Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    I got one BH on top of those, and that came from a saw. As you can see they got credit for four injuries so if there was one from a foul that was it. The other four were just good old fashioned punching. I actually had a beastman killed as well but I apo'd it to a MNG.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Gave Helio his first game on FUMBBL over the weekend. I had much better luck overall and got a 1-0 win.

One dwarf took 10 of the 12 SPP my team earned. :(
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Gave Helio his first game on FUMBBL over the weekend. I had much better luck overall and got a 1-0 win.

One dwarf took 10 of the 12 SPP my team earned. :(
    I conceed that this is more 'flawless' but id kill for a HD applet with a little more information on it. Maybe tooltips.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

So, a poor start to my WIL season.

Game 1 is the destruction I linked to previously. I played another two last night.

Game 2: Unfortunate armour rolls (minotaur and ST4 player both got hurt early) combined with the fact that I was fielding three journeymen and two brand new chaos warriors meant that I wasn't expecting much from this. As it is some not-bad play meant I forced him to only win with the very last turn of the game.

Game 3: I never really came that close to scoring and he ought to have taken a 1-0 lead at the end of the first half only that a heroic wrestling beastman (along with an iffy decision by him) kept him at bay. Not much to report other than that. It was just a massive, massive punch-up. My minotaur (who has claw along with the mighty blow) took ages to get going and despite throwing a hefty 13 blocks hardly managed to do any damage.

Aside from having lost the two nicely-progressed chaos warrior the team is in reasonable shape though.
    http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=te...team_id=637738

I was unsure about giving the minotaur block when he already had juggernaut but it's proven to be helpful, and having the choice of a pushing through a both-down or using it as a both-down gives you more options in terms of positioning.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3262355

A win! A sweet, glorious win! And nobody died! And a chaos warrior got +ST! HOORAH! Just a game against some necros and then a finale against some shithouse with too many 'i's in his name (;D) to go.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    My last two league matches went a bit differently - in the WIL, I forced some wood elves to score early. Then they got a blitz and scored again. Then they got a blitz and scored again. Then they got a blitz and scored again. Argh.

Then I murdered some undead in the WIBBL, and I'm still in with a shout for the premiership title. Ooh.

Three blitzes in one game? :|

I hope the coach in question apologised profusely.

While it has been a tremendously bad season for them, I was proud of Zomb in this game. Almost, almost beat the horrendous stat freaks. Almost. Probably should have got the count instead of Ramtut though.

Next up: Ian. RELEGATION DECIDER MAYBE.

I've got one more game before playing you, Jim. Against some necros, so presumably his werewolves will tear me a new orifice.

Played my penultimate WIL game of the season last night, and came out unscathed but with just a draw. Probably a fair result given 13/16 rounds were played on or around and the halfway line. Neither of us really made any progress aside from me scoring a quick one on his kickoff and him returning the favour on mine for a T16 equaliser. So it's me and Jim... not sure if either of us will get relegated given two teams appear to have stopped bothering, not sure how that works. But relegation is a possibility.

So it's my handsome, valiant Asterix-themed chaos chaps against Jim's dastardly, unhygienic undeads.

Notable chaos players: Claw/block/juggernaut minotaur, ST4/MA7 beastman, ST5 chaos warrior.

Notable undead mens: Block/guard/grab mummy, AG4/strip ball wight and a sprightly +MA mummy.

I have somehow avoided the relegation playoff in WIL but Jim appears to be involved and has to beat up some FUCKING SKAVEN.

Go Jim!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Looks like your game was a dour 1-0 relegation dogfight six pointer.

Let me tell you, Andy, it really was a game of two halves.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Squeaky bum time.

In theory I was the only team that actually beat Ian that year (his other two losses were turned into wins as those two teams retired). Unfortunatly, he was the only team I didn't lose to _

Just crush them rats, Jim.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Horrible horrible relegation :(

Alright I have no idea what I need to install to get fumbbl to work here. Computer seems confused by the .jnlp