Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    As a curiousity, I finally made a Fumbbl account.. is there any way to set up a test match against someone to give the interface a go?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm up for that, have added you on Steam.

I know I'm as hopeless for talking this up and then doing nothing as anybody else but we really need to make RPS FUMBBL a thing again. I only really keep my WIL chaos going for Obelix's sake and because otherwise I genuinely don't know when I'd next play Blood Bowl again.

Speaking of Obelix, he got the benefit of my healing potion to return him to full strength and is just 4 SPP away from being my first ever fully-levelled player.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Rise, thread, and do my bidding, whoop whoop!

Is there anyone around that would be willing to introduce a FUMBBL noob* into the basics of the actual gaming client? I thought I'd rather ask here than elsewhere since I already know a lot of people. An introductory game would suffice, I just want to learn the basics of the client, would be up for more regular matches too though.

*watched probably hundreds of games, have a couple of teams created, member of the 145 Club, also of the RPS group.
    Forum janitor in training.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3620436

Fumbbl Cup season once more! I'm through round 1! With massive injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3620436 Fumbbl Cup season once more! I'm through round 1! With massive injuries.
    Ohh, activity in this thread. I've been spectating some FUMBBL Cup matches recently, some high profile players (like Joemanji vs. Tarabaralla), also funky match-ups like a 3100TV Orc team facing a 2300TV Dork Elves. Sadly, many of the teams seem to be just insanely farmed killer mobs which makes for less exciting matches.

I've played Tarabarella a couple of times, him or Azure are the toughest people to play against I've ever met.

Uh yeah if you want some practice games it's probably best to bug me on Steam. Link in sig!

Speaking of Azure
    Round 3: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3627431

sort of close but sort of not.

I specced that game. Your comments on the proceedings were well received but, oh lordie, are some people smart-arses. Captain hindsight rules supreme...

Hah, yeah I wasn't on best decision-making form, just tried to crank up the pressure using the crowd and I think it started to affect him, just not enough. I think it's universally acknowledged that as spec chat is the only place a coach can't read stuff about him, it's the shit-talking space :P

Anything particularly egregious I should know? >_>

You never did add me on steam!

I know and I am sorry that I haven't got back to you about FUMBBL yet, I've been busy preparing some stupid PhD defense. Will correct that soonish. Nothing really bad has been said in spec chat. Jimmy Fantastic thought you were funny and some other dude criticized your RR habits, only to be shouted down from others (including JF). Mh... mostly quiet apart from something about leaving your MA8 guy open but covering your Kick lino instead. Didn't catch the play though.