Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frozen Endzone

Obscure Node
    No, one of solution that comes to my mind is to allow player to look for some information about opponent before accepting a challenge. So if I will see that player has 20 games where he has to make his turn I know this player doesn't finish games where he's loosing.

Hmm, but if someone does not take his turn for 2 weeks except for the first one, then it is a win for you in FS, no?
    And you can look at peoples history...
    Currently playing Supraball, Titanfall, Wildstar and Eve.
    If you happen to like or be interested in fw or general lowsec shenanigans in Eve, say "o/". Name is De'Vadder there.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    More like people who stop playing one round before losing. I have forty seven of those games in my active queue, some dating back almost two years.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DeVadder View Post
    Hmm, but if someone does not take his turn for 2 weeks except for the first one, then it is a win for you in FS, no?
    I think no. But maybe they fix this during last 5 months when I didn't play. Let's wait 2 weeks and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by DeVadder View Post
    And you can look at peoples history...
    Yes, and I can see he has many unfinished games, but I don't know who blocks the game, maybe his opponents?

Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    More like people who stop playing one round before losing. I have forty seven of those games in my active queue, some dating back almost two years.
    Yes, i have plenty of those as well. But i thought i had read somewhere, that if it is not turn 1 and you do not take a turn for 2 weeks, the game is counted as a loss, despite staying open. But i am not sure. I would assume Radiant knows this better than me...
    Currently playing Supraball, Titanfall, Wildstar and Eve.
    If you happen to like or be interested in fw or general lowsec shenanigans in Eve, say "o/". Name is De'Vadder there.