2012, 12:09 AM
I can help. Not sure if I'll be online before 4 PM GMT but I should be available starting then (since I'm at work lol).

Spider Jerusalem
31-05-2012, 06:29 AM
is it true that max payne 3 is $45 on steam for people on the uk side of things?

if so, i'd be interested in sending someone that via paypal for a copy.

TechnoJellyfish
31-05-2012, 12:00 PM
I've been taken care of.

Huge thanks to SirKicksalot for helping me out so quickly (and also thanks to Mcmicker for his/her goodwill)!

Anthile
31-05-2012, 06:40 PM
I need somebody to smuggle me Saints Row 3. I can offer a copy of Portal 2 or cold hard cash via paypal.

Christian
31-05-2012, 07:22 PM
I'd also really appreciate it if someone could gift-smuggle me the uncut version of SR3 on Steam since it's on sale right now, hooray!
I could trade for either Red Orchestra 2 GOTY (unfortunately the cut version) or Sonic Generations or via PayPal..

TIA!

Hooray, thanks to SirKicksalot (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?650-SirKicksalot) it's downloading now. :)

meloncrab
02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm looking for someone to help me get the Plentiful Paradox Bundle from Amazon.com. I'm only looking to get Crusader Kings II, the helpful person can keep the rest, if they like. Contact me via pm or meloncrab on steam. Cheers.

Aethelwulf
06-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Afternoon, long time lurker under a previous alias which I ditched due to the log in bug not allowing me to comment, which funnily enough doesn't work on this account either. Anyway, this whole Battlefield 3 Premium fiasco has got me wondering if the Origin giftable games work over seas? Anybody previously tried it?

Heliocentric
18-06-2012, 10:17 AM
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SHIFT2/need-for-speed-shift-2-unleashed
$5
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SHIFT2UK/need-for-speed-shift-2-unleashed-uk
Willing to trade from a list of games on steam/gamersgate or buy a gift of a similar value if no other arrangements can be made.

vinraith
19-06-2012, 05:13 PM
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SHIFT2/need-for-speed-shift-2-unleashed
$5
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SHIFT2UK/need-for-speed-shift-2-unleashed-uk
Willing to trade from a list of games on steam/gamersgate or buy a gift of a similar value if no other arrangements can be made.

Don't know if you missed my PM, but I'm happy to help you out on this one if someone else hasn't already.

elephant god
19-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Oh, in the inevitable case that in the upcoming steam sale the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series is somehow on offer, please get back to me. I'm in Germany, and desperately looking for a steam version. cheers. steam id: elephantgod

somini
28-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Can anyone smuggle me some LA Noire from the US?
R* is asking $7.50 in the US and 10€ here.
I can paypal in advance.

TechnoJellyfish
28-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Can anyone smuggle me some LA Noire from the US?

I'd also like to get L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition and I'm not too keen on paying this 40% "special euro-country tax" ... If any US-flavored person feels escpecially "smuggly" today, feel free to contact me via PM or leave a quick reply here.

Payment via PayPal or Steam game of equal value.

Oh, in the inevitable case that in the upcoming steam sale the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series is somehow on offer, please get back to me. I'm in Germany, and desperately looking for a steam version.

What's the problem with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? All three games are available on the German store with no censorship applied whatsoever.

elephant god
01-07-2012, 03:40 PM
huh. I didn't notice that. In the back of my mind I was sure they used to not be available. but oh well, less smuggling then :) cheers for the heads-up!

Xoota
03-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi,

Can someone help me get Amazon's Plethora of Paradox games? I'm in the EU and can't buy it from here!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008G0ZVLE
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008G0ZVLE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p367_d0_g367_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0D ER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=152GQRQ1R7AGXHJFBMGY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846)
Thanks a lot!

Squiz
03-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi, Can someone help me get Amazon's Plethora of Paradox games? I'm in the EU and can't buy it from here! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008G0ZVLE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p367_d0_g367_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0D ER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=152GQRQ1R7AGXHJFBMGY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008G0ZVLE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p367_d0_g367_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0D ER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=152GQRQ1R7AGXHJFBMGY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846) Thanks a lot!Have you tried entering US/Canadian address details? It worked for me and I am European too. If I remember correctly, I followed the funny advise of someone on the forums and entered the address of a McDonald's restaurant in Anchorage.

Xoota
03-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Have you tried entering US/Canadian address details? It worked for me and I am European too. If I remember correctly, I followed the funny advise of someone on the forums and entered the address of a McDonald's restaurant in Anchorage.

Mmmm... It doesn't work with my account... Thanks for the tip! If I had another credit card I'd try with a new user, but I'd rather not mess with my current account as I buy a lot of books from all amazons.

If no one is willing it's OK, I think that a similar package will be on the steam summer sale (if we finally have one!)

P.S.: I edited the webpage link, as I think it includes some referral I must have trailed by some cookie, sorry for that.

pakoito
07-07-2012, 01:09 PM
I want the Paradox Plentiful Package from the US. 12$.

http://www.amazon.com/Paradox-Interactive-41089dox-Package1-Plentiful/dp/B008G0ZDZI/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1341662249&sr=1-1&keywords=Plentiful+Paradox+Package

Paypal is probably the best option. I am a long-time RPSer, have some successful trades on Reddit and gp32spain.

It needs to be done today, because it's the last day.

LTK
07-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Are you sure you don't want the Plethora? It's 7.50 more and has twice as many games. Though I'm just saying that because it has Warlock in it.

Anyway, you can download them yourself provided you have a credit card and the ability to google a US address. If not, you'll want to get someone from the US to buy them to avoid unwanted attention.

pakoito
07-07-2012, 01:52 PM
That's the point, trying to get someone instead of faking an address. The Plethora has not the SotS games, and I don't care for CK2 music-graphic DLC.

pakoito
07-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Trade closed. Thanks SirKicksAlot!

hensn
14-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Can someone help me to get the max payne bundle, which is discounted right now on steam? I'm from Germany so unfortunately I can't see how long its gonna last. I would pay via paypal.

Thanks.

Esquilo
14-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Can an american buy me Alice Madness Returns on sale for the next 8 hours ? It's $5, I could send $7 to cover the paypal tax.

Also, I could help the german fellow hensn.

Edit: My mistake, I can only see Max Payne 3 on sale.
It's time to sleep, i promise to compensate whoever gets Alice for me at $5.

hensn
14-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Apparently mp2 is blocked in Brazil as well. If someone could get me the bundle with parts 1 and 2 I'd be super grateful.
My Steam name is mr_hensn.

AlonePlusEasyTarget
14-07-2012, 03:08 PM
I too need someone from United States to buy me Alice Madness Returns for $5. We can make the transaction through paypal or we can trade games of the same value.

Phinor
14-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Anyone from the UK available for some Max Payne 3 smuggling action? (Or from Brazil/other regions where it's currently at $22.49)

Revisor
15-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Already purchased.

Grim Leaper
16-07-2012, 07:38 AM
Looks like Dead Space 2 got the vote for 75% off ($5) for the next eight hours, starting soon. Could someone please smuggle it for me?

Wolfenswan
16-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Looking for someone to smuggle me Fallout:NV + DLCs (Ultimate Edition?) while it's in Flashsale. I could only get the low violence version...

AlonePlusEasyTarget
16-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Anyone from the US wants Sword of the Stars Complete Collection? I'll trade it for Dead Space 2 which is $5 there now.

renhoelder
16-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Also looking for a kind soul from the US to gift me Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I'd pay via Paypal. So if anyone's up for it, send me a PM

Got it, thank you XisLoose (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/member.php?3815-XisLoose)!

mlaskus
16-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Apparently Rage didn't make it over the treacherous digital coastal line to where I live, so I'm looking for someone to smuggle it for me from the land of opportunity.
I would like 3 copies to be exact.

SirKicksalot
16-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Looking for someone to smuggle FEAR 2 and the Reborn DLC for me. Can PayPal or gift something.

Edit: solved, thanks to TechnoJellyfish

Wolfenswan
16-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Apparently Rage didn't make it over the treacherous digital coastal line to where I live, so I'm looking for someone to smuggle it for me from the land of opportunity.

Same here. I could buy it but it's 17€ instead off 11$, meh.

XisLoose
16-07-2012, 07:13 PM
If anyone needs smuggling, I can help , if you can transfer the money first (as I have none in my account :( ).
but since paypal has fees, use this:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing_CommandDriven/general/International_Money_Transfer-outside#
to calculate how much you need to send with the fees, and see how much the total would be.

for the prices:
Rage, I see it at 9.99$
FEAR 2 : Project Origin 3.74$
FEAR 2 : Reborn DLC 2.49$

PM me if i'm needed

renhoelder
16-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Looking for anyone to help me with the purchase of Fable III Collection (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15561/) PM me or just add me on Steam - renhoelder

Xarn
17-07-2012, 03:11 PM
So, I am looking for someone willing to take a chance with me, by buying Rage at US prices. VPN + credit card didn't work for me and while I would be willing to send the money through PayPal first, apparently I am at 0.03GBP (0.07GBP and 0.37 EUR, depending on the account) and it is going to take couple of days before the money are transfered from bank account to paypal. (And associating card with paypal account also takes about 2 days)

I could also trade some games for it (or give them as a collateral until I am actually able to send the money) - I've got Flatout 2, Flatout UC, Magicka, Altitude or I can still buy games at EU prices using cc, so we can swap for some game(s) in the same price range.

Anyway, we can talk it out through PMs or via Steam chat (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xarncz)

LTK
17-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Is the US price less than 12 pounds converted? If not, you can get it for that price at 365games.co.uk.

Squiz
17-07-2012, 04:20 PM
(And associating card with paypal account also takes about 2 days)Are you sure about that? I registered a card just yesterday and was able to transfer money 5 minutes later.

Xarn
17-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Yeah, it checks if it is indeed my account and it will take about day or two. (The sale ends in 12 hours, so I've got small problem there :-) )

---
The check is made by charging your account with some small amount of money, and the bank is going to take a while to process it... oh god I hate banks around here.

So the best thing I can offer right now is to trade games. (I can pay for those and steam trading means it is pretty safe)

Xarn
17-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Sorry for double posting but...

Through the magic of getting hold of a friend who actually does have already associated cc with paypal :-D, I can now offer to pay first. Anyone willing to help me with getting Rage from US?

Battle Programmer Spike
17-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Smugglers, to my rescue! or something like that, I guess. I want the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC for Batman AC, which is region locked at my country. Anyone willing to trade/smuggle it for something of equal value or a bit higher on Steam? I have no paypal, so I'll be sealing the trade with steam games :). I already posted in the steam trading forums as well, since the sale has less than 2 hours left, but I would prefer dealing with ya folks. Thanks for yer time!

Add me as BPSpike on steam, or PM me here if interested! :)

MasterGH
18-07-2012, 10:24 AM
EDIT: Handled by an awesome fellow from the chat group :) Thanks Moose!

Any UK folks able to help me out with getting the current daily deal of GTA Complete?
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4466/
It's 5 pounds there vs $17.50 here. I can PayPal the funds beforehand (or send game stuff, if you prefer).
I'm MasterGH on Steam so add me there or message here.

Dexter
18-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Anyone from the UK willing and capable of getting me the Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4466/ (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4466/) ?

It's not available in good ol' Germany (9€ for GTA IV alone), I can either buy a game for a similar value in return or PayPal the money.
I'd really like to try ICEnhancer 2.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRAzvytjFq8&h (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRAzvytjFq8&hd=1)d=1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRAzvytjFq8&hd=1) , which came out just a few days ago and play Episodes xD

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dexter111 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dexter111)

KillahMate
21-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Greetings to RPS readers in Canada/the States! Bulletstorm is now on sale for... a bit over four more hours, I think. At least I think it's on sale, it's not available in my region. If any North American readers can get it for me while it's $5, I can pay you back through PayPal and you can have something out of my (sadly limited) TF2 inventory, if you find anything you like. Thanks guys!

I'm KillahMate on Steam as well: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KillahMate

LTK
21-07-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm gonna have to add my voice to the chorus of asking Americans (or Brits, possibly) to smuggle me a better deal than I can get as a European, namely on ArmA 2: Combined Ops. Edit: You know, scratch that, TB's video just informed me that the price in euros is, tied with the price in dollars, the better one after all! I guess I'm buying this, then.

As for other smuggler requests, I'd be glad to help out with any requests, although in many cases you're probably going to get a better price from an American or Brit than me. Europeans tend to get the short end on currency conversion. If that's no problem, ask away!

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LTK_70

KillahMate
21-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Meh, forget about that Buletstorm thing - Arkham City is on sale!!

Same thing - Arkham City is not available in my region. Is anybody in North America willing to assist with getting me one? Reply here, or PM me here, or on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KillahMate

Battle Programmer Spike
21-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Smugglers, to my rescue! or something like that, I guess. I want the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC for Batman AC, which is region locked at my country. Anyone willing to trade/smuggle it for something of equal value or a bit higher on Steam? I have no paypal, so I'll be sealing the trade with steam games :). I already posted in the steam trading forums as well, since the sale has less than 2 hours left, but I would prefer dealing with ya folks. Thanks for yer time!

Add me as BPSpike on steam, or PM me here if interested! :)

Still looking for some of the DLC, more specifically: Challenge Maps Pack, Robin & Nightwing bundles. Any help will be fully appreciated and loved :D.

Battle Programmer Spike
22-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Weeee, done, thanks LTK for helping me out with this. <3.

KillahMate
22-07-2012, 05:04 PM
There's just one hour left on the Arkham City sale... can anyone help me get it? Like I said above (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/showthread.php?73-RPS-Data-Smuggling-Ring-2-Smugglier&p=164585&viewfull=1#post164585), it's $10 for Americans, and totally unavailable in my region... Reply here, or PM me here, or on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KillahMate

Raaritsgozilla
23-07-2012, 04:22 AM
My work computer is set to US prices and my home is NZ prices. As such I can see that AssRev gold is $21 NZD in America, and $43 NZD in New Zealand steam store.

Any kind American (Or Euro) willing to help an antipodean out?

Pm here or Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026962231)

I can swap with a Steam game of the value or on Paypal

Qazwsk
27-07-2012, 04:05 AM
Looking for a kind British gentleman (as its the cheapest converted to AUD) to smuggle Borderlands 2. Preferably someone who wants in on a 4 pack as we have 3 people so far and also during the weekend as I believe it is 10% this weekend only if you have Borderlands. Paypal or equal value game on steam (or others if you wish).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Qazwsk

Siddin
27-07-2012, 01:38 PM
I would also like to mention I'm willing to pitch in for a Borderlands 2 4-pack. I'm located in Belgium, just across the channel.
Steam ID is Capernatious. PM me if you want to join in, or if you're looking for a 3rd/4th man!

EDIT: I managed to get into a 4-pack buying thing, so no help is needed anymore!

Buzko
27-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Looking for a kind British gentleman (as its the cheapest converted to AUD) to smuggle Borderlands 2. Preferably someone who wants in on a 4 pack as we have 3 people so far and also during the weekend as I believe it is 10% this weekend only if you have Borderlands. Paypal or equal value game on steam (or others if you wish).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Qazwsk

I would likewise be interested in a four-pack from the UK. Note that in AU or US, it would cost $180 (or $162 if the purchaser owns Borderlands 1), while in the UK it would cost 90 (or 81), which works out to $135 (or $122).

My reading of Steam is that the pre-purchase deal goes until Wednesday (31 August), and it's just the sale on Borderlands 1 that ends this weekend. Happy to be corrected, tho.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cassel34

harakka
27-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Yet another Borderlands 2 person here, I'm interested in getting two parts of a 4-pack from the UK. Can pay early next week.

Wolfenswan
27-07-2012, 09:28 PM
I'd chip in for a UK 4pack as well

Maurish
27-07-2012, 11:12 PM
The UK offer for Borderlands 2 is very delicious indeed. I'm interested in getting one copy of the game.

My reading of Steam is that the pre-purchase deal goes until Wednesday (31 August), and it's just the sale on Borderlands 1 that ends this weekend. Happy to be corrected, tho.
I think it's this weekend only. Here's what Steam tells me:

Already own Borderlands? Save 10% on your pre-purchase of Borderlands 2 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/49520/)!. This weekend only.

arienette
29-07-2012, 12:48 AM
About to go to bed so haven't read previous thoughts, but I need 2 more people for a borderlands 2 4 pack, let us know soon..ish, please.

Qazwsk
29-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Where would you be buying from? I'm looking for a UK pack as its the cheapest, if I can't find anyone here I'll probably just end up buying the 4 pack myself at the US price.

Buzko
29-07-2012, 03:43 AM
Hi all,

Still looking for a UK purchaser for a Borderlands 2 4-pack. We're all willing to paypal in advance.

Thanks!

Qazwsk
29-07-2012, 05:42 AM
Nevermind my request I've found another way, so get ready.

First off I went to gamersgate.co.uk and purchased the original using blue coins for the 10%, put the Borderlands 2 4-pack in the cart for my permanent 15% discount from ign. All up it was 78.63 pounds, cheaper than Steam!

So after that, I have ONE spare copy of Borderlands 2 if someone wants in, I also have no need for the copy of the original Borderlands if someone wants it to get the 10% discount without spending money. I'll keep an eye on the thread so just you can post here, send me a PM or get me on Steam.

EDIT:
Spare copy is gone but the original is still up for grabs!

EDIT 2:
Original is gone now too.

Buzko
29-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks much Qazwsk. Other people might want to check out the gamersgate/ign prime route.

pakoito
31-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Guild Wars 2 for 25L, UK only. Do want. Paypal or something from here: http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/xdyy7/h_crusader_kings_2_torchlight_2_plants_vs_zombies/

OFFER LINK:
http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/07/31/get-guild-wars-2-for-25-for-a-limited-time/

bonkers
04-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Hey guys. I am looking for someone to gift me the Steam daily deal: Titan Quest Gold.
It's only 2,50 Euros but as I live in Germany I can only get the cut ("low violence") version and looking for someone to gift it to me. Payment can be done via paypal.

BobbyFizz
04-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Add me on steam bonkers, id: robdollar

bonkers
04-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Thanks! Added you. Sadly there are only about 5 hours left and I have to leave for a while. If you want to (and I can totally understand if you don't) you could get it when I am not back in time. You'll get your money, I swear on Gabe's belly!

*edit*
Succesfully traded with BobbyFizz. Everything went very smooth.
Now I am a proud owner of Titan Quest Gold. Thanks again!