Applied for H, I hope.
Applied for H, I hope.
How are the dedicated signer uppers again please? Not back till Sunday and don't wanna hold anything up
I can sign your team up for you, pm me your details
I'm still in G. Do I need to leave and sign up again, or can I remain in there?
Easiest to just stay put.
Tier 2 is missing the following:
A - all present and accepted
B - Zenohero and Jiiiiiim
C - AGP
D - leftfield
I haven't touched the lower tier applications but from what I can see we are missing
E - Karandraz
F - Machination
G - Jarvis
H - Edgar
I - all applications in
J - zwdaniel
K - eardienm, El Cubo
Sorry, I've felt like a bag of mucus-covered spanners for the last week. Applied.
Zenohero appears to be withdrawing for the season, so we'll need to move someone up to B and move someone from the lowest tier up to replace them (and then maybe get a filler team for the lowest tier? Are there any spare players or did we get exact multiples of 4 this season?)
I think the best option to replace Zeno is bumping El Cubo right up from tier 4. He is returning with his high level Norse who sat out a couple of seasons. They last played in tier 1 and would have been in the Championship had they stayed another season. Groovy would have been looking to slot them in higher up had he realised.
Except El Cubo is potentially MIA - he hasn't applied yet himself, he's not posted since Christmas and has the Stunty league is still waiting for him to wrap up.
Hopefully everything's okay but I'm not sure we can rely on El Cubo for Div B right now.
anyone Steam (or even better, real life) buds with him? Give him a poke and see what the situation is?
I just reshuffled the sheet, bumping maddave123 up and sinisteragent also got a move. SO they'll need to reapply! (hope they're watching!). I didn't know El Cubo was returning otherwise I may have slotted him in higher, but he's definitely at risk as I (his stunty cup opponent) haven't seen him since xmas, and his steam account has been inactive for over 3 weeks.
Excellent. Let's see if we can get the first three tiers sorted out and started by Saturday, shall we? (The top two are good to go right now, so I am cheating a little). I gave Dave a nudge and he'll apply this evening.
A reminder, I am happy to do the applying for anyone who can't reach their Blood Bowl PC; just send me your password and coach name.
Are the ready divisions (specifically, A) already running? I might be able to get my game in before the weekend.
Are you an admin? If so, go ahead and fire up Division A. From Phoenix's post all the divisions above are ready, so we know we won't need to move anyone out of A.
Just remember to check the fixtures and use the damnably unhelpful seeding manager to ensure they match the sheet. You may need to log out and log in again in order for the changes you make to actually be reflected by the UI, which actually turns out to be even more annoying than it sounds.
I'll get back around 8ish tonight, I'll have a bash at getting A started then.
Thanks kindly sir!
Shitting crikey, I'm doomed.
You'll be fine*
A is started and I think I've got the fixtures right, check in game though to make sure before you arrange your match.
fine-ness not guaranteed