Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    I'd completely forgotten about this. I made a team ages ago and then never played. Anyone fancy giving them a friendly inaugural drubbing sometime?
    Sure thing Col, have you played BB on cyanide's or any other version? Anyway, just give me a poke on steam and we'll get a game.

edit

Justa that is beautiful

Obscure Node

I'm back!

So I moved to Florida and moving meant that I didn't have any time for FUMBBL. However, I'm telecommuting now which means I should be able to arrange my work schedule to accommodate afternoon cross-Atlantic games.

I see there is some rumbling about a new tournament. What team value are we thinking, or are we going to keep it open and let inducements even it out?

-disperse

Edit:

I should migrate all my League teams to FFB, right?
    Last edited by disperse; 26-08-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Activated Node
    Ah, so you are a fellow Florida native now. The family all enjoying the vastly different weather? As for your teams, yes, you should transfer all of your teams with the exception of the stunty teams. The stunty teams, as far as I know are not yet supported.

Spirooooooo

w00t disperse!

Quote Originally Posted by justagigolo View Post
    A little something special for all of the fumbbl vets. Isn't this beautiful. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but pay special attention to the opposing coach, the linked match report is priceless as well.
    Glorious.

I'm back home now so if any of the new-to-FUMBBL (or returned-to-FUMBBL) want to do some maiming y'all know where to find me.

I'm pretty sure I remembered to sign up to the FUMBBL Steam group...
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Activated Node
    I really want to get a tourney going by this weekend. Activity has fallen a bit, hopefully getting a nice rotation of maimings going will fix that. If you are interested in playing, let me know, we will sort out the tv range once we see who is wanting to play. If we have all vets, I would love to break out our higher tv teams, if there are a couple rookies, perhaps we can draw random teams or something like that.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yoooo.

6 would be fine for a high TV league if all the active vets are in (me, Ian, Justa, Jim, Disperse, Laneford) and if Jolima/Col want in then a (simultaneous?) lower TV league works out nicely too.

Obscure Node
    I'm fine with either high or low TV but I may need to get a couple training matches in beforehand to compete in a high TV tournament. Both my rats and necro teams are pretty weird/beaten up.

I'm so in. Also around for this week at silly hours if training matches are needed. Hit me up on steam whilst you still can folks.

I'm in, obvs.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Justa, what team are you going to murder me with this ti- I mean, what team are you bringing for the high TV tourney?

Activated Node
    I am dying to bring my necros out, so they clearly have my top vote. Although, Disperse is planning on using his necros, so if you want to play with the sheds, I might reconsider. Not that there is anything wrong with a plethora of zombies.

Necros?

Oh

God

*is returned*

Activated Node
    Ah the memories. I regret that I only have Maradona left to remind me of those happy days. He says "Hi" by the way, or least I think that's what the gurgling sounds meant. It is hard to tell considering there are claw marks where his jaw is supposed to be.

Rakysh!

I knew they'd all come crawling back.

Activated Node
    So Rakysh, how comfortable are you with your norse. Would you be up for playing them against teams in the 1800-2000 tv range? Do you think you can squeeze in a couple friendly matches before the weekend?

Sounds good, and yes. Had a game against a very whiny wood elf (He seemed to think the POMBer berserker was broken, but who needs both wardancers anyway?) that got them up to 1530 ish, but as long as we start off with a non hitty team they should be competitive (I, of course, wont be).

In fact, I could go for a game now if anyone's interested.

Activated Node
    Alright, all of my fellow fumbbl'ers, it is time to decide what team you want to bring to our allstars tourney. Please post here with who you are bringing, and I will set up a tourney tonight before I crawl into bed. Everyone should wake up with some matches to be played.

Like mentioned before, I am planning on bringing my necros, "Rise and Slime".