* Fixed Unity spell
* Fixed the crash when removing unit's enchant
* Fixed the pathfinder on the cylindrical map
* Fixed the disabling of buildings on city screen
* Fixed the loading of old game saves (for beta-testers only)
* Fixed the appearing of news buttons
* Max number of faction cities was increased
These guys really have a problem with english and it's not funny. Patch notes come days after a patch release, are skimpy and quite cryptic.
Updates to Warlock - Master of the Arcane have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed the bug with enchantments staying on an enemy Great Mage upon his/her defeat.
- Dragon Farm now has the correct model.
- The attack of capital cities was improved - damage was increased, attack now have elemental magic damage, and becomes aoe from certain level of a city.
- The attack strength of defence towers was improved.
- The resistances of several units were slightly decreased.
- Appeared the option to switch off the intro movies.