Thread: OFL needs you!

OFL needs you!

Like Pact? Like Slann? Like full star player access? How about bundling it all up in an NFL style package with free agents and a player draft between eras and you have one of the most innovative and exclusive leagues in Cyanide blood bowl.

Season 13 is drawing to a close and there is a possibility a spot will be opening up for a coach so if you're interested pop over to http://www.shalkith....dbowl/index.php and sign up. Sign ups are first come, first served.
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

So you're saying there is a possibility for a chance to maybe join that league, perhaps? ;)

How popular is that league? I would assume that people that want to play the "real deal" would go to FUMBBL right away?
    Forum janitor in training.

Not really. Plenty of people around who dislike FUMBBL either because of crappy graphics, a sideways pitch, indistinguishable icons or a toxic playing environment. Sometimes a combination of all of them (that would be me!) In this particular instance the league setup is so appealing its actually brought over one of the anti-cyanide contingent from FUMBBL.

The league is also ultra competitive - the european division of it is littered with multiple league winners from various other places, both online and TT. It is also the best Cyanide league i've been a part of.

Chances to get a spot are rare so if you're interested you might need to be quick!
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

I see. FUMBBL isn't just ranked or blackbox though, so the toxic argument sounds a bit one-sided.

Thanks for the info, personally not interested though. Good luck finding someone fitting!

Edit: Also interesting to see that most of the things you've listed are the things that I think FUMBBL has going for it over the Cyanide game (apart from the overall community maybe). I find the pitch easier to overlook, player cards are easy to read, less bugs, more inducements, etc. There are loads of strange people in Cyanide too. Think matchmaking. Matter of taste I guess.
    Last edited by Squiz; 02-12-2014 at 11:58 PM.
    Forum janitor in training.