To me it looked like Gomie was shot.
To me it looked like Gomie was shot.
I thought that too.
Also, here's a gif of part of the sequence. I think it should alleviate a good few concerns people have. Spoiler alert on that link.
It's worth watching the making of as well:
I think a few of the shots might actually be all taking place at the same time. Also
It takes Gomie and Hank like 2-3 seconds to get to the car in real time which looks a lot longer in slomo.
I'd had Sons Of Anarchy 6x01 somewhat spoiled for me, but still... Hoh-lee shit.
- It will never be ok to see bad things happen to Lyla.
- How many times is Ima going to have someone randomly smash her face into a hard surface without warning.
- RoboCop Peter Weller turned up as a crooked ex-cop.
- Of all the things a person should NOT to say to Tig, that was what could earn you a drowning in a bath of piss most quickly.
- I genuinely do not know why Clay and Unser are still alive by this point.
- Has lawyer woman had botox? Her mouth looks far too rigid.
- Goddamn, Juice can take a punch.
- Gemma buying Neros' kid a water gun... in light of the final scene, that may have not been the best gift idea.
- So Lee Toric is a heroin addict. I'm calling it right now - that will be the undoing of whatever case he's building against SAMCRO.
- The scars on the kids arm... were they self inflicted or did someone do that to him? One of the phrases in his notebook of horror was "God doesn't like bullies".
- I'm really glad they didn't show the inside of that classroom.
- In terms of episode pacing, the shooting should have been when the credits rolled. The montage of Jax and friend, Gemma and Nero, Tara putting the skills Gemma taught her to use, Chibbs stitching up Juices' face, Bobby and his map, etc. could have worked just as well before that.
- Is fucking your own reflection in a mirror something heroin addicts do on a regular basis, or is this unique to Toric?
I dunno how I feel about that. On the one hand, it surely won't impact on Breaking Bad in any significant way, but on the other, it seems to be taking something good and wanting to stretch it out unnecessarily. Saul works in BB because you see him for the amount of time you do, doing the things he does. I think any more than that and I just wouldn't really care or be as interested for so long.
Also I'm wondering where they will take it really especially since its a prequel(though clever them for making it one since now people who thought he might survive cause of this series coming out might change there mind) is it going to just be a case of the week more of a character study like Breaking Bad is? I do like his character but I feel the same it might weaken his character seeing him on screen all the time.
I'm a season behind SoA so I started season 5 last night, watched one episode. That Pope guy is not messing around. Not. At. All.
Fact: BBC are putting on Orphan Black, starting from next week on BBC 3 (Friday and Saturday evenings cover the first two episodes). Alternatively, if you'd rather watch it now, it's actually available on iPlayer. Indeed, it's actually the featured show on there. Standard rules of recommendation for this show: do not read or watch anything about it, just go in blind. Do not watch the trailers for future episodes. I also strongly recommend giving the show until the end of the second episode. The pilot is a bit weird in presentation, but the second is pretty consistent and and generally rather good anyhow.
So yeah, everyone should go watch Orphan Black.
don't go and see Pirates 4, it's shite.
I wish they would actually make a Barbossa movie by now, he was probably the most entertaining bit about Pirates 4.
Been watching House Of Cards. I think Kevin Spacey saves this show, his character and the way he plays it is quite good and he always makes the plays very intriguing you are very glued to how he gets past the problem. The problem is...theres not much actual drama to it, it kind of goes easy for him theres nothing that really hinders him the episodes are full of having a plan, doing the plan, the plan is done. Drama in this is supposed to I don't know actually hinder the character enough that he uses his inguity to come up with something different...not much of that is here. Also the other characters are a bit bland and only ok...again your supposed to care about there relationships and stuff but im like...no i don't particularly care really...get me back to one of Franks lovely monologues.
All I can say...its ok.
Is nowhere safe from the barbarian BB hordes? That show is terrible.
Are you just looking for an argument or something?
I actually just watched the first episode of Breaking Bad this evening. It was entertaining, but nowhere near justifying the rabid enthusiasm people seem to have for it, so I can only assume it improves.
Season 1 suffered from a writers' strike, lasting only 7 episodes. A lot of people regard it as having a good first season, a better second, where the end of that onwards is the best there is. Personally I was interested from the get-go and whilst I won't disagree that the show certainly gets better, I think that if you're interested after the first, you're good to go. I was the same with Mad Men too, a show that quite a few people said that the first season was basically a wash, yet I was intrigued with the end of the first episode.
Oh god, Breaking Bad is like the best TV I seen in ages. And now that I don't have cable (decided to cut it because I only watched 1 or 2 shows) and am switching to online shows, I can't watch the final few shows... it's killing me because everyone is going to spill all the secrets.
You got Netflix? All that latest episodes are coming up on there which I'm surprised and glad out and wish happened to more shows and also I wish there was a lot more classic shows from the past and now on there now.
I had missed It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Glad it's back. What the gang did to Dee in 9x01 was incredible. Every time Kaitlin Olson screams the words "GOD DAMMIT" is comedy gold. 9x02 was pretty good too, callback to the earlier gun episode. Mac with a sword could not possibly be a good thing.