Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frozen Endzone

Obscure Node
    No, one of solution that comes to my mind is to allow player to look for some information about opponent before accepting a challenge. So if I will see that player has 20 games where he has to make his turn I know this player doesn't finish games where he's loosing.

Hmm, but if someone does not take his turn for 2 weeks except for the first one, then it is a win for you in FS, no?
    And you can look at peoples history...
    Currently playing RoboCraft, CS:GO, Smite and Eve.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    More like people who stop playing one round before losing. I have forty seven of those games in my active queue, some dating back almost two years.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DeVadder View Post
    Hmm, but if someone does not take his turn for 2 weeks except for the first one, then it is a win for you in FS, no?
    I think no. But maybe they fix this during last 5 months when I didn't play. Let's wait 2 weeks and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by DeVadder View Post
    And you can look at peoples history...
    Yes, and I can see he has many unfinished games, but I don't know who blocks the game, maybe his opponents?

Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    More like people who stop playing one round before losing. I have forty seven of those games in my active queue, some dating back almost two years.
    Yes, i have plenty of those as well. But i thought i had read somewhere, that if it is not turn 1 and you do not take a turn for 2 weeks, the game is counted as a loss, despite staying open. But i am not sure. I would assume Radiant knows this better than me...
    Currently playing RoboCraft, CS:GO, Smite and Eve.