PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial RPS Bay Area Meetup Club - please drop by the thread!

ManaTree
03-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Hi folks, I had just started a very small thread on the old forums, but now there's shininess.

I'd like to work with someone (I'm not a Bay Area native but it's now my residence) to see if we can arrange meetups in any form possible. Please drop a post saying where you are and if you've got any, suggestions as well.

solipsistnation
03-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Santa Cruz! It is more awesome over here than the valley or up north, so you should totally come visit us. (Or we could take turns or meet in the middle or something.)

Where are you located?

ManaTree
04-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Agh, that's quite a bit south. I'm in Berkeley at the moment, I'll probably end up in SF after I graduate. Though my home is moving to Mountain View, around.

solipsistnation
16-06-2011, 02:11 AM
I get over to the East Bay occasionally, but not often. I get to Mountain View a little more often. (At this point I have like $200 of store credit at Book Buyers so I should probably go more often, except I don't need that many more books right now.) I don't think I've been to SF in a year or so... I'm kind of not a very active traveler, I guess.

Have you ever been to http://mvtf.org/ ? I'm trying to get people together to go, but it's kind of difficult...

ashpanic
16-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Live in Richmond, CA myself!

Grailer_Diomede
29-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Argh, I thought you meant the Boston Back Bay area. So sad, no one on RPS lives in New England it appears, just this one guy in NH (i.e. me).

imirk
29-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Sacramento Here, I'd brave the tolls (and trolls) for a shindig.

solipsistnation
29-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Argh, I thought you meant the Boston Back Bay area. So sad, no one on RPS lives in New England it appears, just this one guy in NH (i.e. me).

I used to live in Worcester, but I moved to Santa Cruz a couple of years ago...

TheLastBaron
29-06-2011, 10:39 PM
San Jose here, don't mind a long commute for a meetup.

Grailer_Diomede
05-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Wherefore? Don't you miss the delightful New England weather? :P

ranlawre145
20-03-2014, 09:40 AM
I am from Richmond CA. So you still meeting up the new person. Do you need some more suggestion.

Richmond CA Locksmith (http://www.richmondca-locksmith.com)

moms
21-03-2014, 05:32 PM
I was actually spawned in S.F. and have lived on The Peninsula for most of this life.
Nice to see other Californians on this forum!!