Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    In that case, anyone up for a game this afternoon some time to boost my norse up? They weigh 1040, link is here

Oh, obviously I too am in.

I can't play this aftie, Rakysh, but I'd be surprised if nobody could.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    I can so we can both boost our teams. Look for me in the IRC channel in fumbbl and we'll meet.

Activated Node
    I am a bit undecided about who to bring to the party. The most competitive team I have, is probably the least interesting with my undead. If I feel like putting my head through a wall, my vampires are just shy of the 1500 mark. I would even consider bringing my goblins, but right now I think we have at least 2 norse teams to tear through them. Perhaps with a bit of luck I can squeeze in a game or two before we kick things off and clear up my choices.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    I only ever played Blood Bowl twice, against someone else who didn't know what he was doing, 20 years ago. But I've signed up to fumbbl and I'm reading the rulebook and noob guides. Once I've done that I'll put together a team or two and start looking for games.

Activated Node
    Welcome to the party. I am loving all the new players, and can not wait to get this tourney going. If I catch any of the newer guys online, I more than happy to offer up some goblins for the punching.

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    I only ever played Blood Bowl twice, against someone else who didn't know what he was doing, 20 years ago. But I've signed up to fumbbl and I'm reading the rulebook and noob guides. Once I've done that I'll put together a team or two and start looking for games.
    Hoorah! More newness. :)

I need to grab Laneford at some point in an attempt to exact my revenge for the consecutive pastings he has given me, but otherwise I'll reiterate that the new folk should feel free to get me on Steam (ianwelby) if I'm about and get some warm-up games in.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I'll echo that invite, if anyone wants a game, send me a message/carrier pigeon on steam if I'm online.

Also, I'm rubbish. I'll try to pass the ball with anyone at mostly inappropriate and unsuitable moments.

(and in the game, etc.)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Right okay here we go, Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rpsfumbbl

Bam.

Joined up to the steam group. I would be in favour of the piling on modification to be honest but I doubt it'll be an issue in a league format as it is in the Box.

I may have to make a new team here, all I've got that's ready is Nurgle and nobody wants that

Joined the group. :)

I'm up for a game now with the aforementioned team, if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakysh View Post
    I'm up for a game now with the aforementioned team, if anyone is interested.
    Look for me here http://www.fumbbl.com/javachat3.php

Some proper BB for me and Laneford there. 2-2 and we both lost one of our TD scorers to... well... death. My goblin died after being dropped by my ogre and Laneford's elf died heroically getting trampled by an angry minotaur.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Some proper BB for me and Laneford there. 2-2 and we both lost one of our TD scorers to... well... death. My goblin died after being dropped by my ogre and Laneford's elf died heroically getting trampled by an angry minotaur.
    It was quite the epic draw.

I had a surprisingly successful match vs Pakioto's dwarves with my norse. He rolled terribly throughout and I was rather lucky, killing one and seriously injuring another, while my much flimsier norsemen were unharmed other than a BH Ulfwerener. An AG+ for a lineman as well as Mighty Blow for a Berserker and block on the other Ulfwerener, along with a newly purchased runner, has opened up a great many new strategies. Pakioto accepted his bad luck with good grace and cheerfulness which was really nice to see.

Cheerfulness? I'm a whinny bitch and got three AV9 guys injured or dead on their first game xD

Believe me, I've played much much more miserable bastards.

Laneford has become my most-played opponent. *gasp*

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coachopp&coach=108181