Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    WIL fixtures going up as I speak. Me and Ian got promoted to the conferences, Janek is still in the prem. COME ON YOU RPSERS.

GRUDGE GRUDGE GRUDGE

Give us some notice and we can get our spectator on.

Well I've got the goblins first, anyway. Embarrassment: INCOMING.

Who d'you start with, Jim?
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I start with Amazons (not bad) but then I get lumbered with Orcs (bad) and Chaos (worse). Lovely. At least I won't have a rematch with The Bard until the very end of the season.

Got Undead first up, they look leaner and meaner than my lot :(

Hmm. Anybody entering the Crown of Sand?
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Obscure Node
    I'd be interested in playing some Fumbbl with RPSers... I've played a little with my friends but not at all with strangers so I'm likely a bit crap but I'm happy to learn.

Should I apply for membership in the group? Does it matter which team I do so with? I have a few in League that I've been playing mates with.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The group's been dying a slow death since Real Life drastically reduced a few people's free time at roughly the same time, so there's not much benefit in getting a team in unless there's a resurgence.

Worth joining the Steam group and hitting people up through there, I'm sure people would be up for a friendly.

Meanwhile in WIL news: I've just spent an extraordinarily irritating hour ineffectually swiping at opponents, only managing to get a casualty in turn 16. Again. I really hate Amazons. Saved the 1-1 draw thanks to skinkswarm.

Yeah, we used to pelt through tournaments at a fair old rate too. :(

Who've we got at the moment that would play regularly for a league? I think Justa's away now but Rakysh still seems to be playing a reasonable amount. We'd be looking at a pretty small league I guess.

I am definitely around, and with a bit of new blood we could start a 1000 tv new team league type thing?

Activated Node
    Oh, you can't get rid of me that easily. I am still around, and almost always up for a friendly or what not. As for joining up for a tourney, we will see based on who is interested.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I am interested.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Didn't realise that you'd not actually played a game yet, Helio, thought you and Rakysh had played one,

I've got unused goblins and underworld and some barely used/levelled halflings, khemri and dwarfs I could give you a game with later tonight/over the weekend.

I've also got some pro elves somewhat in need of medical attention. D:

We were planning to, but it didn't quite occur due to scheduling difficulties. I'm free this afternoon, made a fresh dwarf team (I wont be offended if you play Ian instead though).

I won't be able to play until tonight anyway. :)

Obscure Node
    Which Steam group are you guys referring to? Just the main RPS group? I think I've joined that, under the name of Gwardinen. My Fumbbl name is the same. I'd definitely be interested in joining a league/tournament, and if any of you fancy any friendly games.

There's a FUMBBL group, Gwardinen. Called "RPS FUMBBL".

Anyway, had my first game of my WIL season. No words necessary, just check out the injuries:
    http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3246144

Sweet Jesus, what happened? They get their gang-foul on?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I'm always up for a game Helio, (or anyone else for that matter) bug me/add me on steam.

:)