PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad

TheLastBaron
18-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Probably the best show on tv at the moment. Discuss.

Alex Bakke
18-07-2011, 07:15 PM
I've only seen Season One, but it's quite good.

Xercies
19-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Hmm Yep its pretty good, though I hope this season kind of escalates things, because it got to season 3 and i thought "The meth thing doesn't really have any story left to go except for the obvious getting caught storyline"

Wolfenswan
19-07-2011, 12:02 PM
I watched the first episode of Season four yesterday.

Spoilers ahead, if you haven't watched Season 3/4.01 yet don't mark the next part.

I was pleased how they handled Jessy's part. I didn't expect him to shoot as he isn't cut out for it but that would hardly have worked story-wise. On the other hand i'm unsure about Gus. It was obvious that the Goon was going to die but i didn't expect Gus to do it himself, he seemed the "keep the own hands clean" type of guy (although bald-killer-goon looked as shocked as Walter & Jessy so it might have been ununsual to say the least). There wasn't much plot-wise for Tyler expect for parking the car in a different spot; she might eventually be entangled more and more into Walter's bussiness. Seeing Hank in such a weak position was interesting, his wife obviously has a hard time coping with it.

Spoiler Ends